PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Beach Adventure

Webdare2
11-25-2009, 08:38 AM
This is a story of how a day at the beach went horribly, horribly wrong.
Starting off it was pretty usual. I was staying in a hotel on the coast, with a fairly small but very nice beach running along. This beach ran along the bottom of a cliffside for what looked like miles. Most of the people who went there stayed at the main part of the beach. I’m a fan of privacy, however, so I walked along the coast, underneath the cliff face for a while. Eventually I reached a point which seemed fairly private. I could see the other beach-goers at the main part, but only as little dots. So I stripped off my shirt and kicked off my sandals to lie in the sun with my jeans rolled to my knees. The sun blazed on me and it felt great.
Although, it was starting to get too hot. I looked at the sea, sparkling brightly and knew I had to swim. Oh damn. I’d forgotten my swim suit. All I had with me was my towel, which I was lying on, and the clothes I was wearing. It was so hot that I was going commando, so I couldn’t just go in in my underwear and I wasn’t going in with my jeans on, so I guessed I wasn’t swimming. I lay back down and tried to relax. Even though I’d tried to give up on the idea, the water was still screaming out at me as the sun felt hotter and hotter. I was sweating so much, I needed to be in that water. It was too much, I had to.
I stood up and looked around. Only the dots of people in sight. I couldn’t make out any details of them so I should be safe. I lowered the zip on my jeans and took a final deep breath before sliding them off. Once they were off, I was running down to the water. I dove right in, plunging underneath the surface, the cold water rushing over me. I burst out and ran my hands through my hair. I was about waist-height in, perfect. The water was incredible, not too cold but so refreshing. I swam around for a little bit then decided to see how far out I could go. I swam, away from the beach and my things, my biggest mistake looking back on it. I made it out to where I couldn’t touch the ground anymore and just floated on my back, looking up at the blue sky. This was perfect.
I lost track of how much time I spent floating there but I decided I should probably head back. I flipped back onto my stomach and began swimming back towards my little section of beach. I noticed how empty it looked but didn’t think much of it at first. As I got closer, I realised why it looked empty. Everything was gone! My clothes, towel, even sandals, just gone!
I stopped at about waist-height in the water, thoughts rushing through my head. What am I going to do? I stood in the water for ages, thinking and thinking. My thoughts were interrupted by splashing sounds and I turned to see a woman swimming towards me. Oh no. I backed out into deeper water, thankful that the water was fairly opaque.
“Hi” The girl said as she reached me, stopping.
“Hi” I replied, trying to act calm.
She was actually very nice looking, with long blonde hair and, from what I could see above the water, a nicely shaped figure. She also looked about my age, maybe a little older. This was bad.
“How you doing?”
“Fine, and you?” I replied.
“Not bad. Loving the water” She laughed, spinning in a circle with her arms spread wide.
“Yeah, same”
While we talked I was slowly trying to get deeper and deeper.
“Come with me” She said.
“Where?” That was random, I didn’t even know this girl.
“Back to the beach”
“Um, no thanks, I’ll be okay”
She looked straight at me, a wide smile on her face and an evil glint in her eye. “If you ever want to see your clothes again, you’ll come with me”

Hot Dude
11-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Excellent story, please continue soon :cool:

Visionary
11-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Hehe great start. I like where this is leading :D

Lovesfundares
11-26-2009, 02:13 PM
very nice lets see it

wonderboy33
11-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Awsome start please continue:D

Hamishrules
11-28-2009, 01:11 AM
not bad, please continue

Webdare2
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
“What?”
The girl turned and started moved towards the beach. “Come on, naked boy”
Oh crap. I started to follow but when I reached barely waist-height I stopped, hands shooting down to cover myself. She heard me stop and looked back.
“One more warning. Unless you do what I say, whatever I say and whenever I say it, I’ll never tell you where your clothes are, then we’ll see how much you enjoy being naked in this water”
I reluctantly walked out of the water, hands covering my pride. She watched me the whole time, grinning confidently.
“This way” She began walking down towards the main part of the beach then added. “Don’t worry we’re not going the whole way down”
Seeing no other choice, I followed her. I doubted anyone could see me but still this was so humiliating. We quickly reached a towel and a bag, both presumably hers. She sat down in the sand then beckoned for me to sit. With no other option, I sat beside her, knees drawn up to my chest.
“Where are my clothes?” I asked, looking at the bag.
“Not in there” She replied. “I gave them to my friend. She’s back at the hotel by now”
Dammit. This just kept getting worse and worse.
“What am I going to do then?”
“Don’t worry, I’m going to help you” She said.
“Help me!? You’re the one who put me in this situation!”
“I’m just trying to teach you a lesson. You just have to perform some tasks for me, that’s all”
“And if I don’t?”
“Take a look at yourself and tell me”

