PDA

View Full Version : Punishment? But I've been a good slave!!!

ConfidentialSlave
11-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Alright, so i've been here on the site, and i've noticed that we only seem to enjoy posting punishments. Well why can't we also post ways to reward the slave if they have been good? I just don't see very many games or ideas posted that show give any fresh ways to reward your slave. Im not very creative myself, but if anyone has ideas for a game you and your slave could play as a reward, don't be afraid to share them. :)

The idea that kinda sparked this was for a dice type game. you'd roll to pick a catagory of reward depending on what your fetishes were, and then each catagory would have different details you'd haft to roll for.

Example:

ROLL #1: Fetish
1. Bound and Teased
2. Wedgie
3. Strip Tease
4. (insert fetish)
5. Dress up
6. Switch dominant/submissive rolls.

Lets say you rolled a 5.

you'd need to roll for the details like:

What to wear:
1. Doggie Costume
2. Maid
3. Kitten Costume
4. Swimsuit
5. Regular opposet sex's clothing
6. Stripper

and depending on what you rolled for that, you could get more detailed. I think the possibility of "chance" really increases the reward. But maybe thats just me. lol maybe im just weird. Anyway, Let me hear any ideas you want to share. Or if you want me to try and develope this idea, give me some more ideals to work with. Let me know how detailed i should get.

Leopard
11-22-2009, 04:19 AM
Honestly I think the reason there are so many "punishment" threads and so few "reward" threads is because a lot of people like the idea of punishing or being punished. Most of the time - this is complete assumption - the Dom would probably pick a "punishment" that they knew the slave enjoyed as a reward.

That said, I really like the idea of posting more reward games. I think, though, that it's "all in a name" and that a reward is normally just a lighter dare.

I'll see what I can come up with when I'm not bleary-eyed from being awake for two minutes.

I really like the idea of chance making the reward much nicer for the slave :)

softeyes
11-22-2009, 04:54 AM
i think this is a good idea though.. i recently found out i didn't enjoy punishments that much.. :p

keep working on it if you can!

Slut Boi
11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Very few punishments I don't enjoy, the very act of being punished regardless of the details is usually enough to keep me feeling filthy and naughty - a feeling I dearly cherish. For the actual act of punishment to outweigh the simple fact of being punished itself, the punishment has to be pretty extreme. The only thing I really don't enjoy at all is deprivation or forced 'nothingness' if you like. i.e being forced to stand in a corner for an hour doing nothing else. Very little else feels like an actual punishment to me.

DarkReality
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I agree, I not only usually enjoy punishments, I enjoy just the idea of being punished. I think it is the nature of slaves.
However, I also agree that there should be some rewards for those slaves who do what they are told!

Somethingwonderful
02-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Okay so what exactly is a 'slave' I have a pretty good idea but I mean...I kinda understand but yet I don't.

allyours (m)
04-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I agree, I not only usually enjoy punishments, I enjoy just the idea of being punished. I think it is the nature of slaves.
However, I also agree that there should be some rewards for those slaves who do what they are told!

Exactly my thoughts, I think most slaves like being told to do something they dislike as they want to be made to do something they'd never usually think of.

Thats the whole fun of it, usually a punishment is a reward in itself

Merlin
04-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Exactly my thoughts, I think most slaves like being told to do something they dislike as they want to be made to do something they'd never usually think of.

Thats the whole fun of it, usually a punishment is a reward in itselfbut why in the name of god do you need to call it punishment then .. only because a task is something my slave dislikes and i like doesn't make it a punishment and i sure don't need a reason to ask for it ..

SlutPuppy
04-07-2010, 08:42 AM
but why in the name of god do you need to call it punishment then .. only because a task is something my slave dislikes and i like doesn't make it a punishment and i sure don't need a reason to ask for it ..

Merlin has a point. If the slave just dislikes something, but the master likes it, it's not really a punishment. But if the slave disobeys, or does something bad which they knew they shouldn't, or even if they thought they shouldn't, and the master finds they should be punished - then it's a punishment. Because they know they did bad, or the master will tell them why they're being punished that they were bad, what they did wrong, etc.

