PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Slut-b
01-07-2019, 07:34 PM
34/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Looking for flexible D/s connection via kik. Flexible meaning that You as the top understand that I have a life outside of this and that there would be some flexibility in time to perform tasks. I'm not necessarily looking for a lenient top, just understanding of the whole me.

I enjoy being controlled first and foremost. Love being a slut, in ways big and small. I love the idea of tasks to be done throughout the work day, wearing panties or nylons under my work attire, butt plug, etc. Perhaps make me go to a public bathroom and edge for you, go to a retail dressing room and try on skimpy outfits, etc.

About me: I'm white, 34, 6'1", in great shape and attractive. I stay very active usually outdoors, hiking, kayaking, cycling, etc. I work a typical 9-5 in an office environment. I have some flexibility to enjoy covert play during the work day, some days are better than others.

I also have a lot of toys available as well as some femme clothes to dress in.

Open to a number of possibilities here. The thing that's most important to me is that it's something that turns you on and that you are having fun as well. As a submissive slave, I understand that it's not all about me :-)

Slut-b
01-12-2019, 05:15 AM
No longer looking. Cheers!

Slut-b
02-06-2019, 05:01 AM
So things have petered out with the last Dom I was talking to who responded to my thread. And I'm looking again.

But I also have an update for what I'm looking for. I recently joined a new online program called Jennifer in Control. It's an automated program that provides weekly tasks that require pic/video proof of completed assignments. The really fun part is that there's a bit of blackmail thrown in, which turns me on like you wouldn't believe.

If this might be of interest, google Jennifer in Control to read more. There's a manual that provides a lot of detail about the program (second link when you google it).

Anyway, there's an option to add an external mistress or master. You can even lock-in your commitment to a set period of time so there's no way I could sneak away. So I'm looking for someone who would be interested in trying this out with. I think i'd primarily like a mistress but would also consider a master if the connection was right.

Hit me up on kik and we can talk more about interests, expectations, etc.