PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18-24/male/sissy in any place (long term)

ConfuseCorrupt
12-30-2018, 02:47 AM
26/male/master seeks 18-24/male/sissy in any place (long term)

Good evening to you all,

I'm a male, 26 years of age and looking for an adorable pet girl♂ to play with. I want this to be a long term thing, so I am looking for someone who can follow orders and hold a conversation.

What I want:
Online only, at least at first - I want you to be comfortable with the idea of following orders through text.

Obedience - You will be expected to follow all orders. I will allow you to explain if you can not do anything, and will be accommodating more often than not, but all orders are final.

Seeking Long Term - While the beginning will probably be something of a trial period, I am looking for a long term slave. I would appreciate if all replies are from people open to the idea of long term ownership.

What you should expect:
When you first message me, we will get to know each other. You are to pick a new name or to have me decide. While speaking with me, your old name is no longer of relevance.

I will give you orders to fulfill, along with tasks to perform over time. I may even give you long term homework.

You will no longer be allowed to have orgasms without my permission, and will be forced to bring yourself to orgasm at my whims.

If the thought of this excites you, message me on kik.

Kik: confusecorrupt

I look forward to your replies.

Limits: Scat, illegal