PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Annagirl234
12-21-2018, 03:53 PM
22/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

I am mistress Anna and I am looking for new female slave any experience level excepted any age is fine if you take the time to message me please send me your age,sex and limits any size or shape is welcome I am looking to train you to the way I like if you are looking for some one to shame you and humiliate I don’t like to do that but I can if it is something you are looking for you must be willing to send live pics and videos if requested if this sounds like fun to you please message me on kik at annagirl234 and we can have some fun

Hope to see you soon
Mistress Anna
Annagirl234

SidRai
12-21-2018, 05:23 PM
I have a group on skype with participants including both men and women.

The way the group works is that submissives are on the group to be watched and used by Dominants, whether it being watching them strip, bath/shower, using them as a sub etc.

Maybe you have no intention in watching, and just want to be part of a group to meet others with similar kinks, make friends and talk to others. This is perfect too. No one will ever be required to get on cam during sessions.

If this interests you why not give the group a try, if you don't like it you can always leave. You can either message me, or add me on skype. My skype: sid23rai

If you have any questions at all you are welcome to message me.
This is the direct link to the group
https://join.skype.com/qCsgPbGUv2n9