PDA

View Full Version : My wife lost a bet

Icthius
11-18-2009, 05:15 PM
I get two full 'slave' days, this weekend. In preparation, I'm getting some rope and learning how to tie her, and I've come up with a system of punishments for being bad and rewards for being good. Basically, I have her draw randomly from a list I have when she earns it. Here's what I've got so far (repeats are more likely to be drawn);

Punishments:
Cold shower
Wear a collar
Hands tied in front
Hands tied in back
Legs tied open
Legs tied closed
No more personal pronouns (I, me, etc replaced by "this slut")
Write an essay (1 page)
Write 3 scenarios, each one more taboo than the last
Hold a penny against the wall with your nose while I play with you
Naked chores
Massage me
Suck my cock
Anal play
Anal fuck
Label (slut across your tits)

Rewards:
Fuck from the front
Fuck from behind
Drink my cum
Cum on your face
Cum on your tits
Chocolates
Caffeine
Use the table
Oral sex
Oral sex
Wear 1 piece of clothing
Wear 1 piece of clothing
Wear 1 piece of clothing
Take a shot
Take a shot
Take a hit

She also is losing her name, and will be called either 'toy' or 'pet', I haven't decided. So, what I need help with are ideas for more rewards, more punishments and things to make her do in between to keep the level of eroticism high. It'll be a full two days after all, and I want to get my time's worth. Any suggestion?

Spun sugar
11-19-2009, 09:17 PM
I think that people will be able to help you better if you tell us some of the things that your wife likes and things she doesn't because what is punishment for some is a reward for others. It would also help if we know both her and your limits, does she like pain? Does she like humiliation? Slight public? ect. I personally love have my breasts tied but don't like pegs, in accordance to this my Master had me add as many pegs as possible to my pussy lips and had me do jumping jacks...it was painful really really painful but effective as a punishment. To me that was a punishment but to others it can be a really big turn on, so until people are aware of your wife's likes and dislikes it will be harder for people to input ideas.

MAsoccer27
11-19-2009, 10:11 PM
I love bets!...lol :)
What did you two bet on if you don't mind me asking?

camstarjamie
11-22-2009, 11:34 PM
I'll try and think up something, but yeah i wanna know what she lost too lol

sarahbee
11-27-2009, 04:30 PM
"...lost a bet." is so cliché and unbelievable to me.

forexdude
11-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Your wife lost a bet and now you get two slave days with her. What a great idea! That is a great motivation to not lose a bet (unless you like being dominated of course).

I like the way you have this setup, it's a couple of days, she has a new name, there are rewards and punishments, you have some good ideas already. Nice.

There are so many punishment/reward ideas on this forum, stroll through for some ideas.

If you want specific ideas, as spun sugar suggested, list her likes and her limits.

Safe Word Tips...

Make sure to agree to a safe word/phrase that she, or you, can use to temporarily pause the slave action in the event of something going too far.

I find people use safe words or phrases that are way too easy to say.

"Our safe word is 'banana'." So what? Big deal.

Make your safe word/phrase something you DON'T like to say.

In fact, you don't want to say it so much, or to even to discuss it, so you have to write it down. Now that's a good safe word.

The reason behind this is simple, if one of you say the safe word/phrase, you know for sure there is need for a pause.

Oh and no wimping out, the full safe word/phrase must be said in full and clearly.

After your slave experience, let us know any tips!

Enjoy your two days!

Icthius
12-15-2009, 12:10 PM
First, thanks to everyone who offered advice. We went through the weekend, me trying to stay confident and domineering while I hid my insecurities and fears that she wouldn't enjoy it or would be freaked out by me. Imagine my surprise when not only did she not use the safeword, but after the weekend was over she almost immediately made another bet- one that she transparently lost.

Given her reaction, I tried coaxing her into a more open D/s type of thing. Again, this worked better than I could have hoped. Where she was once very shy and quiet, she's now outspoken and practically howls. Blowjobs have become a staple of our sex lives, as have ropes and pain-play. Where we once has sex 2-3 times a week we seem to have it 2-3 times per day now. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. I was further enthralled by what she asked (begged, really) to be allowed to call me- "Daddy". Pretty fantastic.

So, she enjoys a little bit of humiliation (not public though), being dominated, a little pain, being restricted physically and forced submission. I had her compile a list of turn ons/offs here;
http://www.soulshaven.f2s.com/newchecklist/answers.php3 Under the username 'velvetsimple'. Check it out to see what she likes/doesn't like and let me know if you have any more advice or ideas for punishments/rewards- it's been invaluable so far.