PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Littleboyblue123
01-06-2019, 11:26 PM
27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to check out my ad. Getting straighg to the point, I am looking for an online dom who would like to humiliate and control me. A little bit of info about me: I am a average build white guy from the US. I have been going to school for the past several years but just graduated and am currently job hunting, giving me a whole lot of free time to devote to you :) In my dream scenrio id like to find a dom who wants to force me in some way (blackmail, chastity, something else im not creative enough to think of haha) to be a baby in every way possible for their amusement. In addition i would love to be forced to humiliate myself privately or semi-publically. I want to be controlled and made to feel little and embarrassed and would be willing to give you that power over me if you would be willing to take it. Anything else that i didnt mention above that you wanna do with/to me we can discuss as long as its not specifically one of my limits. If you want to know a little more about me or if theres any questions you have that i didnt answer here please contact me by PMing me here or messaging me on kik (yourlittleproperty2). Again, thank for taking the time to read all of this! Hopefully you will be controlling and humiliating me real soon!

bjbarnes
01-07-2019, 08:21 AM
You mind adding your likes and limits?

Littleboyblue123
01-07-2019, 08:30 AM
Sorry! Thought this would show my kik!

My likes are diapers, forced ageplay, blackmail, intense private humiliation, hidden public humiliation, piss, verbal abuse, chastity, and whatever my master likes that isnt a limit.

Limits: social suicide, blood, illegal, findom, family/friends

Hope that helps!

I have the next 9 hours all to myself if anyone want to come have some fun with me! :)

Littleboyblue123
01-17-2019, 07:48 AM
Im 100% free all day today if anyone is interested in controlling me :) still no luck finding a master/mistress but hopefully that changes soon!

Littleboyblue123
01-31-2019, 12:07 AM
Ill be free again for the next 24 hours if anyone is interested in having some fun humiliating me! :) kik is yourlittleproperty2.