PDA

View Full Version : The best worst day ever

meow
11-23-2009, 07:37 PM
So this my first story and I want you to tell me if I'm doing good note this is on an iPod now and it will not have periods

There are for main characters in this story you need to now the first is frank but he goes by frankie is very tall and has reddish brown hair he is muscular but his arms are not close to how muscular his legs are he plays soccer next is Sam but goes by sammie she likes baseball and likes frankie next comes derick he is short but muscular he plays few sports next comes polly she is tall and is a blackbelt they are all at dericks house and they decided to invite a few people toplay t or d first up is sammie frankie t or d ugh d I guess go and duct tape yourself to this table i am on ok harsh. For first dare though

To be continued

sexylee87
11-23-2009, 07:40 PM
If you are going to continue can you please for other peoples sanity, try to use at least some grammer.

lovethenudes
11-23-2009, 10:13 PM
this is twice now that i've seen you try and correct people but you're making mistakes yourself!

GRAMMAR not GRAMMER.

meow
11-24-2009, 05:03 AM
Ok but it's hard on the iPod I'll see if I can use my laptop tonight

meow
11-24-2009, 01:28 PM
ok im on the laptop but upper case letters and stuff may be little. I almost forgot. This is fictional.

OK my turn now frankie said. derick truth or dare? dare i guess... answered derick use this duct tape and tape yourself to polly. frankie said More duct tape dares? derick asked yes frankie answered. polly t or d. Ill go with truth then. polly said Hmm would you rather go out with me or frankie derick said. definitely you. Hey! frankie said i thought you liked me?! sammie said SIMMER DOWN derick said. ok polly your turn. derick said ok sammie truth or dare? polly asked. well dare then sammie answered. Ok kiss frankie for 20 seconds strait without breathing. im a good swimmer sammie said so it will be easy. Ok my turn sammie said when we finished frankie t or d? dare frankie answered. Every time some one picks truth take off a piece of your clothing she dared. Whatever frankie said sammie truth or dare. Dare i guess said sammie. I dare you to take off a piece if your clothing everytime someone picks dare.

now after we all got into the game frankie had no clothes on and derick had just his boxers and polly only had her bra and sammie only had her panties on.

sammie truth or dare? asked derick Dare she said. ( we made somthing later that says if she chooses dare she doesnt need to loose her clothing) Go suck frankies cock. Derick said, smirking. sammie almost fell backwards out of her chair. Fine she yelled. she slowly got up and walked to frankie. she then knelt over. she started sucking. when she sat down her panties were all wet.
to be continued.
sorry about the no " or ' it takes a while when i do use them.

molten man
12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
nice story!! you could improve the formatting!!