PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

xxxslaveslutxxx
12-20-2018, 02:03 PM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi there! I'm xxxslaveslutxxx

I am a 22 Y.O. bisexual slave who is looking for a master or mistress to train me. I am a young, energetic, very horny guy who wants to tame that sexual energy through kink and be an obedient, well-trained, and resilient slave. I'm hoping that any master/mistress will help me attain these goals. I can't do really 24/7 (I have a demanding work schedule), but I can make time to regularly webcam, and I can do daily tasks.

Summary

I don't care about your age or your physical attractiveness, unless you expect me to worship a non-genital body part (i.e. if you want me to worship your cock, I don't care if the rest of you is not the most attractive, but if you want me to worship your ass I would need it to be attractive).

I love to webcam (you can even show me off if you'd like) but I don't do face unless we have built up some serious trust, and even then I'd be pretty reluctant and maybe wear a mask while doing it. My limits include public so I won't do anything that will expose me to others.

Personal Characteristics:

5'10
Physically Fit
Blond Hair
6'' Penis size
Not very hairy and am willing to shave if you wish

I am generally free during the day on weekends, most weeknights, and some random other times. I can generally find a time to regularly webcam with you if you are interested.

Likes and Interests:

I love bondage, edging, and tease and denial. I also like mild spanking, but moderate to heavy spanking becomes a punishment. Foot spanking is also a like, but again heavy foot spanking becomes a punishment. I like chastity and ruined orgasms. I have enjoyed feminization before and would not mind doing some but it is not a primary kink.

Above all I want you to instill discipline and submissiveness in me. I want you to break my rebellious spirit. That does not mean I want you to break my sex drive. I do not want become chaste or lessen my orgasms for no good reason; however, adding humiliation, bondage, punishment, rules, submissive attitude, etc. would be awesome. Chastity and ruined orgasms are very very very very effective in training me, but my goal is not to never cum again as is the case with some chastity fetishists.

List of Likes:

-Bondage
-Light Spanking
-Anal play
-Tease and denial
-Cum-eating
-Cock worship, blowjobs, and cocksucking
-Feeling owned and submissive. I want to feel myself dropping to my knees in your presence not because you told me so but because I had been trained to serve you and be owned by you.
-Humiliation (e.g. holding a humiliating position, serving strangers on cam with Master/Mistress's permission, begging, etc.)
-Ruined Orgasms/Chastity

You're welcome to try things with me because I don't entirely know what I like!

Dislikes:

Dislikes are essentially things that I know are good punishments for misbehavior (from past experience). I do not enjoy them and they make me submit and repent for breaking a rule or disobeying an order.

-Heavy spanking
-Heavy foot spanking
-Nipple clamps (can't be too too tight or I can't handle it at all)
-wearing large gags for long periods of time (bleh)
-light to moderate CBT
-Position torture
-Long-term denial (chastity > 1 week, for example)

Limits

-Public
-Heavy CBT
-Extreme-long duration nipple clamps
-Blood
-Scat
-Piss
-Extreme
-Dangerous/Illegal
-Urethral sounding

Items:

-Dildo, Prostate Massager, Anal Beads, Large and Small Butt Plugs, Bondage Cuffs, Collar and Leash, Penis Gag, Ball Gag, Chastity Devices, Cane, Maid Outfit/Stockings

I'm also willing to purchase if it is an essential item for training.

Living arrangement:

I live with roommates but have good insulation so can get pretty rowdy and be totally fine :)

Ideal Master/Mistress:

-Good communication skills
-Willing to respect my privacy and limits but still push me to be a better slave
-Willing to devote the time to break my resistance and force me to submit
-Willing to communicate via skype or gmail chat (not Kik preferably although this is negotiable)
-Firm, controlling, but sets clear expectations
-Doesn't make unrealistic demands, but still pushes me

How do I get to own this slave?

PM me here or email me at [email protected], with the following information:

1. What did you like about my post
2. A/S/L

After that, we can set up a time for you to briefly inspect me on cam, have a short session, and have a discussion to see if we fit well.

I look forward to kneeling before you soon.

tryme2431
12-20-2018, 11:31 PM
I must congratulate you on writing a very good description of yourself. It was very well presented in a logical and readable way that you don't often see here. Perhaps one day I'll be interested in training you! I'm not available currently, however. Best of luck!

xxxslaveslutxxx
12-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the compliment!

xxxslaveslutxxx
12-22-2018, 09:22 PM
Just giving this post a little bump!