PDA

View Full Version : 29/female/slave seeks 24-36/any sex/master in any place (uncertain)

BackBaby
01-07-2019, 06:49 PM
29/female/slave seeks 24-36/any sex/master in any place (uncertain)

I need to apologize in advance. This is probably going to be a weird post:

I used to fool around with this online master/slave stuff. Years ago. It was so much fun. My master disappeared on me, life moved on. But I miss it and have been fantasizing about going back to it for a while.

Here's the hard part. I'm married. Happily. I love my husband. He knows about my history playing around and doesn't judge me. He's even enjoyed a couple of the stories. And occasionally we fool around with some kink.

But I do kind of miss the thrill of the unknown, being at the mercy of a stranger. And there's things my husband would never order me to do.

I'm considering getting back into this sort of thing. I'm not entirely sure how it would work, but here's what I know:

I would tell my husband and ask for his blessing.
I would not do anything he wouldn't be ok with. His limits would be added to mine.
My marriage comes first and if this started creating problems, I would stop.
I may decide that this isn't workable and give up without trying.
I also work full time, have a social life, family, responsibilities. I can't be on demand all the time.

If you think you can work with that, and want to talk I'd love to hear from you.

Also, just because I know people will ask, here are some things I did in the past which I either enjoyed at the time or I enjoy remembering. I'm sure the list of what I can/want to do now would be different:

Orgasm Control/Forced masturbation
Clothing Control
Dating Control
Riskyish Public
Bondage
Pain (mostly as punishments)
edging, denial, teasing

Mostly I played by email. I'd get tasks and write reports back. Sometimes chatting on the rare occasions when our schedules lined up. It was on Yahoo which apparently doesn't even exist any more?

I will try to add to this as I think of more important information. Or I may delete this once I decide this was a terrible idea.