PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (anything)

TheFatMan
12-24-2018, 04:18 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (anything)

Hello Sir/Miss,

First of all, thank you for taking a look at this post, I hope both of us will find that we are looking for.

About me:
I am 18 year old male from Europe. I am around 190cm, and I am neither fat nor skinny. Somewhere in between. I have some experience in this area. I have been slave/sub on multiple occasions and I would love to try it out again.

Downside:
Unfortunately, there is a downside to all of this. I don't have a house to myself. I don't live alone and I don't have my own room. If we can overcome this then I am positive that we will have a great time. I have a house to myself maybe once a week, but that's not guaranteed. I still have the bathroom but for obvious reasons I can't go in there and stay for hours, or go in and out every five minutes. I may be able to do that at night but I promise nothing. Please, give me a chance and I'll prove that this can work.

My likes:
I have many likes and fetishes. Humiliation and feminization/crossdressing are on the top. I love them and the feeling I get from being humiliated or turned into woman, especially if it is done by force, is indescribable. Apart from that, I am into literally everything else. From pee play to pain to feet etc. I am really open minded and I am willing to try pretty much everything. We will surely come to an agreement. I will go to extremes and boldly try new things.

My limits:
My list of limits is very short. Mainly just that I don't want ANYONE to know about this in "real/offline" world. That means that I won't give my personal information (maybe in time, as we progress in relationship) or show my full face.

What am I looking for:
I want someone who will be rough and unfair. Someone who is unapologetic and instilles fear inside me. Someone who will just use me and throw me away when he/she is done with me. I want to be humiliated, degraded and hurt. When you tell me to do something I do it, no hesitation, even if it causes me great pain. If you can do that, you will have my undying loyalty. I will be there for you waiting to get hurt again. I will prove myself and will give you satisfaction. I promise you that. Also if you have experience with feminization or m to f transformation it would be awesome. I would be willing to go with it and get transformed as best as possible, not just crossdressing but picking up girly habits, wearing makeup and maybe even taking up pills. Who knows, if you know what you are doing we could go really far with this.

That's pretty much it. If you think that this could work then please pm me. If not then thanks anyway for reading this.
To communicate we would use mostly Kik and Skype if I am alone. If you have any better means of communication then please, do submit them.