PDA

View Full Version : 19/f Intense rules

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Hey, looking for some rules for the next fortnight. Control my lifestyle and torture me! Limits and dislike are in signature, this is a punishment for being a disobedient girl so dislikes can be ignored but please respect limits. I will do most other things, looking to experiment a bit. The more intense/degrading the rules the better. Going to try most things, every time I fail a rule that I agree to do I’ll do it for an extra week. I don’t live alone so please take that into account.

Thanks I’m advance, make them strict and punishing. Please humiliate and torment me.

ETA: got told to be in denial for the duration of this

Alchem
01-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Ok. I want you to tie 7 clothespegs to a door with some string. I then want you to attach three to each of your tits and one on your clit. You must then walk backwards until each of the pegs are pulled off. You will repeat this 10 times.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Ok. I want you to tie 7 clothespegs to a door with some string. I then want you to attach three to each of your tits and one on your clit. You must then walk backwards until each of the pegs are pulled off. You will repeat this 10 times.
Wow that’s gonna hurt quite a bit! Should I do it as an everyday task?

Alchem
01-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Wow that’s gonna hurt quite a bit! Should I do it as an everyday task?

Yes, with a report each time

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Yes, with a report each time
Okay I will do

Now also have to wear a thumbtack thong for at least six hours a day

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Been told to ask for avatar pose suggestions

semper_virilis
01-06-2019, 02:34 PM
You must be in a constant wedgie for the duration, except at night when you may not wear anything.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 02:37 PM
You must be in a constant wedgie for the duration, except at night when you may not wear anything.
Hey, thanks for the rule

Should it be frontal/normal/both? Do I have to do it even when wearing the tack thongs?

2bchew
01-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Every night before bed strip down to just your panties. Head to a corner in your bedroom.Now pull your panties down to your knees. You will now do 15 minutes corner time with your hands on your head.You will spend the 15 minutes thinking about your day. If there were any mistakes or rude behaviour by you during the day you will be spanked. After the corner time if you need to be spanked you will go straight to your bed and bend over. Give yourself 25 spanks on your bare bottom using your hand,for every mistake made. Your panties must stay around your knees from the time you first pull them down until your corner time or spanking is over,whichever comes last. If your panties fall below your knees,you will spank your pussy with your hand 15 times for everytime they fall.

Hopefully I will be able to get reports on this.

Fiona
01-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Get yourself some diapers and wear them the entire time inplace of panties.

If you don't consider that a violation of your pee-limit, only use your diapers for peeing during the two weeks.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Every night before bed strip down to just your panties. Head to a corner in your bedroom.Now pull your panties down to your knees. You will now do 15 minutes corner time with your hands on your head.You will spend the 15 minutes thinking about your day. If there were any mistakes or rude behaviour by you during the day you will be spanked. After the corner time if you need to be spanked you will go straight to your bed and bend over. Give yourself 25 spanks on your bare bottom using your hand,for every mistake made. Your panties must stay around your knees from the time you first pull them down until your corner time or spanking is over,whichever comes last. If your panties fall below your knees,you will spank your pussy with your hand 15 times for everytime they fall.

Hopefully I will be able to get reports on this.
Hey thank you, I hate doing corner time so this should be good for me. I’m starting all rules on Wednesday I think and will give full reports once I do so.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Get yourself some diapers and wear them the entire time inplace of panties.

If you don't consider that a violation of your pee-limit, only use your diapers for peeing during the two weeks.
Hey, I’m not interested in buying anything extra for this dare. Btw, piss isn’t a limit it’s just a dislike.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Living situation changing on Wednesday so I’ll have more privacy then and will be able to do noisy dares like spanking. I’ll start the two week timer for dares I’m postponing then. Other, quieter dares I can start tonight/tomorrow. Please keep going these rules will really help me learn my place.

Fiona
01-06-2019, 05:42 PM
In that case, fold a towel so that it gives you a thick cloth-piece that fits between your legs. If you have cling film use that to fixate it tightly between your legs and also to seal the towel from everything else you wear. Otherwise just try your best with tape that you put around your hips and below the towel.