She was right. There I was with nothing to wear and she was offering to help in some twisted way.
“Fine. What do I have to do?”
She grinned. She really seemed to be enjoying this. I wasn’t.
“First task is simple, very easy. Just go get me some water from the stand”
“The one on the beach?”
“Yep”
“What?!” I exclaimed. “I can’t do that!”
“Relax. I’m giving you this” She reached into the bag and drew out a second towel. That made things easier at least. She handed me some money then pointed, a grin on her face. “Go, naked boy”
I picked up the towel and turned away from her to wrap it around me. It wasn’t too bad, covering down to my knees, but it barely made it all the way round. After a couple of steps I worked out that I had to hold it shut with one hand. Still, this was better than nothing so I walked back onto the main beach. It wasn’t as busy as I had feared, but there were still more people than I felt comfortable with seeing me in this state. I felt as though everyone knew that I was wearing nothing under this tiny towel, as though my nudity was screaming to get attention. But I made it all the way to back of the beach where there were drink and food stalls scattered around.
I chose one and made my way to it.
“Water, please”
The woman nodded and took out a bottle of water. It was a little embarrassing that it was a woman but still it wasn’t too bad. It was too easy. Something was up. I handed her the money and made to leave before the woman tapped me on the shoulder.
“You’re short”
“Sorry?”
“Not enough money”
She snatched the drink back.
“I must have dropped it!”
I started to bend down to look for it but then remembered the fragile towel. I couldn’t go down. Glaring at the change sitting on the counter, I knew that I hadn’t dropped anything. That clothes-stealer given me the wrong amount.
“I'm sorry, is there any other way I can pay?”
“Only cash, mate”
I glared at the water, thinking. I could always just steal it, but running in this state would end very badly for me, I knew. So this girl wasn’t going to play fair. Fine. But I wasn’t going to let her win. No way.
“Listen” I said to the woman. Maybe I could appeal to whatever conscience she had. “Someone stole my clothes and won’t give them back unless I bring her back water”
“Tough luck”
“Please. Is there any way you can let me get this water?”
“Any way?”
“I’ll do anything”
“Okay” She leaned forwards, smiling thinly. “I’ll trade towels”
“What?”
“Come on, it’ll be easy”
“Okay, fine” I supposed it couldn’t be any worse.
Oh, it was worse. She took out the tiniest towel I’d ever seen. It didn’t look long enough to even cover up past my ass.
“No way”
“It’s this or not water”
I looked longingly at the water, the only way I could return to that cruel girl victorious. Was it worth it?
“Fine”
“Okay hand me your towel then”
I didn’t bother arguing this time ,whipping the towel off and throwing it at her . She caught it and began to fold it carefully, while I stood there, but-ass naked, covering my crotch with my hands.
“Hey!” I hissed. “The towel”
“Give me a second” She giggled.
A few people had noticed and were looking amused.
“Come on!”
“Here you go” She handed over the tiny thing, grinning widely. “Enjoy”
I wrapped the towel around myself and discovered it covered me... just. It wrapped around me fine but barely made it past my more private areas. If I bent over at all I would be on display. And it was clearly obvious to anyone that I had nothing on underneath.
“Thanks” I grunted and snatched the bottle.
I walked back along the beach, ignoring stares and gossiping onlookers. It was fine. I was covered (barely). I returned to that evil girl looking pretty pissed I imagined.
She held her hand out as I arrived back and I passed her the water.
“No trouble?” She asked innocently.
“None” I replied, a little angrily.
“Good. I see you acquired a new towel”
“Yes”
“I like this new one but remember who you sold my towel to please” I had a bad feeling about that but tried not to dwell on it.
She began to drink while I stood there, waiting. Once she’d had a good drink, she looked back up at me.
“Next task then”

EKU_COWBOY
12-11-2009, 03:41 AM
Please please continue with this story. This story is very good.

Webdare2
12-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Sorry it's been a while and that it started off a bit tame, was jsut getting into the feel of the story.

