PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (serious replies)

iHumiliate
01-03-2019, 09:53 AM
28/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (serious replies)

Hello!
Still looking for an lg, I don’t mind any fetishes really, I like working with my lg’s fetishes My experience as a Daddy has been a broad 6 to 8 years, a fairly long time with past lg relationships. I am actually trying to find myself an lg that can be long term, doesn't matter what age. I have a funny sense of humour, and i really do listen when needed!

What I am looking for: The type of relationship I am looking for is both sexually and non, someone that I can be able to do stuff with, as well talk to them on a person-to-person level. Once we get to know each other, we can exchange nudes as well.

My interests
Ddlg, punishment, humiliation, domination, humiliation with panties, TPE, control, hypnosis, micromanaging, bathroom control, ass play, anal stretching, force play, rules, clothing control, rough play, dares, pet play, abdl, brainwashing.

I do love the "innocent" type of littles, the ones who need to rely on their daddies to make decisions.

My Limits
Scat, illegal, public, knife play.

Reply if you are interested! and if you'd rather reply on kik (phil6006) reply there instead and tell me about yourself, I realized last time I posted this I had the wrong kik on