PDA

View Full Version : GetDare Mafia Game

kaladinxxx
02-12-2019, 12:21 PM
So I haven't really seen a Mafia/werewolf type thread other than the live interactive werewolf, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in participating in one that lasts a little longer than an hour so that it is easier to play.

The game would follow the basic Mafia thread design. There would be the village and the Mafia. Each day the everyone would discuss and eventually vote on someone to be lynched, and during the night, the Mafia would decide on who to kill. The village would win once all the Mafia members were killed, and the Mafia would win once they outnumbered the Village. Each day would last 23 or 47 hours with a 1 hour roll over so that the GM would be able to tally up votes, and PM everyone who died. The night would also be 23 or 47 hours.

Depending on how many people are interested, I might include some other special roles.

Since this is GetDare, I feel like there should be something dare related in winning or loosing. What if everyone privately submits a dare, and then the looser must randomly select a dare from that list, while the winners may choose a looser to preform a specific dare of their choice.

How does that all sound? If it looks like there are enough people interested in this, I'll open a new thread for sign ups, and more detailed rules.

Peachybaby
02-12-2019, 12:55 PM
I’d be 100% interested I would really be interested in trying to get a bunch of people together (we’d only need 15) to play Town of Salem!!

kaladinxxx
02-12-2019, 01:11 PM
That would be really fun!

sunset-gd
02-12-2019, 01:58 PM
I've thought that would be a good idea since I saw the original thread; count me as interested.

BoyToy92
02-12-2019, 02:16 PM
I would definitely play this

AJason
02-12-2019, 02:48 PM
I'd be in if this gets going!

kaladinxxx
02-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions about the dare bit of the game? I think it would be a viable punishment for loosing the game.

Bdsmmsdb
02-14-2019, 12:10 PM
I like the idea of everyone submitting a dare and then the losers randomly pick one at the end, if this game does end up happening, count me in

KittyCatAttack
02-14-2019, 01:30 PM
I second that. We could also have different punishment for certain event in the game that happen.

lthrnbondage
02-14-2019, 01:34 PM
I'm dfeinitely on for playing. Sounds like fun