“Why are you doing this?”
“Sorry?”
“Why are you doing this to me?” I tried my best to hide my anger.
“It’s for your own benefit”
“HOW?”
“My only goal here is to teach you to be safer and also how to have a different kind of fun. You may actually end up enjoying it”
Fat chance, I thought. “Whatever. What do I have to do next?”
“For now, you’re just going to come swimming with me. Drop the towel here”
She stood up and began walking towards the water, unfortunately still in her swimsuit. It would have been nice to be on even playing field but oh well. I dropped the towel and followed her in, quickly running in to at least waist-height water.
“Come on” She said, swimming further out.
I followed her, being forced to swim rather than walk. I was aware that by swimming my bare butt was sticking up out of the water every now. She led me in circles before we ended up back in a depth I could stand in.
“Having fun yet?”
“No” I replied, but to be honest, I was enjoying the swim. It was relaxing, the water was cold and the sun was hot.
“I don’t believe that”
“Well it’s hard to have fun when I’m naked in public like this!”
“You still have much to learn. If you just let go you’d enjoy this”
I just stood grumpily.
“This next task won’t be too hard for you. I want you to go for a run up and down the beach—“
“No!”
“Don’t interrupt” She snapped, before going back to her usual cocky grin. “I want you to run from my belongings, to the end of the beach chairs. You can stay in the shallow end of the water but if you go any deeper I will leave with your towel and you will never see your clothes, and room key, again. Also, you cannot stop running. If I see you stop, same punishment. Got it?”
“I’m not running like this!”
While we’d been talking, we’d steadily been wading back towards her stuff.
“Just wait and I’m sure you’ll change your mind”
She led me to her bag and she began to rummage inside, while I held my hand over my private regions, waiting impatiently. What did she have planned?
“Here” She held out a pair of speedos. “You can run in these”
“These?” I took the offered swim trunks and inspected them. They looked pretty small but they were cover.
I pulled the trunks on, barely managing to get them up past my legs. They were very small, I could feel them crushing me.
“Ready for your run?” The girl asked as she lay down on her back in the sand, grinning mischievously. She really was quite hot, except for that evil glint in her eye.
“Fine. I’ll be right back”
Then I took off running. It was a little difficult at first, due to the very tight trunks, but I kept going and it started to get easier. Looking down, I saw that the trunks actually looked pretty good on me. I’m not one for tight underwear but I couldn’t deny the interested looks thrown in my direction. I felt the blood rush to both my heads and fought to keep myself under control. Fortunately, I won the internal battle.
I reached the marked spot, having run past all the beach goers. It had gotten a little quieter since we’d been in the water, I will admit. It was all in all quiet a nice run. The sun felt glorious and the sand was perfect beneath my feet. Maybe this would be fun.
I turned and began the run back without pausing. Then her traditionally evil planning showed itself.
The side of the speedos began to rip. Fortunately it was the side facing towards the sea, so less people were able to see. I reached down with one hand and grabbed the tear, trying to hold it closed. With every step I ran I felt the material tear a little bit more. I knew I couldn’t stop to fix it, or go slower to stop it or go in the water to hide it. My panicked brain decided speeding up to end it sooner would be the best solution.
Mistake. Big mistake. I sped up and felt the material tear apart, but my hand managed to hold it together. BUT, I had forgotten about the the OTHER side. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. The trunks snapped open on the side facing the beach and flung apart. In my hand I was now holding two halves of speedos, held together only by my fist.
I did the only thing I thought I could do. I raaan. I tried to hold the trunks around me as I ran, but they covered nothing as my dick flopped around freely.
“Wooo!” Someone on the beach whooped appreciatively.
A couple more cheers followed it, along with a couple of loud laughs. I increased my pace, hoping to get away, but instead found myself flying through the air as a sharp pain arose in my foot. I fell face first in the sand, drawing another laugh. I spit sand out of my mouth and climbed to my feet, running again.
I ran past the laughter and back to the girl’s secluded spot. She was roaring with laughter when I arrived, clapping her hands. I sat down, drawing my knees to my chest.
“Spectacular” She giggled.
“Did you know that would happen?” I demanded.
“Noooo of course not” She held her hands up innocently, but that mad laugh gave her away.
“At least you enjoyed” I grumbled.
“I did! Did you?”
“The run, yeah. But the naked part, not so much”
“We’re getting there at least”
“Here, I guess these are yours” I handed her the torn speedos.
That just sent her into another fit of giggling.
“Can we just move on, please”
“Of course. I’m glad you asked. Put this on and come”
She handed me the tiny towel and I wrapped it around my waist. We walked closer to the main beach but stopped when we were jsut in view, right on the edge.
“Now lie down” she told me.
I obeyed, not seeing much choice. She put her hand in the sand and then dumped it on my chest.
“What --?”
“Haven’t you ever been buried before?” She asked.
Oh crap. I had, but never like this. But i still had my towel on, so it was all good.
She proceeded to bury me, starting with my chest and arms, then moving onto my legs. She really piled it on so I could barely move my arms and legs, but she was leaving my waist clear and I began to worry.
“Now don’t fight back, okay? Remember our deal.”
“Okay... What are you going to do?”
“I’m going to take the towel, but I will stand between you and the main beach”
Before I could say anything else, she whipped my towel off. I fought the urge to cover up as she moved to shield me, then continued with the burial.
Before too long, I was completely covered in shapeless sand, other than my head at all. It was surprisingly comfortable. She must have noticed my relaxed expression because she smiled.
“You look happier”
“Well this is nicer than having my trunks torn into thin air”
“I hope you continue thinking that”
Oh no. She had to go and ruin it.
She stood up and stretched, her chest forced out. She was so hot, I couldn’t stop noticing. And she wanted me to notice. She smiled down at me then said. “I’ll be at the empty Hot Dog stand at the back of the beach, by the road. I’ll wait for half an hour, then I’m leaving. See you there” She turned to walk away then said over her shoulder. “And just to help you feel better...”
She reached behind her neck and untied her bikini top. It fell forwards and she held it down beside her. That evil and smoking hot, topless girl turned back to me, her large, perfect chest on full display in the beautiful sunlight. Then she was walking away, along the beach.
That was... brave. I watched her topless form until it was out of sight, which unfortunately didn’t take long. She wasn’t even being forced to do that. Wow.
I thought about the last time she’d been facing him, the sight of her.... oh no. No, no, no. I felt a hard sensation down between my legs, an erection beginning to grow. I tried to stop thinking abut her, but that image kept forcing itself in front of me. I tried thinking about my predicament, but that only made things worse. Why was I getting aroused by this???
The sand began to shift at my waist. Great, while she’d made the sand so thick that I couldn’t move my limbs, my “other” limb, was only barely buried. I struggled to keep it down but it had a stronger will power than I, and finally broke free from the sand.

