PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

james9
11-21-2009, 10:33 AM
20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey, James here...

Me as a master:

I am a 20 year old master from the UK. I have always been interested in the BDSM lifestyle and have especially enjoyed the role of being a master. I have had around 2 years experience as a master and have still not really found my perfect slave. I am looking to find a beginner female slave for daily, lifestyle control.

You as a slave:

I would like to find a slave from the ages 18-30, other than that there are no physical preferences. I would like to chat to some slaves before I commit to any relationship to distinguish a relationship and so I know you are genuine about becoming my slave. I will then give you daily aims and tasks that should help you to stay on track with your life, including; work, school, chores, exercise, diet (if wanted). If you do not complete tasks or meet your aims then there will be punishments, including:

•Spanking
•Orgasm Control
•Bondage
•Vaginal and Anal play
•Wedgies
•Humiliation/Degradation

All within your limits and the amount of control you are comfortable with. A camera/webcam is not a ‘must have’ but would be a bonus.

PM me if you are interested and tell me some information about yourself e.g. limits, likes, about you as a person.

Thanks

james9
11-23-2009, 09:35 AM
email me at [email protected] if it is easier, or you can add me on MSN. Thanks