PDA

View Full Version : Kinky Household Items

MastersVoice
02-04-2019, 07:23 AM
So I've seen members asking what household items they can use to perform certain tasks, but I can not find a thread which highlights potential items.

I know some members aren't in the position to go out and buy the newest, shiniest kink gear due to a whole host of restrictions. So I thought it would be useful to create a list which details household objects members have used and what for.

The list will be here; https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89199

Please comment below to suggest a household item and which of the following categories it would fall under;

Bondage
Discipline
Humiliation
Orgasm Control
Pain

So I'll go first and suggest Clothes Pegs: Pain

LinoySlave
02-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Well lets see
- Hairbrush for Pain
- Hairbrush handle for anal (Discipline maybe?)
- Toothbrush for Humilation ofcourse
- Vegtables for anal (Humilation ? Discipline?)
- Toilet brush for humilation & pain
- Ruler for Pain & Discipline
- Markers / Pens for humilation
- Wooden spoon for Pain & Discipline

Thats it for now ;)

helliswhatyoumake
02-04-2019, 08:17 AM
- string for pain
- rubber bands for pain
- hot sauce for pain
- ginger for pain

MastersVoice
02-04-2019, 08:21 AM
Thanks both of you.

I've added a new heading 'orgasm control' to make it clear between uses. I may need to add more headings as suggestions come though.

MV.

LittleMissSass
02-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Vicks for ouchies!
Two hair ties joined can make simple handcuffs, enough to give a feel
Candles/ice for sensation play

Peachybaby
02-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Scarfs or other forms of clothing can be used for bondage. ((Also most dollar stores carry cheap rope!))

TheGrandInquisitor
02-04-2019, 09:07 AM
So I've seen members asking what household items they can use to perform certain tasks, but I can not find a thread which highlights potential items.

I know some members aren't in the position to go out and buy the newest, shiniest kink gear due to a whole host of restrictions. So I thought it would be useful to create a list which details household objects members have used and what for.

The list will be here; https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89199

Please comment below to suggest a household item and which of the following categories it would fall under;

Bondage
Discipline
Humiliation
Orgasm Control
Pain

So I'll go first and suggest Clothes Pegs: Pain
This is an awesome idea, maybe add a little description on each item for how it can be used, to help newcomers?

MastersVoice
02-04-2019, 09:20 AM
This is an awesome idea, maybe add a little description on each item for how it can be used, to help newcomers?

Thanks. Yes I think that would be a good addition. The idea is for this to be as helpful as possible so I will edit the list accordingly.

Many Thanks,

MV.

Anchorsaway
02-04-2019, 09:24 AM
This was actually my task *yesterday*

impactplay:
rubber spatula, wooden spoons, books (hard and softbound)

bondage
scuncis
seran wrap, belts, neckties

insertion:
dont gotget lengths of chain or stone necklaces *bonus they hold chill or warmth*

sensation play:
icepacks, candle wax ** TEST THEM FIRST**, pet comb bristles work well, loofah, pumice, toothbrush, toothpaste, head and shoulders shampoo, satin, silk, velvet cloth

various kink:
skewers or chopsticks, paper clips, credit cards ;) lookup Evie Lupine knifeplay mindfuck to know why ;)

MastersVoice
02-06-2019, 02:49 PM
I'm adding electric toothbrush under orgasm and pain.

Dew
05-04-2019, 10:25 AM
Hello all!
I would add, if nobody has written yet, these items:

- skirts hangers (those with clamps) for breast bondage or used as tit-stretcher
- metal wire hangers (the cheap ones from laundry) as a very cruel spanking implement (be super careful!)
- umbrella handle (can be easily modified into a housemade ass-hook)
- crude rice (painfully kneeling on it) or thrown on floor for humiliating house cleaning session (naked wearing only heels, apron and ballgag?)
- little bells as humiliating decorations on nipples (if nobody gives you silver bells with engraved the names of your tits as it happened to me, you can use tiny little bells from chocolate bunny of a well known Belgian chocolate maker!)

MastersVoice
05-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Hello all!
I would add, if nobody has written yet, these items:

Hehe all added Dew! I especially liked the little bells from the well known Belgian Chocolate maker! That one definitely made me chuckle :)

M.V

AngelicSinner
05-04-2019, 11:35 AM
I think you can add stockings/tights to the list? For Bondage or maybe pain(like attaching them to clothes pegs?)

Devildom1994
05-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Hello there.
I would like to add shoelaces. It can be used for bondage and humiliation. Broomstick is another kinky tool. You can use toilet for a variety of purposes. Clothing items too, if it can be added like heels, slippers (flip flops), panties and thongs. Charger cables and duct tape are very common too. Metallic spoon for different kinks. Hard carpet and sandpaper can help with different torture techniques, you just have to be careful. You can also make use of cutleries for torture, if you're into pain. Pet bowls for humiliation. The list can go on.
I'm of the belief that anything can be used for kink. All you need is a creative mind. The things suggested in this post can be used for a different variety of plays. But I do agree with mentioning it in the most common purpose they serve.

MastersVoice
05-04-2019, 03:13 PM
I think you can add stockings/tights to the list? For Bondage or maybe pain(like attaching them to clothes pegs?)

I know exactly what you mean funnily enough, I've added both to the bondage list :)

Learningsub88
05-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Hi I read the list and just had a question what is the head and shoulders sensation play what do you do with it

MastersVoice
05-05-2019, 04:11 AM
Hi I read the list and just had a question what is the head and shoulders sensation play what do you do with it

You place it on sensitive areas, however as a girl I would be extremely careful putting it on your vagina. It can really really hurt to the extent of burning and I definitely wouldn't recommend putting it inside you.

MastersVoice
05-05-2019, 04:20 AM
Hello there.
I would like to add shoelaces. It can be used for bondage and humiliation. Broomstick is another kinky tool. You can use toilet for a variety of purposes. Clothing items too, if it can be added like heels, slippers (flip flops), panties and thongs. Charger cables and duct tape are very common too. Metallic spoon for different kinks. Hard carpet and sandpaper can help with different torture techniques, you just have to be careful. You can also make use of cutleries for torture, if you're into pain. Pet bowls for humiliation. The list can go on.
I'm of the belief that anything can be used for kink. All you need is a creative mind. The things suggested in this post can be used for a different variety of plays. But I do agree with mentioning it in the most common purpose they serve.

Wow, quite a list.

All added, thank you Devildom1994 :)

M.V

herpderp42
05-05-2019, 05:08 AM
Quite specific and didn't test it myself but now I am curious:

the little "electric" thing of a one-way lighter. Might be useful for some quick pain by a tiny electric shock. Has anybody tried it?