This will be your DIY-diaper that is extra absorbent, extra thick and extra interfering with walking normally. Use it for the task instead and make sure to wash it regularly.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 05:46 PM
In that case, fold a towel so that it gives you a thick cloth-piece that fits between your legs. If you have cling film use that to fixate it tightly between your legs and also to seal the towel from everything else you wear. Otherwise just try your best with tape that you put around your hips and below the towel.

This will be your DIY-diaper that is extra absorbent, extra thick and extra interfering with walking normally. Use it for the task instead and make sure to wash it regularly.
Thanks for the modification, this sounds very humiliating and would certainly be a punishment but I’m not sure it would work with the other underwear rules I’ve got? Maybe I could do it at nighttime or just for like an hour before/after pissing or something? I don’t mind if like I have to make sure to piss outside in it at least once a day or something to make up for it.

2bchew
01-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Everyday write a degrading word on one tit and one around your pussy. You can decide what to write but it has to be something that would humiliate you if someone accidentally so them.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Everyday write a degrading word on one tit and one around your pussy. You can decide what to write but it has to be something that would humiliate you if someone accidentally so them.
Thank you for the rule, I hate doing body writing so this will be hard for me to keep up!

2bchew
01-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the rule, I hate doing body writing so this will be hard for me to keep up!

Well if you miss a day there will have to be harsher punishment.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Well if you miss a day there will have to be harsher punishment.
I’ll do my best to keep doing it, thanks for the rule

Fiona
01-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the modification, this sounds very humiliating and would certainly be a punishment but I’m not sure it would work with the other underwear rules I’ve got?

There are two rules regarding panties:

You have to wear a wedgie during the day and nothing at night.

Well, you can certainly wear the wedgie below the towel and wet it together with the panty. I'd say you should ignore the naked at night part however and keep your toilet attached.

You have to do corner time with your panties hanging from your knees.

Let's use that chance to replace your towel with a fresh one after the corner time.

Maybe I could do it at nighttime or just for like an hour before/after pissing or something? I don’t mind if like I have to make sure to piss outside in it at least once a day or something to make up for it.

No, you should do that the entire time and ensure that the towel is thick enough to give you some waddle and makes closing your legs hard to impossible. Yes, even when you are in public. Maybe wear a skirt, that might help you cover the whole thing better.

You can of course also buy thick adult diapers instead, they are sure to be less of a hassle. But if you do that, you now loose the right to hold back pee at all and instead have to let go right away.

lani_122
01-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Drink 3 glasses of water before going to bed.
After waking up you have to first slap your clit 30 times with a hair brush, twist it 20 times to each side and then pull it around (in a circles) 20 times.
Only then you can pee
If you leak anything you will lick it up before you can pee.

MsterG
01-06-2019, 06:52 PM
1. Each time you go to the bathroom, strip nude, and leave your clothes outside the stall or bathroom.
2. Sit naked legs spread and masturbate, you decide what you use; you cannot leave till you cum or orgasm.
3. When done go get your clothes and get dressed
4. No washing up for an hour.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 07:01 PM
There are two rules regarding panties:

You have to wear a wedgie during the day and nothing at night.

Well, you can certainly wear the wedgie below the towel and wet it together with the panty. I'd say you should ignore the naked at night part however and keep your toilet attached.

You have to do corner time with your panties hanging from your knees.

Let's use that chance to replace your towel with a fresh one after the corner time.

No, you should do that the entire time and ensure that the towel is thick enough to give you some waddle and makes closing your legs hard to impossible. Yes, even when you are in public. Maybe wear a skirt, that might help you cover the whole thing better.

You can of course also buy thick adult diapers instead, they are sure to be less of a hassle. But if you do that, you now loose the right to hold back pee at all and instead have to let go right away.

I also have to wear a tack thong for at least six hours a day as well

Please don’t make me wear this non stop! I’ve just tried making one from a towel and it’s so thick I can’t get my legs shut, there’s no way I can wear this in front of people I know, it’ll be so obvious under my clothes! Please can we come to some sort of other arrangement or compromise? I’m also not sure how I’d ever be able to change it when I’m out during the day? Please let me do something else

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Drink 3 glasses of water before going to bed.
After waking up you have to first slap your clit 30 times with a hair brush, twist it 20 times to each side and then pull it around (in a circles) 20 times.
Only then you can pee
If you leak anything you will lick it up before you can pee.
Thank you for this rule, it’ll be very painful and difficult to not wet the bed!

