PDA

View Full Version : Why have people been banned

Collared_Slave
08-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I was wondering if it was possible to have in the banned persons title what they were roughly banned for because i keep seeing quite good posters banned and i dont know what for.

daremaster
08-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Ya I'v noticed the same thing

Manbearpig
08-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Yea I am wondering wuts going on. I am sure there is a reason. And if the mods dont want to disclose why, we should all respect their decision.

Collared_Slave
08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
i dont think that its they dont want to more that they dont see a need to. and i was just asking if it was possible not that it had to be done.

xxxMichellexxx
08-03-2007, 06:55 AM
if ur refering to blog and cam, Panty+Sniffer, and Mr.Photo they were banned at the users request, they were the same person... his current account is NewSlave

For other users like Timberlake90320, and Timberlake903 (same person) his original account was banned...

I can assure you guys that these users are being banned for a good reason!

Collared_Slave
08-03-2007, 01:01 PM
We werent trying to say that you did it for fun. we were just wondering what they had done wrong but also if you did say what they had done wrong it would serve as a warning to other users

depp=noob=lol
08-04-2007, 03:17 AM
i think that we dont need a warning to other users,

the main thing that we want all users to do is to READ THE FORUM RULES. because we will have less bans then!

chain
08-08-2007, 03:22 PM
getDare's policy on banning users is that, the ban reason is between the banned member and the staff. If a big-profile user gets banned or if someone gets banned for a big issue (think Tessdog) the staff will tell you why.

bobo
08-08-2007, 03:25 PM
why was he banned

depp
08-08-2007, 04:35 PM
If you were banned you will be given a reason when you attempt to login. If you have any questions use the contact form or contact a moderator to resolve the issue.

The reason users are banned is between the staff and that user unless we feel the need to publicly redicule the person. Most bans are users requesting I remove their account. Others are often repeated rule violations, underage posts, or ban dodging (using a second account to get around a ban).