PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

GetdareJordan
02-13-2019, 04:24 PM
19/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hi guys, I'm wanting a dom to give me dares for a while. It won't be permanent and they will have to be fairly loose on rules (but strict on dares). Any age and any sex is ok.

They must let me get dares from other people (but minimally through pm's and more through public threads)
They also should be ok with me taking breaks from getdare for a day or two, but me being punished for those breaks is ok, as I want to get on here more often.
I want them to give me harsh dares, and even harsher punishments, pushing my boundaries as much as possible.
I will be giving detailed reports, but no pics/vids. I will only use getdare, though pm's are fine.
I mainly want a dom to help me get more accustomed to the slave lifestyle so I can get a more permanent master (which may be the same person). I also want my punishments to be brutal, as i want to be the best slave that I can be.
I don't have to be my doms only slave, they can have others if they wish.
I would prefer if a dare was sent beforehand so that way I know what type of dares you do and stuff like that... soooo yea.
I want a master that will fully control me in these ways:
Clothing
Bathroom
Orgasm
Anything else pretty much. Please be reasonable (but strict!) for bathroom and clothing control, as this isn't fake and I actually do the dares;

Most importantly: I want my dom to have fun using me as their sub, and I am willing to do a lot of things that other people (maybe) wouldn't want to do.
I also have 2 friends (one female and one male) that are willing to do things with me, so you can use them as well!

I like pretty much anything, as long as i'm being controlled!
I don't really have any limits, other than extreme pain and permanent marks... i'm a bit iffy on blood but, it should be fine

Anything not in my limits should be fair game, but I wont be updating that as a little challenge for myself in case I want to add waaaaay too many.

kamita721
02-13-2019, 04:33 PM
Could you post your likes/limits.

GetdareJordan
02-13-2019, 04:41 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about that!

kamita721
02-13-2019, 04:51 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about that!

Any toys (particuarly for bondage?)

GetdareJordan
02-13-2019, 04:54 PM
I have rope, butt plugs (large, medium and small) vibrators (large, medium, and one with a wireless remote), blindfold, hand cuffs, gags (a ring gag and a ball gag), and maybe a few other things that I forgot. I could also buy some toys if needed!

jdan991
02-13-2019, 04:59 PM
Do you have a kik or do you want people to PM you??

GetdareJordan
02-13-2019, 05:01 PM
I'd rather go through pm's because I don't have any social media that i'd be willing to use, but if you send me a link and stuff then i'd be willing to go to an online chatting site, BUT it should not have a required cam.

james125
02-13-2019, 07:02 PM
will your male friend fuck you if told to do so or piss in your mouth? will you eat you female friend and drink her piss?

GetdareJordan
02-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Yea, I would. I have a piss fetish and we've done stuff like that before so that'd be fine, just try and make it intense.

darkblue
03-25-2019, 03:59 PM
I really would like to play this game with you, but I cannot promise to look on this site more than once a day. So for strict control I should find rules to obey, that are working, even if I absent for one or two days.
Have to think over it.

GetdareJordan
03-26-2019, 12:59 PM
Sorry guys, I'm not looking for a dom anymore.