PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Thanksgiving Game

iceman713
11-26-2009, 09:57 AM
My name is Matt (not real name) and my friends Carl and David. They were over for thanksgiving and were going to stay while my parents and little sister were going to the black friday sales so they are with me all day long. So we had a great thanksgiving meal and then after that we went to my room and played halo 3 for a while. About midnight comes around and matt says "We should have more fun tonight haha, why don't we play truth or dare just for fun. but more like master and slave. The winner of the next match of Halo3 will be the master and the two losers will be the slaves. Rules: Anything goes and we keep this between us. If you don't listen to the master gets punished. Do we all agree."

They all said yes.

We played for a while, it was 30 minute game. I finally won with 50 pts david got second with 30 pts and Carl got 29 pts.

"So i guess i win. So we start in the morning haha you have a great night sleep. "

nuditydudity
11-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Well it's a good start. Good job on characterization and setting stuff. You don't really see that very often. Looking forward to more. Soon?

Mr. Green
11-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Great start please make your entrys longer