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 07:03 PM
1. Each time you go to the bathroom, strip nude, and leave your clothes outside the stall or bathroom.
2. Sit naked legs spread and masturbate, you decide what you use; you cannot leave till you cum or orgasm.
3. When done go get your clothes and get dressed
4. No washing up for an hour.
Eek, leaving clothes outside the stall is way to public for me, plus I’m not allowed to orgasm

MsterG
01-06-2019, 07:05 PM
you can always just cum, and leave your cloths near the door in the restroom then

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Was sent these rules by pm to add:

1. Each day you'll write a humiliating name for yourself on your left breast. On your right breast you'll write my (gd user) name to remind you that I gave you this task.

3) In addition to being denied, you must edge as soon as you're dressed each morning so you're wet and needy from the beginning of the day.

4) You may only pee a maximum of 3 times per day.

5) Each day you'll wear clothespins on your nipples for 2 more minutes. Start with 2 minutes the first day.

Fiona
01-06-2019, 07:26 PM
I also have to wear a tack thong for at least six hours a day as well

Well, so that's the thing to wear as a wedgie below the towel, so what?

Please don’t make me wear this non stop! I’ve just tried making one from a towel and it’s so thick I can’t get my legs shut, there’s no way I can wear this in front of people I know, it’ll be so obvious under my clothes! Please can we come to some sort of other arrangement or compromise?

Well, you asked for something intense and given your reaction this obviopusly is, so why change it? You not being able to close the legs is exactly the point. And as I said: Consider wearing long and wide skirts, they should pretty much cover it.

I’m also not sure how I’d ever be able to change it when I’m out during the day? Please let me do something else

Given how thick it is, you shouldn't have to change it too often to begin with. But for those times where you have to: Carry one or two (or three) extra towels as well as the same number of plastic-bags with you. The used towels go into the bags, so that you can wash them in the evening, and the fresh ones replace the used ones. Easy, right? You may even try to wash out the used ones in the sink before putting them into the bags.

znu_du
01-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Listen to "Cal's Course" once every night before sleeping while edging and one additional time daily.

You have to wear a gag or nipple clamps while using any electic device (except any form of stove) at home.

Bellanow
01-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Well, so that's the thing to wear as a wedgie below the towel, so what?

Well, you asked for something intense and given your reaction this obviopusly is, so why change it? You not being able to close the legs is exactly the point. And as I said: Consider wearing long and wide skirts, they should pretty much cover it.

Given how thick it is, you shouldn't have to change it too often to begin with. But for those times where you have to: Carry one or two (or three) extra towels as well as the same number of plastic-bags with you. The used towels go into the bags, so that you can wash them in the evening, and the fresh ones replace the used ones. Easy, right? You may even try to wash out the used ones in the sink before putting them into the bags.
So am I not allowed to piss in the toilet at all? I really can’t wear it non-stop it would infringe too much on my life, how about I wear it from 10pm to 7am and 6 hours during the day, one of which has to be outside? I’ll even do at least one changing a day in a public bathroom or something. I know I need to be punished but I really need to work up so something like that, I’ve never worn them before.

semper_virilis
01-06-2019, 08:31 PM
Hey, thanks for the rule

Should it be frontal/normal/both? Do I have to do it even when wearing the tack thongs?

Front and back, but not while wearing the tack thong.

Fiona
01-06-2019, 09:03 PM
So am I not allowed to piss in the toilet at all? I really can’t wear it non-stop it would infringe too much on my life, how about I wear it from 10pm to 7am and 6 hours during the day, one of which has to be outside? I’ll even do at least one changing a day in a public bathroom or something. I know I need to be punished but I really need to work up so something like that, I’ve never worn them before.

Keep the night-times, but make it eight hours during the day and that has to including the entire time that you spend outside of your house. Additionally you will not be allowed to use the toilet while not having your makeshift-diaper on you.

