PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Super Epic TorD Scavenger Hunt (interactive)

darksider
11-19-2009, 10:07 PM
^Title^

Memo: This is an interactive TorD Role-Playing Game, welcome to the world of Aril, a planet much like Earth, but way way cooler. In Asril everyone is at least remotely attractive, rated on a scale 6 to HOT. Girls don't get pregnant unless they want to. Laws are hardly broken due to world peace and an excelent police force. Technology is far beyond anything we have managed to create. And the game Truth or Dare is so popular that has been turned into an olypmic sport. This game starts in the space station of Harlotton, a relatively small space-town with a mall, a movie theatre, and all that good stuff, but no more than one of every public place.

You: come up with a person, a name, a gender, and looks. This is your character, command his or her every thought and action as you interact with other people, in an epic fantasy Truth or Dare scenario.

But WAIT! There's more! :eek:

I: control the world around you, and have come up with a list of items, that are hidden throughout the station, find these items and you will be rewarded with hidden bonuses, such as: space-bucks(used to buy things like clothes, sex toys, etc. Nothings free), clothes, toys, dirt(on other players which I will choose), and anythign else I can think of. Collect them all and you will be able to obtain the mind-influencing accessory, which will allow you to create other people's thoughts, thoughts that they must act on:eek:

Here's the list:
1-Ruby
2-Gold Ring Band
3-Silver Ring Band
4-Sapphire
5-Emerald
6-Daimond
7-Gold Neckelace
8-Silver Neckelace
9-Gold Earings
10-Silver Earings
11-Platinum Plated iPhone
12-Shiny Boots
13-Leather Jacket
14-Pearl
15-Ferrarri Keys
16-Nerf Gun
17-Magic Piercings
18-Harley Keys
19-Windows Atlantis Laptop by HP
20-Led Zeppelin's Guitar
21-The Dice of Dare!

Each item will have a seperate bonus, to be revealed when found, there are more than one of most of these.

Oiga485
06-04-2011, 06:37 AM
^Title^

Memo: This is an interactive TorD Role-Playing Game, welcome to the world of Aril, a planet much like Earth, but way way cooler. In Asril everyone is at least remotely attractive, rated on a scale 6 to HOT. Girls don't get pregnant unless they want to. Laws are hardly broken due to world peace and an excelent police force. Technology is far beyond anything we have managed to create. And the game Truth or Dare is so popular that has been turned into an olypmic sport. This game starts in the space station of Harlotton, a relatively small space-town with a mall, a movie theatre, and all that good stuff, but no more than one of every public place.

You: come up with a person, a name, a gender, and looks. This is your character, command his or her every thought and action as you interact with other people, in an epic fantasy Truth or Dare scenario.

But WAIT! There's more! :eek:

I: control the world around you, and have come up with a list of items, that are hidden throughout the station, find these items and you will be rewarded with hidden bonuses, such as: space-bucks(used to buy things like clothes, sex toys, etc. Nothings free), clothes, toys, dirt(on other players which I will choose), and anythign else I can think of. Collect them all and you will be able to obtain the mind-influencing accessory, which will allow you to create other people's thoughts, thoughts that they must act on:eek:

Here's the list:
1-Ruby
2-Gold Ring Band
3-Silver Ring Band
4-Sapphire
5-Emerald
6-Daimond
7-Gold Neckelace
8-Silver Neckelace
9-Gold Earings
10-Silver Earings
11-Platinum Plated iPhone
12-Shiny Boots
13-Leather Jacket
14-Pearl
15-Ferrarri Keys
16-Nerf Gun
17-Magic Piercings
18-Harley Keys
19-Windows Atlantis Laptop by HP
20-Led Zeppelin's Guitar
21-The Dice of Dare!

Each item will have a seperate bonus, to be revealed when found, there are more than one of most of these.

Slightly confused?

Rachie
06-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Oiga485

I'm afraid you will more than likely never get your answer, as it has been 2 years since the user was last on getDare.

CLOSED