Honestly I think the reason there are so many "punishment" threads and so few "reward" threads is because a lot of people like the idea of punishing or being punished. Most of the time - this is complete assumption - the Dom would probably pick a "punishment" that they knew the slave enjoyed as a reward.

And I agree with this. A lot of doms/masters will pick punishments that a slave will like, but they'll punish them with it just past the point, or more, of the slaves liking it. Also, I think a lot of slaves if they're told they've been bad and are going to get punished, will put in their mind that this isn't a punishment that they should enjoy, but the still will as their body likes it, but in their mind they know they shouldn't. I know when I get punished I'll put in the mind set that I was bad, but the punishments I get i actually like.

And to the point/topic of the actual thread, I think there's not a lot of 'reward' threads because Masters/doms don't have a problem coming up with rewards for their slaves. If they know them, they know what they like, so they'll give them that as a reward. Example: If a slave likes.. Lets say, Ice cream, but the master has them on a diet plan thing. And the Master asks the slave to do something, which they complete and satisfy the Master, and they dom wishes to give them a reward. Him knowing the slave likes Ice cream, will reward her with a spoonful or a small bowl of it.

At least that's how I see it in my mind.

SubMissChievous
04-07-2010, 09:13 AM

No that's not the nature of a slave, that sounds a lot more like the nature of a SAM (smart ass masochist).

A SAM is mostly a derogatory term to describe subs who exhibit bad behavior, manipulate, or top from the bottom in order to push buttons and draw attention. A lot of dominants have no tolerance for that sort of attitude and avoid SAMs like the pest because a "sammy" attitude is viewed by many as an immature way to communicate your desires as a sub.

You must also be aware that not all submissives are masochists let alone smart-ass ones.

Thats the whole fun of it, usually a punishment is a reward in itself

If that's a reward or enjoyable then it's a fun-ishment. There's a huge difference between this and an actual punishment. A punishment's purpose is usually to correct undesirable behavior and/or re-direct the sub.

On to the rewards... I'm personally not a big fan of them :) To me a reward is something that one promises in return for a specific favor. It creates a dynamic of trade because the sub is acting in order to get the reward.

But I can see how these can work or be motivating for some others still... But personally I prefer constructive feedback and support as my "rewards" :)

Merlin
04-08-2010, 12:28 AM
[...]. I know when I get punished I'll put in the mind set that I was bad, but the punishments I get i actually like.[...]That is exactly the problem is see ... it sends mixed feelings.
imagine the same situation, you did something your master does not like. Now instead of giving you the punishment you like he will tell you that you did wrong, that he disapproves what you did, maybe even is disappointed of you doing it and will want an essay of at least 3 pages handwritten about why it was wrong to do, why you failed him and why and how you could improve your behavior. what means you have to reflect on what you did wrong.

04-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Knowing that Master is disapointed and disaproves of what it did is usually worse than the punishment itself.
it agrees that there should be more rewards though. it tends to enjoy the thought of being punished or even sometimes the punishment itself, except the disaproval from Master, but when it has actually been good a real reward is nice.
One it could get is piercings.

Raineyangel81
07-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I'd rather have play over punishment.

I do not like the thought of being punished. And someone said that reward is a trade for good behavior. It's not..not really. Real punishment is a trade for good behavior.
You're puinishing bad behavior in order to get good behavior. If the pet/slave/sub/whatever enjoys the punishment, then the sub will continues to put out bad behavior in order to get the "punishment"
If the punishment is well and truely a punishment and times correctly or given so that the sub understands the reason it is give, then it is more likely to be a deterrent than a reward.
Rewards or play sessions may be given out as deemed by master...not just when the sub has been good.

Most punishments I have read so far are things I would deem as true punishment. I think I am unlike others in that I do not derive pleasure from pain. I am a masochist, but pain is just pain to me. It helps clear my mind and allow me to think more clearly. Pain does not spike my endorphins.
I also do not get sheer pleasure from play sessions. I derive pleasure from servicing my master and meeting his fantasies.

In other word, I would like to hear what other masters do for rewards vs punishments

Ribbit101
07-25-2010, 10:15 AM

Pretty much this.

In fact, sometimes a good punishment for a naughty slave is to not punish them directly at all, although this shouldn;t be done too often.