PDA

View Full Version : Total Obedience to Master (My Slave Blog)

slave_nr
11-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Welcome to my new slave blog. I am writing this for my new master 'domsub'.

We have just started talking this evening and he has tested my obedience on webcam already. I was very pleased to pass this test and even more please when master said that he wanted me to be his slave. I didn't even need to consider my decision it literally took me seconds to make up my mind. I instantly typed 'yes master' and at that point I knew this would be good.

My first task was to e-mail master with a full list of my likes and limits (Please see below) which I did in good time. Then I had to update my getDare profile to say I was owned and not to contact me.

I will be updating this blog regulary, I hope you will follow my new slave life over hopefully the many weeks and months to come. Please feel free to comment below.

Thanks for reading,

Slave NR
Sent: 25 November 2009 18:26:18
To: [E-mail removed at request of master]

Hello Master,

Here is the list of my like and limits that you requested.

• Being tied up
• Punishment
• Anal
• Oral
• Uncomfortable Positions
• Orgasm Control/Denial
• Chastity
• Blackmail
• Ice
• Water Play
• Eating (e.g. Mild starvation or being forced to eat lots)
• Drinking (e.g. Being forced to drink lots of water)
• Dominance
• Control

Limits
• Poo and Piss
• Messy
• Public
• Family
• Noisy
• Extreme Pain
• Cutting and Blood
• Permanent Damage/Scaring
• Cross Dressing (I don't have any female clothing)
• Over the top pet play

I hope that this list is satisfactory for you master and meets your needs.

Speak soon,

Slave NR

Domsub
11-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Master and slave Contract

Of my own free will and out of devotion to my Master, I offer myself in slavery to my Master until such time that we both agree to end it. Minimum period 12 weeks.

Although I consider myself to be a slave full-time online to Master, I will devote myself completely and totally to the pleasure and desires of my Master, without hesitation or consideration of myself or others.

Rules

The slave agrees to obey his Master in all respects. his mind, body, heart and negotiated time belong to him. The slave accepts the responsibility of using his safeword when necessary, this is talking in brackets (like this) which is out of the slave/Master relationship.

The slave shall keep his body available for the use of his Master at all times. In addition, the slave agrees that his Master possesses the right to determine whether others can use his body and what use they may put it to. The Master will discuss all such instances in advance with the slave, to be certain that such play with others will not violate any established limits. The slave shall demonstrate his acceptance of his role of service and availability at all times while at home. . The slave acknowledges that his Master may use his body or mind in any manner He wishes within the parameters of safety. He may hurt his without reason to please himself. The slave enjoys the right to cry, scream or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect his treatment. Further, he accepts that if his Master tires of his noise, He may gag his or take other actions to silence him.

The slave will answer any questions put to him honestly and directly, and will volunteer any information his Master should know about his physical or emotional condition. While his Master expects him slave to speak honestly and forthrightly about anything that bothers him, he is not to interpret that as permission to whine or complain. he will phrase his concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept his Master's judgment in these matters without further complaint.

The slave will always speak of his Master in terms of respect. He will address him at all times as Sir.

The Master may give the slave "free periods" in him presence during which the slave may express himself openly and freely. There will be no punishments applied during "free periods." It is understood, however, that the slave will continue to address his Master with respect and love at all times and that deviations from the rule are subject to punishment at a later time.

The slave agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of their contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at the Master's pleasure, and the Master shall make it clear to the slave that he is being punished when punishment occurs. The Master shall endeavour not to inflict physical harm upon the slave that might require the attention of anyone outside the relationship. Master and slave agree that in extremes either may activate a free period by using the safe word. The free period will continue until both parties agree that the problem(s) concerned are resolved.

The slave is permitted to engage in any and all activities not actively forbidden by their contract or by later edict of the Master. All rights and privileges not otherwise noted in the contract belong to the Master, and He may exercise them as He chooses.

Other Rules of Conduct

No part of their agreement is intended to interfere with the slave's career or life outside. The Master wishes the slave to work hard and honestly, in general to conduct himself in a manner calculated to bring honour and respect to T/them B/both. During periods of work, the slave is permitted to schedule appointments, to dress in a manner appropriate to work, and to leave the house when necessary. During periods of work, the slave may answer the telephone and discuss business without the expressed permission of his Master. With my signature below, I agree to accept and obey all preceding rules as well as any rules my Master may choose to issue at a later date. I gratefully consign by body and soul to my Master for him pleasure and use for the contract period noted above.

The rules the slave should live by

• No Cumming without Permission
• No bad language
• He must only use toilet as directed by his Master.
• He has to masturbate for five minutes before he goes to bed without Cumming
• He must sleep only in his boxers and in any way instructed by his Master.
• He must keep a diary of everything he does add it to his blog.
• The Master owns his getdare account and can use it pleasure himself without slave permission
• The Master should have passwords for getdare and msn
• He must ask his Master to leave to use toilet or leave whilst speaking on msn.

The slave’s limits

• Poo and Piss
• Messy
• Public
• Family
• Noisy
• Extreme Pain
• Cutting and Blood
• Permanent Damage/Scaring
• Cross Dressing (I don't have any female clothing)
• Over the top pet play

Signed

Slave - Slave N (25/11/09)

Master - Master G (25/11/09)

slave_nr
11-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Tonight I had my first session with my master. With the threat of people always nearby it was hard to do anything but this certainly added to the excitement of serving my master. I was made to kneel with my hand on my head all the time. I had to remain there and read getdare stories and not masturbate and cum. After this I was allowed to masturbate and not cum for a few minutes and then when it was safe for a few minutes I was put to the test, I was made to stretch further than I have before and touch my toes which I was suprised that I could do it. Then I was made to clip a hanger to my nipple, tie my string round the end and the other end to my cock and balls then to please sir i pulled really tight before quickly snapping it off and untieing when I heard footsteps up the stairs and so nearly got caught. What a rush! I can't wait for my next session with sir.

Domsub
11-25-2009, 04:02 PM
slave i am pleased.

Night-1991
11-25-2009, 09:03 PM
• The Master owns his getdare account and can use it pleasure himself without slave permission

While the blog and contract sounds awesome. And unlike most Masters on Getdare, you know what you're doing.

What i put in bold, i don't agree with. A Master doesn't have the right to invade the slaves private life. Such things are frowned upon in M/s society

Domsub
11-26-2009, 09:27 AM
I see your point. The Msn account he has is not for his personal use, it's only a getdare specific account for this sort of thing!

Hamishrules
11-28-2009, 01:05 AM

While the blog and contract sounds awesome. And unlike most Masters on Getdare, you know what you're doing.

What i put in bold, i don't agree with. A Master doesn't have the right to invade the slaves private life. Such things are frowned upon in M/s society

I see your point. The Msn account he has is not for his personal use, it's only a getdare specific account for this sort of thing!

Still, you have his getdare password, i would never give that away, nor my msn, even if it a specific one

Hislily
09-19-2010, 07:33 PM

And why wouldn't a Master or Mistress be able to do that? In a true M/s relationship, the slave is property. The slave agrees to give up his or her rights as a human being, and privacy is one of those rights. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If the slave wants personal freedoms, such as keeping passwords private, then he or she quite frankly should be a submissive and not a slave. The fact that you argue with a Master's right to take that privacy shows, in my opinion, how little you know about the subject.

Now, if the so-called "slave" was merely a submissive and not literal property... I agree, the Dom/me involved would not have a right to intrude on that privacy. But that is not a true M/s relationship, only a D/s relationship.