PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (true subs only)

heathcliff
01-31-2019, 03:56 AM
34/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (true subs only)

I've been dabbling in this stuff for a long time now off and on. I don't have time to dedicate 24/7 to this, and my most successful subs (including a couple still ongoing) are those that can be flexible.

About you

Over 18, no exceptions.
Preferred athletic or slim, but not set in stone.
Prior experience unimportant, newbies welcome.
Able to send photos and to cam. Face (in time) preferred.
Respectful and truly submissive, not just in it for a quick wank.
Able to use Kik and Skype.
Able to communicate well in text. That doesn't mean you must be a perfect speller, or have English as first language, but there's nothing quicker to lose my interest than one-word answers.
Open-minded and creative.

Specifics

I've always been more interested in adapting to and exploring a sub's kinks and limits than just providing a list of demands. This doesn't mean I'm not strict, but means I don't really have a list of absolutes. That said, here are some things that I do enjoy - none are mandatory, but if they chime with you it's a good signal.

Exposing yourself for my amusement and enjoyment (photos, cam, etc.).
Some pain and humiliation.
Watersports, toilet control, and possibly mild scat.
Dirty underwear, socks, shoes, feet.
Chastity.
Discreet public.
Choosing your underwear and clothes.
If you use apps for (same-sex) hook-ups then I have really enjoyed having access to the account and being involved in deciding who you should meet, getting feedback, pictures, etc.
Creative and non-sexual tasks and punishments - particularly interested in any slaves who can create something for me (artistic, for example), remotely help with work, or other tasks to make me feel adored and like you are returning something to me for the time I give you.
Mod edit: Findom is against the rules of getDare. Further reports of this behaviour will lead to a permanent ban. (Butterfly)

About me

I don't tend to go on cam/mic but may on occasion. Don't expect this. I enjoy the anonymity of a slave giving itself to me not even knowing who I am. In return I promise that I will never share anything you send me and will always respect your limits. I am in the UK and don't rule out any timezones, but it's something to be aware of.

Contact

If you are interested by my ad then please get in touch. You're welcome to just write saying 'hi sir' (sir is my preferred term of address) but of course my interest will be piqued if you make more effort. Why do you want to serve me? What above interests you? Perhaps a photo? Be creative, impress me.

KIK: mstrhthclff (preferred for initial contact)

You may also message on here but the above are strongly preferred as I don't frequently log in to GetDare.

Have met some really great subs through here over the years - look forward to the next batch...

heathcliff
02-08-2019, 07:50 AM
Hi guys. Overwhelmed with responses which is really exciting. I wanted to apologise if you’ve no longer heard back, I’ve had a lot of people to chat with. May well be back in touch but I’m impressed with your efforts.

Ad is still open but any applying do bear the above in mind, you may not hear back immediately.

MH

heathcliff
03-10-2019, 04:36 AM
I think it's been long enough I'm allowed to bump this. Had lots of interest and lots of potential subs who disappeared or have been busy. Please do get in touch if interested. If you tried before and didn't receive a response I was probably just overwhelmed with replies, so feel free to try your luck again. As I said before you are more likely to pique my interest if you make some effort as I have been getting a lot of responses. Thanks boys.

heathcliff
04-25-2019, 11:38 AM
Heya. Similar bump to last time, been a couple of months. Been very busy so not fit round to chatting with all who messaged. Please hit me up again. More details and pictures more likely to get you noticed.

PS. Also apologies to GD for unintentional rule-breaking!