PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

person7
01-07-2019, 07:46 AM
23/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi everyone, I am a 22 (not 23) year old sissy from the UK. I have recently got back into kinky things after a quite long break from the scene.
This means that I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to this even thought I have had a little experience in the past.

I honestly don't mind what age or sex you are, just as long as you arent too pushy and self centered, its a two way relationship.

I would like it to be a task based relationship with me giving reports and pictures back. My likes that I would like it to encompas are Sissy things, crossdressing, embararsment, semi-public/public and maybe some bondage. I am of course open to trying a lot of other stuff, just bring it up and I will probably try it at least once.

About you: Idealy you will have similar likes and want to get similar things out of this relationship. Be wanting to slowly push me further and further into things I wouldnt imagine I could do right now.

Thanks for reading this and I do hope you respond if you like what you see.

If interested either PM me here or kik me at SissyJosie25

Oh and if we get really close I would like it if maaaaybe you could help me get clothes and a chastity cage, obviusly this is not a must or anything as I know these things cost so dont let that put you off replying to this ad