PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

mr_m_83
11-18-2009, 01:07 AM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hi,

I'm a 26yo male Master from Australia and I am looking for a female slave in any location of any experience level..

About me:

As a Master I am very kind, considerate, caring and approachable however I can also be quite strict when it is called for. I do not look at slaves as objects to be degraded, I prefer to think of submission as a gift which should be fostered, as such I am very respectful towards submissives/slaves whilst maintaining authority. Above anything else I value honesty, I am honest at all times and I expect the same in return as I believe that a D/s (or M/s) relation is based on trust, which is a two way street. If there is no trust the relationship is destined to fail. I have quite a bit of experience in the lifestyle, both online and in r/t as well as knowledge of the theory behind it.

As for my “kinky” side, I am more interested in controlling daily life (things like choosing clothing etc), giving rules to be followed, daily tasks/chores and of course punishing when my expectations/orders are not met.

Who I am looking for:

I am seeking a female slave aged 18-30 who truly wants to submit in an online relationship. Webcam is by no means required however of course it is preferred. I am happy to train a slave or to work with a slave who is more experienced.

If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in, or would like further information please feel free to either pm me on here or email me at [email protected]

Mr M