PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Rockhead
11-18-2009, 02:48 PM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello. I am a 21 year old college student looking for a slave. I would only like one or two, since I intend to devote a lot of attention to them.

I am only looking for females. While I am seeking slaves who are looking for a lot of control and guidance, I accept and even prefer beginners. Control does not need to be absolute or pervasive, only that you're eager and honest and willing to learn.

This is not an ad looking for dare slaves. I have no interest in daring you to do this or do that. I am interested in controlling you, making decisions for you, and learning, and perhaps teaching, about you and your likes and fantasies, while guiding you towards achieving them. Example, I will not dare you to dress like a slut for a dare. instead I will set rules on how you dress, make decisions on that for you, and learn what you like to dress like, teach you how to dress differently, and together we may find that you enjoy dressing like a slut. This is only one example and the specifics of dressing like a slut, or even how you dress at all may not be applicable to you.

I will respect privacy if you wish (and which I would recommend). I would like you to have a mic however, as I believe women have beautiful voices and would love to hear yours.

Like I said, I accept all levels, so long as you're eager and honest. I'm willing to start anywhere and work forwards until we find what is good for you.

If you're interested in this at all, please send me a message or find me on yahoo and tell me a little bit about yourself. I'd expect to know a bit about your appearance, personality, and what you're looking for or interested in regarding your potential slavery.

Thank you.

Also, as a side note, I would also be interested in talking to any mistresses, just to chat, maybe share a slave. I'm interested in stylistic differences between masters and mistresses, for example.