PDA

View Full Version : Make my ass red for Valentines Day

SasssySlavePuppy
02-10-2019, 09:16 PM
My partner wants my ass as red as possible for Valentines Day. She wants to spank me every day, but wants fun ways to do it. So here I am, at your mercy gd community, begging for fun ways for my ass to get spanked. My partner particularly wants spanking suggestions for when we are on the beach or at the pool since we are on vacation in Hawaii...she is the best, which is why I need all the punishment!

SasssySlavePuppy
02-10-2019, 10:35 PM
PS: I am getting 5spanks per page view. Just normal, boring, vanilla spanks though, so please help me have more fun than that

AJason
02-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Soak a belt in sea water and then get spanked by it. You'll definitely feel a sting for sure.

SasssySlavePuppy
02-10-2019, 10:57 PM
My partner is going to love that...thanks in advance for my ass being red and in pain while I wear my short, tight red cocktail dress to dinner

Master_Kevin
02-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Spnanks: you are to lie on your back, putting your legs over you head. With a hair brush, 50 swats on each cheek. To swats are to land in between the lower ass and upper thigh. You should get lots of red and have trouble sitting.

Master Kevin

Sir_Timo
02-11-2019, 02:55 AM
When you are on the beach lay down on your stomach, hands behind your head.
Your partner should now expose your ass and than cover it with sand.
Now she can spank you with an object of her choosing, until all the sand is removed.
When the sand is removed before you received 100 hits, repeat it, until you reach 100.

Of course this is a dare do be done when you both are alone on the beach. If it's not possible, collect enough sand and take it with you to a secret place.

SasssySlavePuppy
02-11-2019, 03:16 PM
She is going to thoroughly enjoy both of those suggestions gentlemen so thank you

hawkmaster2u
02-12-2019, 01:33 PM
This might be too extreme but she can decide. Take a frypan from your kitchen and use it to spank your ass 50 times. Imagine the memories you will have cooking with it after that.

SasssySlavePuppy
02-12-2019, 05:39 PM
That is not too extreme. We have done it before. Maybe I will make her go shopping with me to find a new one and make her practice on me in the store

hawkmaster2u
02-13-2019, 01:07 PM
In that case I recommend something in the cast iron skillet family.

SasssySlavePuppy
02-14-2019, 12:33 AM
That’s perfect because we have been wanting to get a couple of those anyway!

05slave
02-14-2019, 12:35 AM
beg to be spanked by their belt a few times

have fun :D

SasssySlavePuppy
02-14-2019, 12:41 AM
What should I have them use if she doesn’t own a belt? I have never seen her wear one

huffer
02-14-2019, 06:44 AM
how about some flip-flops spanking?

If you want some public play, go to multiple stores and have her try them on your ass.

One more suggestion, have her use a rubber band, maybe a good hair rubber band if you have it, to snap a heart shape on one of your cheeks and her inicials on the another. Do it to the more exposed side of the cheeks while you are at the beach or pool for a bonus public play

SasssySlavePuppy
02-14-2019, 08:01 AM
That sounds like great fun!

Deadpool871
02-14-2019, 08:10 AM
Ok have her spank you 50 times with a spatula and then she can start costing your ass by dripping hot candle wax on them until it is nice and covered and then another 50 spanks

onaga24
02-14-2019, 08:13 AM
If you're going to get a new skillet for some spanking, you could also try out a cutting board for a more thuddy spank.

redcamel
02-14-2019, 09:59 AM
Since you're in vacation at the Hawaii, on the beach she could use a diving fin or a paddle to make your ass glowing red: they are objects of normal use on the beach, and very effective for spanking. To make it less obvious she could use them to spank you while bathing in the sea with your ass just proud of the water level, so she could mask a good spanking session as an innocent joke of splashing water on your back.

You could make both of you a nice Valentine present: a couple of swimming hand paddles, something like these:

https://www.amazon.com/hand-paddles-swimming/b?ie=UTF8&node=3419111

I'm sure you guess that they aren't meant only for her swim training ;).

MrCharcol
02-14-2019, 03:56 PM
I think a good caning, leaving welts on your arsenal would shock a few other holiday makers at the beach tomorrow.

PS your story is great

SasssySlavePuppy
02-15-2019, 02:47 AM
When you are on the beach lay down on your stomach, hands behind your head.
Your partner should now expose your ass and than cover it with sand.
Now she can spank you with an object of her choosing, until all the sand is removed.
When the sand is removed before you received 100 hits, repeat it, until you reach 100.

Of course this is a dare do be done when you both are alone on the beach. If it's not possible, collect enough sand and take it with you to a secret place.

Woof woof

Naturally, this was her favorite suggestion, so we went out to the beach for an early morning stroll. We were alone, so she told me to assume the position. The sand was cold, and she took her time spanking me with her flip flops. My ass was so red and so sore, that I hobbled back to our hotel room. Thank you for starting my trip with a spank

Woof your horny puppy woof

SasssySlavePuppy
02-15-2019, 02:51 AM
how about some flip-flops spanking?

If you want some public play, go to multiple stores and have her try them on your ass.

One more suggestion, have her use a rubber band, maybe a good hair rubber band if you have it, to snap a heart shape on one of your cheeks and her inicials on the another. Do it to the more exposed side of the cheeks while you are at the beach or pool for a bonus public play

woof woof

So two things: one, my girlfriend loved spanking me with flip flops everywhere we went. When anyone asked, she told them I had forgotten a valentines gift and they all agreed I deserved a good spanking.

Second, she opted for symmetry and made two hearts on both cheeks, easily visible even with my swimsuit on

Woof your horny puppy woof

huffer
02-15-2019, 03:02 PM
good job ^^
thank you for the lovely reports

chrs
02-18-2019, 02:38 PM
In case you'd need more spanking, how about you'd put on the most covering panties you own, then fill them with ice cubes. Wear it for 15 min, then get in this position but with your legs spread to the side
https://previews.123rf.com/images/vukvuk/vukvuk1305/vukvuk130500059/19672654-young-woman-exercise-doing-candle-position-studio-shot-pink-background.jpg
and let her swat your pussy with a crop or a fly swatter. If you can take 50 without moving your legs your off the hook but for every time you move you earn 10 more.