PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place

Slavegirlsmaster
12-18-2018, 09:14 PM
26/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place

Hi, a little bit about me. I'm a 26 y/o male. I'm bi but I prefer women however I am willing to take either male or female. I am available for daily sessions but I do have a life outside of this.

What I'm looking for is a committed sub for a mid to long term relationship. All I want in a slave is someone who is committed, obeying, and communicative. In order for this to work someone has to be able to tell me how they feel and tell me if something isn't working for them. I am caring, respectful, and I want my slaves to enjoy the experience. To crave my domination.

My likes are Orgasm denial, edging, humiliation, degradation, spanking, bondage, pet play, bathroom control, lifestyle control, anal, pet play, wedgies, and just really a little bit of everything. I want to be intuitive and submit a slave to whatever kinks they have. However I am very dominating and cruel sexually, in a good way. Because of this that is why I need someone who can communicate well because I can get carried away.

I do have some lifestyle experience both in real life and online. Having previous experience in the lifestyle isn't necessary, in fact I love to teach and love inexperienced slaves. There like a blank slate lol. Anyway if you're interested I would love to hear from you.

My Kik is Sw0338