PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: My Satsification

Ardour
11-22-2009, 07:26 AM
Hello everyone. This is my first time ever writting a story online so please forgive any mistakes or any errors in the passage below. Also, if you have any ideas; I would be more than happy to read them and take interest in them.

Thank you for your time.

---

I am going to write the story in first person so people won't get confused in parts or roles.

However, if I misplaced certain words at wrong places, please notify me of that. And if there is anything unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

PART I Surprise?

"God do I hate Mondays."

I woke up at 7:33AM. Thanks to my great alarm buzzing right next to my bed. It was the typical monday. You would be tired, knocked out, heck you might even want some more rest after you had rest. I had to be in class by nine. So I had enough time to get into the shower, change, get ready and have a well made breakfast.

I moved to the edge of the bed and put my foot on the ground, I wanted to get up but I guess I was too lazy so I just rested in that position for a bit more. I buried my head between my hands and I start thinking to myself.
What do you do when you fulfiled every dream in your mind? First, your goal was to walk, so you did. Then talk, so you did. Then use the daily facilities and utilities on your own, so you did. Be able to explore the world, you realize it won't happen so you skip it. You wish to be a millionaire, not that easy; so you delay it. But what if your dreams were only acknowledged by very few people? What if you were someone's slave..? What if you were someone's master..? What if you could control the life of somone else and dominate them, control them and enslave them.

I turned sixteen about two weeks ago, and those thoughts have been racing through my mind ever since then. Was it something you pass through at this age? Or was my case a special one but not the first one to have this kind of thoughts? It was hard to tell hence my daily schedules were all filled with meaningless crap.

I took a glance at my watch and I noticed it is 7:39. Must have took a while for me to race through those thoughts. I stood up, stretched as many muscles in my body for as far as possible. I moved my head to the left to notice my room mate; James was asleep.
I probably forgot to mention that I live in a boarding school and this is my last year here. Just started the first term and things are a mess already.

I grabbed a towel underneath my bed and just started walking towards the bathroom, as I entered I just closed the door behind me but didn't bother to lock it. Besides, there is no lock.
I neared the shower head and slipped off my only article of clothing; my boxers. I turned on the warm water tub and it was streaming down my body. I gotta say, it just feels good. For some reason, I always get a boner when I'm under the hot waters. It just moves down from my shoulders to my some what musclar chest and my stomach; which recently is starting to show growth of pacs. And finally, it streams through my V lines. Feels good.

-20 Minutes Later-

"I guess that's enough."

I just moved out of the shower and out of the bathroom entirely naked with only the towel placed on my right shoulder. You can tell I didn't care much hence my school is only males gender and the only females here are the cafetria lady and her assistant.

I dried my body with the towel, slowly put on the school uniform t-shirt and tied my knot well. I slipped through my pants, I tend not to wear any underwear. I love the friction between the zipper and my dick. Tightened my belt well and wore the pair of socks, shoes and got into my waist coat.

I approached James, who was still asleep. I took the Dictionary placed on his table and slammed it right on his head.

"Get up! It's 8:40" I yelled at him.

I lied about the time, I wasn't sure about it but I was positive it was past 8. Besides, I had to lie or he wouldn't wake up.

I exited the room and went to the dorm's lounge, asked for my daily breakfast. The usual, egg and toast with a cup of tea or orange juice. The beverage is your choice. Not that it mattered much really. I just asked for orange juice hence I hate tea.

Done with my breakfast, I glanced at the other students and saw Patrick moving out of the lounge. That meant now it's 8:50. Patrick is more like the geek slash nerd of the school. He is always on time and never misses class. Even if his mother was on fire he wouldn't bother to waste a second to dial up 911.

I just strolled slowly to the class when I saw a notice on the class saying "ALL STUDENTS, ATTEND TO THE SOCIAL INTERACTIVE ROOM INSTANTLY!"

"What's wrong?" I asked Jonathon who just came by. Jonathon is a new student here and he doesn't know much nor speaks much. So he just shrugged as a response.

I sighed. I walked to the room to notice the principal and several... No, over a hundred females of our age were there as well.

"Settle down everyone. SETTLE DOWN!" The principal shouted at the awe's of the male students. We saw females, but we rarely saw hot ones. I took a seat near Mark. Mark was an odd person. I can't tell what's on his mind, but then again; I didn't really care much.

The principal begun speaking..
"I am pleased and honored to say, that we are merging our school with Wadaer B. School! The female students of that school and our male students, should interact with the same gender within an extent. We are raising you to be one of the community, not to be strangers to it. The old dorm will be redecorated and the students are going to sleep there from now onwards. Each male will be selected with a female to sleep in a specific room as room mates. Breakfast won't be served in the lounge, but the females will prepare it for themselves and their room mates. Cleaning will be up to both the male and female. Locks will be put in the bathrooms and if any sexual interaction was reported to me or the head teachers, strict action will be taken. We are going to prepare you and make you ready for what you are going to face from next year onwards."

Wow. That's the only thing passing through my head.

I had a room mate, of the same gender. I never was able to interact with a female to a sexual extent. Was this my chance? Was this my b-day gift from god? No that's just stupid.

I wonder who is my room mate ..

---

Sorry if it is dull and long and extremely boring but I prefer if every detail is described. Sorry once again, I promise next part of the story will be better.

SupremeMaster
11-22-2009, 07:33 AM
WOW. Nice story man. Not going straight into the story, and a good use of rhetorical questioning at the end. Makes me want the next part even more.

Will definitely follow this and will recommend it to others.

