PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (no pictures)

gatiso161
12-15-2018, 06:34 PM
28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (no pictures)

Hello. Once again I'm posting an ad to try finding a dom/Master for myself. I will keep this short and cover only the basics, cause any other questions you may want to ask can me discussed in private chat.

I'm not 28, matter of fact, I'm 19. I'm a chubby and muscular guy. shoulder lenght, dark blonde hair. I am looking for a master that would be into my likes and would actually match with me as a Master and sub.
I'm not looking for something like 24/7 cause i'm sometimes very busy and sometimes I am not. So it can vary, sometimes I may be available on command, sometimes not. I want a long term relationship that has play time a couple of times a week, maybe two or three, depends if both sides are available and in the mood.
I do live with my grandparents so I have to be careful with whatever i do to not get caught, although I have my private room so that should be a plus. I do not own any toys, only house hold items, also some pantyhose and panties.
My likes are - Disgusting, pain, humiliation, piss play, feminization.
Dislikes are - Anal, more pain, light scat.
Limits are - Getting caught, Heavy scat eating and smearing, messy, identity revealing.

Also I cannot do any pictures at the time and I'm not sure when will I be able to because of my phone that is... well it's an old nokia...
If you are fine with everything in this ad, you think we could match and try forcing me to humiliate myself and torture for you're excitement then you can keep reading on, what I expect from you as a person.

I expect that people who will contact me are somewhat close to Europes time zone, if not, then be able to somehow find some time. I have +2 hours from UK time, so that should be understandable... or not...
Also at least an okey level of english language to be understandable of what are you saying.
Also don't expect to ask how do I want to be called and order to spank myself right after, if you're that person - LEAVE!!!

Well that should cover most of it all what I haven't forgotten. It really is not that simple and short of an ad as i thought.

Contact me via kik to chat more and try knowing easch other better.
Kik - gatiso161