PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/master in (see post)

FredTheSub
12-23-2018, 09:55 AM
Who am I? – Freds background not exactly kinky
Let me start this ad with a short presentation about myself. For starter I’m a 22 year old male living in Sweden where I’m enrolled at a university. I’ve finished 3.5 years, out of 5, studying engineering physics. This means that I’m currently in doing my firt year of master studies which is in the field of computational sciences, using computer to model physical problems, with a focus on machine learning/AI. I’d describe myself more like a geek than a nerd, not putting any negative conotations to either, I do find AI interesting but I’m not writing codes on a Saturday evening. Outside of my studies I enjoy hanging out with my friends, playing computer games, playing the guitar/listening to music, and binge watching series on e.g. netflix.

Looks, in case they matter
I want to preface this part with mentioning that I don’t care about the looks of a potential mistress/master. However if you want to know I’m 1.98m weighting 87kg, with light skin, blue eyes and blonde/dirty blonde hair basically your stereotypical scandinavian look. From my weight neither I nor anyone else have called me fat or overweight however I do concede that I might have a kilo or two which isn’t that flattering. I will say that I’ve started to work out at a gym but due to a flu and now christmas I haven’t been able to do any workout since beginning of December.

Experience, my previous training
I have previously been in two longer relationships and some shorter ones. However last time since I had a serious one is 8 months by now and in a lot of ways I’d need to train up parts such as anal.

The contact, how involved will this be – aka will this be a job?
I, if anyone, understands that all of us have our real, non kinky, life which comes first . Due to my studies I’m not able to do daily sessions. Instead the way I imagine this would be us creating a schedule for a week or two in advance e.g. on teamup, where details can be filled in as an example bathroom controll, how to sleep, how many edges etc. To this I think live sessions could be done maybe once a week-once every two week. I could also see us talking for a bit every other day to once every other week. However the control parts is something which I’d love to be doing 24/7 or as close as possible with the caveat that I’m not going to be able to report several times throughout the day due to lectures. However all of this will be discussed thoroughly before starting.

What do I like, the kinky stuff that is
I’m pretty open with testing new things however my limits are as hard a they can be and I won’t ever try to push them.

Masturbation
Masturbation control
Chastity
Bladder control
Prostate stimulation
Spanking(mild)
Anal
Forced excercise/supervised training
Light pain
Light bondage
Ice
Wax play

Dislikes:
Piss play
Humiliation
Crossdressing(wearing panties)
Feminization(light)

Punishments:
Writing lines
Mouthsoaping
Corner time/stress position
Post orgasm stimulation
Enemas
Figging
Hard spankings
Heavy pain

Limits:

Heavy crossdressing
Public
Illegal
Permanent
Blood
Social suicide/friends/family
Findom
Blackmail
Shit
Vomit
Expossure
Messy

Video, pictures, and cam, will I constantly be watched by the NSA
I want to make this completely clear I will not give any naked confirmation pictures. I do not and will never request any pictures from you but at the same time I don’t want to send any pictures straight away due to bad experience. Depending on how a relation would look I could see myself sending pictures as proof from time to time, as an example after a punishment spanking, but once again I don’t want to have to prove everything from the start, instead you’ll have to trust me doing what you say. Videos I’ve found to be quite hard for me to do in a satisfactory way when using kik, skype would be easier, this is due to my phone only having the camera on the screen side. However videos requires a greater degree of trust than what pictures do and I definitely won’t do them from the start, I also want to mention that from experience trying to film myself with the phone during e.g. spankings often leads to an unsatisfactoring reult. How will I then proove that I do as I’m told, the answer is reports. I’ll write comprehensive reports about the tasks/punishments and you’ll simply have to trust me that I’m doing it, after all if you can’t trust a report without a picture I can’t see how we can establish a greeter degree of trust, but as said I could see myself doing pictures amaybe 30-50% at the start. Finally going on ca for live sessions is something which I feel requires a lot of trust and will probably not happen during the first months, but that is super dependant on how things feel.

What I want to get out of this, why this could be fun
This is an interesting question, to try and answer. I suppose that if I had to answer I believe that a lot of it is as motivation for myself e.g. actually pushing myself at the gym to please my mistress/master. Another part is to feel owned and controlled knowing that I’m not going to the toilet or masturbating from my free will but due to my mistress/master commanding it. This then leads on to a desire to please and serve someone who wants to be in controll, so basically what I'm really want to do is give up my controll. As part of this is also fullfilling task given by you since I then know that I fullfill your wishes. I’m also willing to at the very least discuss, consider, and test other things and ways of serving.

Who are you, am I your kinkschelor (truth be told I’ve never seen the bachelor)?
This is one of the main questions really and also the only one not focused on me. You are 18+, no exception at all, but hopefully not older than 30, I’m more leniant on this. Write good, not necessary perfect since I’m not a native, english. Due to what I mentioned wanting to explore more you should preferably be a female, mTf could work, and should see yourelf as more feminine than butch. However I won’t exclude males I will however put heterosexual males ahead of homosexual ones simply due to me then knowing that my master get his pelassure from the controll itself and not seeing my cock, it’s sad that I even reasson like this but I’ve had some bad apples which saddly spoils it for the rest. However the most important part is that we share the likes and have good chemistry. Finally I’m not a ”pain slut” I can enjoy a nice warming of my buttocks with a hairbrush however I don’t enjoy a lot of spanking. While the absolute best would be if you could rule with a firm but yet gentle hand instill your will if needed without leaving physical marks. If you’re main interest is just spanking and inflicting as much pain as possible we won’t work, I’ve tried it once and that broke down within a week. Your chance would also increase if you’re a bit more creative than just ordering then swats or edge once. As an example instead of just saying edge once give some more detail, lube or no lube, left or right hand, any extra and so forth, this is quite important to show that you actually is invested in this. Finally timezone really depends on how you want to do it if you’re fine with creating a schedule and not that much, almost no, live sessions then timezone won’t matter however if you like to chatt and do some more live stuff then a timezone close to gmt+1 is highly preferable.

Contacting me, I don’t accept mail pigeons
To contact me either send a pm here, most prefered, send an email to [email protected], second most prefered, contact me on skype (applytofred), might get late answers, or through kik(FredTheSub), least prefered. In the initial message instead of just saying hello mention your age, sex, location, why you think it could work with you and how you want it to be (in regard to contact etc.), this is simply to speed up the first messages giving me an idea what you want and so, and I repeat I won’t send any pics at this moment and neither do you need to do it.