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Front and back, but not while wearing the tack thong.

Ouch, okay thank you

Keep the night-times, but make it eight hours during the day and that has to including the entire time that you spend outside of your house. Additionally you will not be allowed to use the toilet while not having your makeshift-diaper on you.

This will be so hard! Okay I’ll start on Wednesday, not looking forward to it

kaylessa
01-07-2019, 10:15 AM
you will do 30 minutes of corner time each day. but you need to prepare for it. first attach two clothes pins to 30cm of string each (clothes pins A and B). then connect two clothes pins with 30 cm of string (object C). kneel down next to a table (or any other object with a pole) and attach A with the string to your left toe, B to your right toe. then start the timer, attach the clothes pins A and B to your pussy lips, wrap string C around the pole and attach the clothes pins to your nipples. you may not remove the clothes pins before 30 minutes are over. (use clamps instead of clothes pins if you got some.)

Bandana
01-07-2019, 11:20 AM
Daily rules:

1 No bra.
2 Pussy, butt and tits shaved bare and lubed with oil at all times.
3 Must reply to every PM by anyone on getdare.
4 Dressing/undressing at home in front of an open window, lights on.
5 Must address everyone on GetDare as Sir/Miss.
6 Must be naked with unlocked door when using toilet.
7 Must edge once a day at a public place.
8 No orgasm without permission.
9 Must write a humiliating word above pussy, on tits and bum cheeks.
10 No panties.

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Daily rules:

1 No bra.
2 Pussy, butt and tits shaved bare and lubed with oil at all times.
3 Must reply to every PM by anyone on getdare.
4 Dressing/undressing at home in front of an open window, lights on.
5 Must address everyone on GetDare as Sir/Miss.
6 Must be naked with unlocked door when using toilet.
7 Must edge once a day at a public place.
8 No orgasm without permission.
9 Must write a humiliating word above pussy, on tits and bum cheeks.
10 No panties.
Thank you for the rules sir.

1) I can’t do this, need to wear a bra in public
2) okay, this’ll be super embarrassing as it’ll make my clothes stick to me
3) okay I will do
4) This is a bit too public sir, I’ll do it but only standing away from the window as I live overlooking a busy street
5) doing it sir
6) I’ll be naked but having the door unlocked is too public
7) too public again sorry
8)I’m in denial for the whole time :(
9) okay sir, I hate body writing but I guess this is a punishment
10) I have other underwear rules that counteract this

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 12:23 PM
you will do 30 minutes of corner time each day. but you need to prepare for it. first attach two clothes pins to 30cm of string each (clothes pins A and B). then connect two clothes pins with 30 cm of string (object C). kneel down next to a table (or any other object with a pole) and attach A with the string to your left toe, B to your right toe. then start the timer, attach the clothes pins A and B to your pussy lips, wrap string C around the pole and attach the clothes pins to your nipples. you may not remove the clothes pins before 30 minutes are over. (use clamps instead of clothes pins if you got some.)
Ow! How may I address you? This will hurt a lot I bet, thank you for the punishment

kaylessa
01-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Ow! How may I address you? This will hurt a lot I bet, thank you for the punishment

You can choose, since I'm probably neither male nor female there's probably no "right" way. And... it is supposed to hurt, you asked for intense rules, right?

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 01:13 PM
You can choose, since I'm probably neither male nor female there's probably no "right" way. And... it is supposed to hurt, you asked for intense rules, right?
Okay then, may I call you sir? And yes I guess punishment is good

kaylessa
01-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Okay then, may I call you sir? And yes I guess punishment is good

You may. Do you have any toys?

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 01:24 PM
No sir I don’t have any

kaylessa
01-07-2019, 01:29 PM
It would be very convenient if you'd create a blog post with all your rules and tasks and would link to it from your signature.

garder80
01-07-2019, 01:30 PM
listen to "cals curse" once a day:

https://soundcloud.com/4040soundsforher/cals-curse-with-binaural-effects

have fun

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 01:33 PM
It would be very convenient if you'd create a blog post with all your rules and tasks and would link to it from your signature.
Yes sir I’ll probably do this tonight

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 01:34 PM

have fun
Yes sir, I’ll do this everyday

znu_du
01-07-2019, 02:45 PM

have fun

I came up with this idea before and you ignored me :mad:

PM me to receive your punishment!

