PDA

View Full Version : Female looking for Breast Play/ Nipple Play Dares by Hand

bdnikyoumi
01-25-2019, 10:50 PM
I desire breast/tit/nipple dares that involving the use of the hand.

I am female. My breast are rather small or medium size. They are not big enough to tie

What I have:
a hand, I can round up one or two clothes pins, bras (sport)

Likes: breast play, nipple play, role play, fun-ishments, small tit humiliation (light)

Soft limits: blind folds, bondage, humiliation (light), sensation play, gags, bastinado

Hard limits: public,pictures, permanent, needles, extreme pain, aggressive language ( C-word b-word), vaginal insertion, anal to anything else, toilet, balding, sexual age play (non sexual is fine)

I am not sure how to post dares or how detailed they should be so I would appreciate a little guidance too :)

Thank you

pain slut joe
01-25-2019, 11:10 PM
Please join this thread (for a minimum of 1 week if you dare......):

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341108

kaylessa
01-26-2019, 03:38 AM
Simple one:
Put clothes pins on your nipples. Hit your breasts with your bare hand until the pins fall of. Do that 10 times.

If you're into nipple play, you should consider buying a couple toys for it.

garvoon
01-26-2019, 05:45 AM
Pinch your nipples for 60 seconds, but every 10 second turn your hands 90 degrees twisting them hard

theswitchyside
01-26-2019, 05:51 AM
This one is simple and will accumulate as the thread progresses. For each new post on the thread, flick each nipple 10 times and spank each tit 20 times (by hand.)

Furthermore, for each of YOUR posts on this thread, double each amount :)

rhl
01-26-2019, 06:54 PM
Actually I don't think theswitchyside's dare should be done just for every new dare, but every Monday get a count of the posts and do this dare on the post count.

I suggest putting at least two clothespins on each nipple. Now tie string through all of them. Yes the string must be threaded while your in pain. Now throw the two ends of the string over your shoulder. With your hands behind the back you will find the strings and slowly and gently pull until all clothes pins have been removed.

theswitchyside
01-26-2019, 08:58 PM
Create a clothespins zipper and tie it one your tits. RIP them off!

bdnikyoumi
01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
@garvoon:
Thank you for your dare. I tried it tonight. The pinches felt a bit comforting but the twist hurt quite a bit. It felt nice. I liked having the time limit too.

bdnikyoumi
01-31-2019, 11:45 PM
@theswitchyside

Thank you for the dare. The numbers added up faster than I expected. I counted 8 post (80 flicks) and (160 slaps), which I thought might not be too too bad. Then I realized I posted two times so 160 flicks and 320 slaps. :0

My tits were definitely warm after I finished the dare. The nipple flicks hurt from the beginning but I had some relief knowing that they only needed to be flicked 160 times.

theswitchyside
02-01-2019, 12:19 AM
Wow, thanks for the report and I can see you had fun :D

New one:
How many bras can you wear at one time? Let’s find out!
If you can wear them all, great!
If you leave behind a bra, add 3 clothespins on your tits per bra, and spend 3 minutes with them on. After that, for every bra you left, melt one ice cube on each nipple/tit.

Have fun :)

bdnikyoumi
02-07-2019, 12:07 AM
@rhl

The numbers went pretty high just from the initial posts, so I think the required hits would be too high for me to handle. I do appreciate the suggestion though. :) Perhaps making count of all the new dares for that week on Monday would work.

Thank you for the dare. I certainly learned a lot.

I used 2 pins on each nipple. It took a few tries to find a bearable area for two pins. (I am used to 1). I used floss as my string. It took a few tries for me to figure out how to thread the floss. The first attempt I tried threading the floss under the pegs which did not work. Then I tried over, and the floss kept slipping out from the pegs. On the third try, I had to release the pins as I hit over the 15-minute mark trying to find the solution. I eventually figured out (after releasing the pins) to thread the floss through the hole at the bottom part of the pin (the part where it closes). **I think there's a possibility that I did not figure that out sooner because of the distracting sensation the pins had :)** After figuring this out, I took the floss over my shoulders, it kept falling so I ended up having to do one shoulder at a time near the middle.

It was quite an experience, when the first pin gave I cried out a little. I had not expected it to hurt being gently and going slowly but once the pin was erect and certainly when it gave had more bite then when it was stationary. The pins would not fully come off once they gave so I helped them (once they did pull off). Another odd sensation was when the pin came off it hit the weight of the other pin. The first pin fell under its mate's so when I pulled on the floss the peg pulled and pushed on the other until the one that fell up lifted rising the nip with it. It was odd but pleasurable. It was incredible hard to go slow at the 3rd peg, just wanting them to be off of my tender nipples. Even with helping the release I made it to 3 pins the 4 released slightly but not as fully as the rest. My nipples were quite sore.

The dare made me quite curious about lifting up the boobs using the floss over the shoulder method (though I think without clamps to start). :)

Zoom Zoom In & Out
04-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Actually I don't think theswitchyside's dare should be done just for every new dare, but every Monday get a count of the posts and do this dare on the post count.

I suggest putting at least two clothespins on each nipple. Now tie string through all of them. Yes the string must be threaded while your in pain. Now throw the two ends of the string over your shoulder. With your hands behind the back you will find the strings and slowly and gently pull until all clothes pins have been removed.

OMG I will be doing this, thanks