PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any place (serious but fun)

TheoDares
01-01-2019, 11:23 AM
19/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any place (serious but fun)

Hey.

I'm Theodares, and I recently returned to the site. I'm from England and I am 19-years-old. Today, I am looking for a Mistress who would want to enjoy a serious, but fun BDSM relationship with me online. I do have a real life Master, who is fine with me being on Getdare - but I wanted a Getdare relationship too!

As my Mistress, I will do my very best to accommodate any task you give me. Naturally what I am looking for is a rather cute, and nice relationship based on mutual respect and most importantly - fun! I want us to be a fun dominant/submissive couple and I am happy to communicate on a wide range of platforms.

I'm more than happy to provide picture proof of tasks. My only real limits for the right woman would be Urethal Insertions, Extremely Messy Tasks and Financial - though I would be happy to buy my Mistress gifts and presents for special occasions as would be exciting.

The main reason that I am looking for this is so that I can have yet another extremely fun avenue on Getdare and have some fun with one of the many beautiful ladies that this site has to offer. Ideally, I would absolutely love someone who is committed to helping Getdare become even better and more active than it is now - when I say this, what I mean is I would love a Mistress who is going to help me with my aim to help get this site more active, whether that is more punishment threads, making me keep blogs, or whatever.

If you are interested then please do send me a Private Message on the forum, reply to this thread or simply send me a kik at Theodares. I look forward to hearing from someone!