Listen to "Cal's Course" once every night before sleeping while edging and one additional time daily.

You have to wear a gag or nipple clamps while using any electic device (except any form of stove) at home.

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 03:42 PM
I came up with this idea before and you ignored me :mad:

PM me to receive your punishment!
Sorry I must have missed it sir, I’ll do the second one as well.

ltakltak
01-07-2019, 04:23 PM
-When in a toilet for a pee, you not to sit and not to bend your knees under any circumstances. Set a timer to pee for a maximum of 5 seconds, and then stop, wait 30 seconds and pee again. Repeat until you are fully empty.

-at least two of the items you are wearing should also have been worn on the day before.

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 05:03 PM
-When in a toilet for a pee, you not to sit and not to bend your knees under any circumstances. Set a timer to pee for a maximum of 5 seconds, and then stop, wait 30 seconds and pee again. Repeat until you are fully empty.

-at least two of the items you are wearing should also have been worn on the day before.
Sorry sir, I don’t think I’m allowed to actually use the loo. Thank you for the rules, I’ll do the second one

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Okay so I’ve made a blog post with the rules, wasn’t quite sure if it was right but I tried. Going to start all dares either tomorrow or for the morning ones, the day after and reports will follow soon after.

Please keep them coming, I need to be thoroughly degraded if this punishment is to be effective, thanks.

MasterO2
01-07-2019, 06:26 PM
I shall suggest that all meals shall be eaten without utensils and from a bowl on the floor with your hands clasped behind your back.

Bellanow
01-07-2019, 06:35 PM
I shall suggest that all meals shall be eaten without utensils and from a bowl on the floor with your hands clasped behind your back.
This will be so humiliating sir! I’ll feel like a little piggy, thank you for the punishment

Alchem
01-07-2019, 06:39 PM

Have you done your first set of this yet? If you have, we are owed a report.

Haunted
01-07-2019, 07:57 PM
Preparation: have yourself some form of sound recording device available at all times.

Each night just before your corner time boil an egg, peel it and put it into your pussy. Spend the night with it inside you. In the morning put a blindfold on and squat over a bowl. Edge and let the egg drop. Still with blindfold on, kneel and pick up the egg using only your mouth. Crawl to the bathroom - take your recorder with you - put your head in the toilet close to the water but not too close. Turn the recording on. Flush the toilet while your head is still in there. With the egg in your mouth say: "I am a (degrading name your have written on yourself)". Do it for every name that your have written on you. Repeat it 10 times. Add a new name every day. Listen to your recording every night before sleep. Drop the egg on your breakfast bowl and eat it.

kaylessa
01-08-2019, 08:09 AM

Yes sir I’ll probably do this tonight

Okay so I’ve made a blog post with the rules, wasn’t quite sure if it was right but I tried.

Didn't you forget a part...?

znu_du
01-08-2019, 02:35 PM
You have to wear a collar while being at home.

You are not allowed to drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes (...or something like that ;) ) without wearing a collar and asking anybody for permission before.

ksoma
01-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Now also have to wear a thumbtack thong for at least six hours a day

I know you're denied, but you can still edge.
Every day, while wearing your thumbtack thong, find a different (if possible) hard, firm object you can press your thong covered pussy against, and grind and hump, as hard as you can bring yourself to, for 15 minutes OR until you've reached edge.

Second task?
make tack inserts for your bra, so whenever you leave the house, you can enjoy tack points against your nipples.
If out of your home for an hour or less, you wear them the whole time. More than that, and you may remove the inserts and put them in your purse.
They should be worn 3 hours, daily, with a minimum of 1 hour of that being outside, if possible.

Before the end of the day, put on all tack clothing (inserts and thong) and use a wooden spoon to spank. 2 times on your pussy and clit, and 4 times per each nipple. You are encouraged to spank as hard as you feel you can safely spank.