PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/pet seeks 18-30/any sex/master in (see post) (fun playpet)

SissiPet
12-16-2018, 03:25 AM
19/male/pet seeks 18-30/any sex/master in (see post) (fun playpet)

Hello potential Master / Mistress! (I don't really have a preference!)
I’m looking again :]

This paragraph is some information about me! Nice!

I'm 19, however I wouldn't mind having an owner that's even twice my age, although I must say the closer to my age the better (just easier to relate). I'm a straight male but again I'm not overly bias as to having either a Master or a Mistress (it's not as if we're going on dates here xD). If you care for what I look like, i'm skinny, like 9.5 stone and 5ft11. I'm from the UK but you don't have to be! Ideally respect my time zone though, that being said I'm sure we can work something out.

Here's some of my experience in the world of gd!

I have to declare that I'm not the most experienced pet in the world.... however I have some experience being a pup! Mainly routine things and some punishments but it was only for a month or so unfortunately. I have visited this site frequently in the past to find tasks and punishments but now I'm ready for a 1-1 pet-master relationship. I did have another account hence i'm only a Junior member on here.
I've had experience as a slave too, but i prefer the role of a pet. It's cuter and more humiliating to me

What do I like?

So, I like being put in my place and feeling like property while still feeling cared for and loved as a pet. Therefore I like a routine to keep me in line as a pet should be. I'd also love to be your entertainment, any challenges, dares or tasks to be completed will always be greatly appreciated! If I ever disappoint in one way or another i would only expect to be punished properly to learn a lesson! As far as kinks go, i like most, these are just a few..... humiliation, messy, toilet control, spanking, pee play, light/mid pain, feet, body writing, light/mid denial. You can check out my bdsm test results in my signature if that helps.
I'll get this out of the way now! I do not like: nudes, any social ruin, scat, harsh pain, heavy anal (i'll be the judge to some degree), life control.

What I want.

As you can probably tell I want to be someone's pet! Ideally a puppy or kitten. From a Master or Mistress I would like someone that can respect me but isn't afraid to push my limits at times. I'd like contact at least every 2 days at first but ideally a bit more as time goes on and trust builds. I will always give you what you want back from the relationship as long as it's reasonable and within limits. That said we would need to build trust before i send photos and videos. I hope that's understandable.

Questions???

Don't be afraid to ask me questions! I'm not a pet that bites!
I probably forgot to address everything in this post so either PM me or just leave anything you'd like to know in this thread.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon