PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks 18-21/any sex/slave in any place

mrroboto
12-25-2018, 09:23 AM
24/male/master seeks 18-21/any sex/slave in any place

Hi I'm John, I'm 24 years old master from Europe and I'm looking for sub/slave I can control over kik. I preffer young beginners but I'm fine with experienced.
I'm not too pushy, I'm fair, but strict. I understand that everyone have own lives, I'm flexible but enjoy sessions where we have some time together.

Requirements
- You are ok with pictures (face not required).

What I like to do with my slaves:
I enjoy the act of controlling and training my slaves to behave as I please. I will shape you to be a good slave and a good person, but this training comes with price of being used, sexually for my pleasure. More likes are as follow:
Humiliation, bondage, light-mod pain, cbt, spanking, edging, orgasm denial, shaving, hidden public, wax, underwear, forced workout, socks, spanking, daily routine, cloth control - mostly underwear, diapers.

What are you not going to do:
crossdressing, full public, social suicide, family, ileagal stuff.

Who are you?
Ideally you are young unexperienced sub wanting to be trained, humiliated, controlled to please your master. Gender or ethnicity is not important to me, just how obedient you are.

HOW TO APPLY
I communicate only over kik, so contact me there.
kik me at: mrrobototo
In a first message include this informations:
- Likes and limits (atleast the some).
- How experienced you are.
- Your living condition (live with parents / alone)?
- And picture of you, can be fully clothed but only in your underwear is a bonus.

DarkGhost
12-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Hello Sir,
I have sent you a message. Eager for the challenge

mrroboto
01-30-2019, 05:56 AM
Looking again for slaves to train

seven425
02-03-2019, 09:59 AM
Hello Sir, I sent you a message on kik.

Looking forward to hear from you