PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (open minded)

mikeyw2020
02-18-2019, 07:30 PM
35/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (open minded)

About Me

My name is Mike, I am 34,I enjoy talking as much as I enjoy domming. I have been active in the lifestyle since I was 18 when a girlfriend introduced it to me. She told me all the things her ex did to her that at first it sounded like she hated, but soon it became clear it was what she wanted.

What I want in the BDSM world

I am seeking a slave girl. What this means to me is someone who wishes to be trained in how to please their master that learns to know what their master will want and how to best please them. This is someone that can put their masters pleasure first, give up control and allow their master to take over. This isn't someone that has no self respect and can be walked over but someone that gives the gift of control to another, that willingly accepts the yoke of control.

I Enjoy:

humiliation and degrading this can include mocking about some part of your body, personality, making sexual statements about you, name calling, body writing, being used in sexual demeaning ways, being forced to ask or beg for the basics.

Humiliations that I enjoy: Name calling, messy (food), belittling, using the submissive's body as an object such as a desk, a coat rack, table or other object, body writing. Although it does flow into another kink I think it is worth saying here, and it is something I enjoy a lot setting tasks were a slave has to endure feeling pleasure or sexual stimulation in public.

I like to degrade as well and I do think that this stands outside of humiliation that in some ways it goes a step further, it is more about the emotional side. put downs that aim to get at the core, tasks that make someone feel like that are not respected at the same level as other people, sexual acts that are meant to feel whorish or cheap.

Bondage including tying someone up but also option bondage where there are two choices that will both give some form of discomfort.

Pain play I like to be able to mix pain and pleasure, use pain as a way to instruct and remind a slave of their place.

Clothing control done with the realization that there are times that clothing is not as optional and with clothing picked that is not lacking a regard for what you are going to be doing.

Hidden public including masturbation in fitting rooms and public toilets, toys under clothing, or body language to use.

Methods

I will be giving tasks to be completed and expect that reports be completed to detail how the task was completed, how it made you feel and other information as required.

A basic set of rules will be developed to be followed by my slave some rules will be in affect when we talk, some will be short time rules and some will always be in affect.

Punishments are always necessary and I will carry them out when it is appropriate.

About you

You should be a girl with an open mind, not someone that is completely set on her kinks. You should be able to give some time every day to serving me. Have a willingness to learn and develop as a slave.

Are pictures required? No, but reports become more important when they are not used.

To me, in so many ways, BDSM is an an act that is target at response. and response is what drives me a master, both in being what I enjoy as a master as well as what leads me how to further lead my slave. Response and open communication seem to me to be corner stone of BDSM.

I do not seek a poet but someone that is able to tell me about how it feels when they do a task, would go a long way.

What would make for the best slave

I am ideally looking for someone 18-25. This girl should be in good shape. I like someone that would rather read then watch TV and can use her language set, enjoys being active and has good sense of humor.

I look forward to getting to know someone and discussing with them further a slave master relationship.

I am seeking someone on kik, but for the right slave an exception could be made on that. My kik is mikeyw2020

If you think you would be a good fit send me a message and lets talk.

mikeyw2020
03-19-2019, 06:18 PM
I have had a failed trial. This happened for a few reasons, but I think maybe some that I can learn from and hope to use those to improve this ad so here it goes.

An Expectation of Trust, This is bit to me, and what this means is that your word to me is honest, but more that your word to me is your bond to me. This is not to say that if it is not working I expect you to stay, But if you tell me you are willing to give a trail period be honest on this, mean it, be ready to give an honest try to building a slave/Master relationship. I can not speak enough for what trust means to me in this lifestyle.

Past that, I can say that I enjoy someone that has a fun personality gets jokes that may take some foreknowledge and is willing to know that perfect does not happen over night.

As a dom I am dedicated, I want to get to know my sub/slave. This does mean not going right to play, spending time talking, following up after sessions, learning how to improve my style to fit my sub. I like to grow with my sub and develop more with her.

I feel like I have a lot to offer to the right sub/slave, and hope to find her. I am looking for someone that is willing to put in a bit of work for things to work out as well. If this is you as always my kik is mikeyw2020 or you can send me a message here.