Nick
12-29-2009, 08:06 PM
keep going, this story has been very good so far

Demon Thief
12-29-2009, 11:34 PM
I agree. Can't wait for more. :)

Logan429
12-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Awsome story! Please continue.

misspiggy7
01-01-2010, 11:28 PM
please write more, you're killing me with anticipation:)

Funny pie
01-04-2010, 11:34 PM
You are a master at stalling. Your story is great. Please keep going!!

Duck
01-08-2010, 05:37 PM
this is good, keep on writing it

Lovesfundares
01-16-2010, 07:29 PM
great keep posting pleas

222jkt
01-17-2010, 12:22 AM
You have to continue love it!

truth
01-17-2010, 12:38 PM
great stoy very hot

Webdare2
01-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh no! I looked along my body in horror as my hard on thrust into the air, the only part of me that was visible besides my head. I put all my strength into my hand, pulling and pushing until finally it broke out of the sand. I pushed myself back under the sand but I was so hard I had to hold my hand there. This was very very bad. If I tried to cover up anymore, or sit up, then the sand tomb would break away, leaving me naked. My only option was to get to that stand, but I would have to do it stark naked.
I figured it would be best to get it over and done with. But I had the problem of the hard on. It would need to go down before I tried making a break for the stand but how could I get it down quickly enough? The sea! Maybe it would be cold enough.
One, two, three! I broke from the sand, jumping to my feet and sending it flying around me. As soon as I was up, I was sprinting towards the water. I dived in and stayed underwater until I’d swum to a safe distance. I stood up, waist-height deep and looked if I’d been seen. No one was looking; there had been no laughter or anything. How had I managed that? First piece of luck all day. Now for a plan to get to the stand. Now that I was in the water, I could pretend I’d lost my trunks or something. Would that work?
Just as I was thinking that, a felt myself get picked up and then was falling into the water as a particularly nasty wave hit me. Another one rushed past as I surfaced, sending me sprawling through the water. When the spinning stopped, I was lying face-down in the sand as water rushed over me. Blinking my eyes open, I realised I’d been washed up on the shore. Perfect!
I started to stand, then looked down and pretended to be startled that my trunks were gone. I covered myself with my hands, not needing to fake embarrassment, and began a fast paced walk. People laughed as they saw.
“What happened to your trunks?” Someone asked.
“Came off in the waves” I mumbled back.
The guy laughed, as more people joined in. I felt my face burning but I just walked. After a minute or two the laughter died down and people went back to what they were doing. I never felt so embarrassed, but once the laughter had stopped it wasn’t quite so bad. People still pointed and giggled but I remembered the girl walking topless without a care in the world and it actually reassured me a little bit.
I finally saw her, standing inside the hot dog stand. She waved, a big grin on her face. I didn’t wave back, which she found hilarious. She had put her top back on, which I suppose was better for me with the whole hardness situation.
“Wow, that didn’t take long. I’m impressed” She grinned.
She handed me a long coat, which I hurriedly pulled on. There was no belt so I had to hold it closed with my hands but I was grateful to be covered again.

The Judge
01-20-2010, 04:34 PM
very good writing. and great idea for the beach. sounds like a great vacation gone wrong. kep it up on the case

hex killer8
01-21-2010, 10:24 PM
ahhh i'm horny for it and i love it keep it up
;)

Funny pie
03-05-2010, 11:51 PM
please post more!

Webdare2
03-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to get another update in but here's one:
“What now?” I asked.
“Well the next task silly”
“What is it then?” I asked warily. The tasks were getting more and more public, I didn’t know if I could handle what was coming.
“Go into the swimsuit store across the street and wait in the changing room, in the end stall. Go!”
That didn’t sound too hard. I had the coat after all. I turned away from the girl and began the walk. A few meters on from the stand we were at was the very busy main road. On the other side was a long line of different shops. The swimsuit store was a little further down the road.
I waited for a gap in the traffic. Everytime a car went past, my coat was lifted up a little bit but never enough to cause much embarrassment. I held it closed quite easily. Before long the traffic slowed and I darted across and into the store. There were swimsuits on sale everywhere inside, reminding me even more so of my predicament. If only I had money, I could buy one...
I made my way to the changing rooms and slipped inside the cubicle at the far end. She didn’t take long to arrive, less than two minutes actually, and carrying something in her hand.
“That was fast” I said.
She smiled then held up the thing in her hand. It was a pair of swimming shorts! “These are for you”
I took them happily and slipped on without hesitation. “Thank you!”
“I want the coat though”
“Have it” I slipped off the coat and handed it to her. I was fine just to be wearing shorts.
“Next task then”
“Wait, why do I need to do your tasks? I’ve got clothing now”
She grinned. “But I still have your room key, money and ID. You still need me”
She was right. Sighing, I asked. “What do I need to do?”
“Do you remember the towel you gave away? I want it back”
“That doesn’t sound too hard”
“That’s the spirit!” She giggled. “I’m going to leave, I want you wait five minutes then go get the towel. I’ll be waiting for half an hour at the cafe down the street”
So she left and I waited. It all seemed too easy but I didn’t see how it could go wrong for me. Five minutes later I left the changing rooms and made to leave the store. No one cared I was only wearing shorts, the fantastic thing about beach holidays. I was happy I wasn’t naked anymore, especially not in here, since there were a group of college girls, only a year or two younger than me by the looks of it, picking out suits nearby. That would be awkward. One of them eyed me up as I walked past. Things were getting better.
As I walked through the door, there was a loud beeping noise. I stopped and looked around in confusion. The nearest shop assistant, a middle-aged guy, approached me.
“What was that?” I asked.
“The alarm, but it doesn’t look like you’re stealing anything”
“I’m not” I promised.
“Try and go through again”
The barriers on either side of the door beeped again as I stepped through. By now I had drawn some more eyes from the group of girls. This was embarrassing but I hadn’t done anything wrong so really there was nothing to be worried about.
“Did you pay for this?” The assistant asked.
“For what?”
“That suit”
Alarm bells were sounding in my head. “My friend paid for them”
“Then let me see the tag”
“No problem” Please no, please tell me she didn’t do this to me.
He turned me around and pulled down the back of my suit to check the tag, exposing the top of my butt. I heard a couple of the girls giggle.
“I’m going to have to ask you to remove the suit” He said.
“What?!” I exclaimed. “Please, please, please don’t do this”
“I will not tolerate thieves” The man growled. “You disgusting thing, stealing swimsuits. I bet you get a sick thrill out of this, you exhibitionist low-life”
I backed away but he lunged forwards much faster than I would have expected. His hands gripped the waistband of my shorts and suddenly they were falling to the ground. As I was still moving, I tripped and fell back on my now bare ass, giving the assistant time to pull the shorts off my feet. He held them up above me and glared down at me with disgust.
“You deserve to be humiliated” He practically spat.
By now the girls were giggling and laughing, pointing at me. I covered myself with my hands and got to my feet.
“Please” I begged the guy. “Please I was tricked, I-“
“Disgusting thief” He snarled and pushed me.
I stumbled out onto the street as he shut the door. I banged one fist on the door but he held it closed. I could still hear the girls laughing on the other side.