BettyBoop
11-22-2009, 11:09 AM
I really like this story, it isn't rushed and it's well written. I like the fact you gave us an insight to your character before speeding into the story. I also think your writing is spectacular, especially seeing as English isn't you first language. I'll read the next chapter when if you put it up :)

Ardour
11-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the positive comments. I'll write the second one as soon as enough ideas hit my mind =P

iTunes
11-22-2009, 11:59 PM
Amazing keep it up! Can't wait for the next part

Ardour
11-23-2009, 01:52 PM
I am going to write the story in first person so people won't get confused in parts or roles.

However, if I misplaced certain words at wrong places, please notify me of that. And if there is anything unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

PART II Knock Knock! Who Is It?

I wonder who is my room mate ..

The Prinicpal continued speaking .. "Now students... I am going to ask you all to attend to the local courtyard. You should get to know each other and introduce yourselves to your new possible room mate! You have 45 minutes, after that you have to report back; females from gate 3 and males from gate 1. Please ensure that when you report back, you follow the instructions given to you by the appointed teachers at the gate. Now, go and have some fun!"

Great! Can things get any better?

"Ohh man do you believe this? We won't be roommates anymore! That sucks!" James suddenly said. I didn't know he was right behind me.

"Are you serious? You'll get a female. A girl. A possibly hot one as your roommate!" I replied to him, hoping to satsify him. "I am going to go hide in the PE room. Feel free to join." I added.

"What..? Why? Aren't you going to go interact like we were asked to?" James replied, foolishly.

"No.. I'd rather have it as a surprise. I'll find a way to sneak into the courtyard the last 5 minutes. Later!" I left with that line.

"You like to build up anticipation, mate." James said. His voice decreasing into the distance.

-2 minutes later-

I went to turn the door knob of the PE room, when I noticed it is partially opende. I guess someone is already there; didn't think it was a teacher or the janitor, hence today is somewhat too special for cleaning.

I just pushed the door further more and entered. I noticed a female figure. Either way I was unable to identify for it for obvious reasons.

"Who's there?" I said, somewhat confused and curious.

The girl turned and looked at me. When I saw her breasts... I asked myself; why doesn't she sit on her boobs instead of her ass? It seems bigger and much softer. Her hair was mid-back length, brown. It kind of shined and somewhat glittered when the sun light was omniating her in the dark. Her eyes, although hard to tell, was either blue or green. And her lips were moist, like she was drinking or either just moisten them with her own tongue.

"What are you looking at?!" She asked, kind of furious.

I quickly snapped out of it. I repeated my question once more and she said same reason as me.

"Fair enough. I guess you are either not interested in this merge or just wanting to keep your room mate identity as a surprise." I said, staring out of the window looking down at everyone in the courtyard.

She came closer to me, but not close enough so I can smell her scent.

"What's your name..?" She asked.

I noticed, she wasn't shy nor afraid despite the fact that we are alone and I could do anything I want to her. For a while at least.

"I don't think that is neccessary." I wasn't intending to give out my name or any information about me. For some reason, I just didn't.

She sighed and laughed at me in a mocking or a taunting way. I didn't know what she was up to but I wasn't interested either.

Moments of silence passed and it was getting awkard and it would be more awkard if anyone started to re-engage in a conversation. She was just roaming around and checking the useless equipements in the room.

Moments later, she tripped over something. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was really close to me and her ass landed right on my thighs. No regret. No comment.

She looked at me like I was something to be squashed, like I was a mad man or something close to that. I didn't want her to think of me like that; this is only a one time chance and I don't want to have a bad start with anyone.

I didn't care to ask if she was fine or not, I didn't care about her. I just cared that I don't want her to think I'm a pervert and spread rumours or words about it to the girls. But then again, I didn't give any information about me and it won't be easy to find me amongst the hundereds of boys in this school.

I placed my hand right below her neck and pretended to care.

"Are you okay?" I asked, despite the fact that she was looking at me like an arrogant b*tch.

She didn't answer.. She just kept staring at me. In my eyes. Seconds later, her gaze was moving downwards, I could tell. She was looking at me chin, neck, chest, stomach and then her gaze stopped at my pants. At my dick to be accurate.

I didn't ask nor was intending to. I wanted to know how far this would go.

She moved her fingers. From slow, to slower. Her finger was lingering over my lips, telling me to hush. Like I was speaking. This girl just didn't know what she was doing but if she is hot, why care? She moved her fingers downwards and then started using both hands and placed them both on my chest.

"Musclar.." She said softly, like she was flirting.

I nodded, trying to play along. Speaking won't be a good way to melt the ice. So keeping quiet and let things play by themself, was a much better decision.

She quickly moved down to my dick. She grabbed it. It wasn't hard yet. Even after she grabbed it.

"Ew.. Are you gay?!" She said while she quickly got up.

"What the.. Huh?!" I said, extremely confused.

"You don't have a boner, there is no buldge. I knew it! Most of you, are just gay!" She said, and started laughing.

Oh God.. What a great start... I need to fix things, I need to prove to her that the shaved 9 inch dick between my legs is attracted to girls, hot ones!

Visionary
11-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Nice story so far :)
Please write the next part. No pressure ;)

iTunes
11-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Lovin it! Keep it up!

Ardour
11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the positive comments. I'll continue the story after few days. I'll still be here and online, so if you have any ideas; please do PM me.

I am just going through a bad time, my girlfriend just left for almost a week, out of town. And we're really attached, so it's really tough to think when you are away from who you love most.

Sorry everyone.

Ardour
11-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Alright. Just to clear to everyone that I am going to continue this story first thing tomorrow morning or perhaps later at night, so if you have any suggestions or ideas. Please do PM them to me.