PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Christmas and New Year’s Eve dares/challenges for the silly bitch

Silly bitch
12-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Hello all my birthday is on Sunday and with Christmas and everything coming up I was hoping you find people would have some good dares and or challenges I could do so please post any ideas you have :)

Also I would like to wear an embarrassing costume New Year’s Eve so any ideas for that and some dares to go with it would be brilliant

Juanmessy
12-18-2018, 12:40 PM
On Christmas day you will make extra gravy and what ever doesn't get used will be going over your head and in your clothes. With any food that is left over you will be putting in your underwear untill tea. Any deserts will be put over your head and anything.

As a present to someone you will let them pie you and get you messy Infront of everyone, let a younger person do this as family entertainment

Silly bitch
12-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Thank you please keep them coming

Tripple pierced
12-19-2018, 07:22 AM
French maid, black stockings with suspender belt and white stilletos, no panties too

Beginnersh
12-19-2018, 11:11 AM
For every two christmas songs you hear in a day, you have to pie yourself in the face once at the end of the day.

Butterfly's Prisoner
12-19-2018, 11:24 AM
If this is OK, I believe singing a Christmas carol and sharing the recording in this thread would make for an amazing Christmas experience. It would be much better if we knew that you were dressed up in anything you felt fitting (e.g., anything Christmas related, or the embarrassing costume you mentioned).

If sharing a recording of you singing here is a limit, I respect that, but I'd still love you to do the singing anyway! :p

Juanmessy
12-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Everytime someone has wishes you a merry Christmas mas you will pie yourself 2 times.

Everytime you hear happy new year you will spend 30 minutes in your turkey outfit

At midnight on new year's Day you will go for a walk around the block in your clown outfit watching some off the fireworks

Juanmessy
12-29-2018, 08:54 AM
On new year's eve I want you to drink some alcohol every time you hear fireworks

For every new year's resolution you make you will pie yourself and if you don't succeed with these resolutions then you will face a gunging session ran from your girlfriend

Every member you have round on new year's they will get to pie you twice

Rascal
12-30-2018, 11:23 AM
On New Year's Eve wear a clown costume and get 20 balloons ready. At midnight you have 2 minutes to put all the balloons inside your costume while singing Auld Lang Syne.

For each balloon that you miss or pop you must take a pie somewhere on your body. If you do them all in time, you get to pie your girlfriend instead ^^