PDA

View Full Version : A thing that annoys me

iluvdares
07-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Yay i bet everyone will agree with me about this. Whenever u go through a drive-through of a fast food place and the person asks, " may i take your order??" No douh i want something. Would u think that i would come down here all the way from my house to talk to you. I dont get why that cant say, " What do u want idoit". I mean it IS to the point.

iluvwedgies
12-22-2006, 01:34 PM
you want then to call you an idiot? LOL

Modelnude4u
12-29-2006, 08:47 PM
They're not asking if you want to order - like you said, they are already pretty sure that you want to order something. All they're doing is letting you know that they are ready to take your order. You could sit out there and talk to the sign all day, but until someone is actually listening, it doesn't do you any good.

Chill out!

Glutgod
12-30-2006, 04:08 PM
They're not asking if you want to order - like you said, they are already pretty sure that you want to order something. All they're doing is letting you know that they are ready to take your order. You could sit out there and talk to the sign all day, but until someone is actually listening, it doesn't do you any good.

Chill out!

Yea I was going to say that, They ask you so they can tell you that they are there ready for you to talk to them. So no I don't agree and I'm pretty sure no one agrees.

Smile Guy
01-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I think someone needs to chill out. I don't think it bothers anyone else, and in fact is entirely logical.

What does annoy me is when people repeat what just literally happened.

Person: And then she went. And I went woah! And he slammed right into the door!
Me: I know...

I think this should become a stress thread!

pixel
01-20-2007, 01:30 AM
they're just being polite, what else do you want them to say? because I'm sure you would be ranting even more if they actually called you an idiot.

Musty 21
02-18-2007, 03:45 PM
the person is asking can i take ur order, wat is means is, can i take your order or do u want some else to, thats how it started. Now today thats changed, its just nice to say that. I do know that for sure because i work as a chef, i know lol