PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in US (human doll)

lawgostes
12-28-2018, 05:19 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in US (human doll)

Let me start off by saying happy new year to everyone and I’m hoping to start the New Year on a good note. I’m in Chicago until the 2nd then I go back to Tennessee so if you live in either area extra points. Let’s get on with the forum

I’m looking for a slave to submit herself as much as possible to me. I will control your clothing, hair, who you talk to, how and when you sleep, when and how you piss and if you are ok with it shit. The more control the better

Pain
You don’t have to be big on pain as I adjust to your levels but I the more pain the better

Orgasm control
I love to control this

Corner time
Is rare but if you like that that’s fine

Pics and vids
I don’t expect any so you don’t have to.

Rules
Never cum without permission
Once I’m your master no talking to anyone sexually
No bra or panties
When I talk I am to have your full undivided attention
My messages are not to be left on read
I want honesty and respect

I will treat you with respect and would like to know you as a person as well before we begin. If you have any questions comments or interests please
Kik Lawgostes
Snap MashTheClown
Or pm me
Thank you
Happy new year

Punpkin
12-31-2018, 12:08 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in US (human doll)

Let me start off by saying happy new year to everyone and I’m hoping to start the New Year on a good note. I’m in Chicago until the 2nd then I go back to Tennessee so if you live in either area extra points. Let’s get on with the forum

I’m looking for a slave to submit herself as much as possible to me. I will control your clothing, hair, who you talk to, how and when you sleep, when and how you piss and if you are ok with it shit. The more control the better

Pain
You don’t have to be big on pain as I adjust to your levels but I the more pain the better

Orgasm control
I love to control this

Corner time
Is rare but if you like that that’s fine

Pics and vids
I don’t expect any so you don’t have to.

Rules
Never cum without permission
Once I’m your master no talking to anyone sexually
No bra or panties
When I talk I am to have your full undivided attention
My messages are not to be left on read
I want honesty and respect

I will treat you with respect and would like to know you as a person as well before we begin. If you have any questions comments or interests please
Kik Lawgostes
Snap MashTheClown
Or pm me
Thank you
Happy new year

Just for anyone wondering how it is being Mash's sub:
-If you're into pain or humiliation you'll get it! He's quite creative and he did try certain punishments on himself just to test them out so he knows how much most stuff hurt.
-Very fair!!! I received instructions on how to play and allowed to cum by myself as a thank you gift. But also when you make mistakes prepare yourself for the punishment. (personally I didn't do a small task for too long and had to make an essay)
-A pretty interesting person to talk to, besides being a pretty good Dom he's interesting even outside of it.

-Expects loyalty and honesty which are the basic requests in such a relationship

If you're wondering why aren't we in a relationship anymore even tho he's a good choice here's the answer: I had some health issues (during that period he was quite supportive and understanding which was quite nice) but I wasn't getting any better for quite a while so I decided to let him find someone better plus I realized I wasn't ready for such a commitment, so I left.