PDA

View Full Version : Your Paranoid Android Needs You!

Slenderman - Doctor
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM
I need your help. No dares, no truths... a story. I'm writing a letter to one of my good friends (who is into BDSM/SM etc) and I've decided to include a kinky story. I've written one before (a copy of it can be found here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=34594)) but I want to write another. However, I want input from you guys.

You don't need to write me a whole story - I only want a couple of sentences (two or three) from each member. I'll then write the short story and use as many of your sentences as possible (I'll try and get them all in somewhere, somehow).

The deadline for your sentence submissions is Friday 20th November. So make sure you get your ideas in before then. Also, two or three sentences (I may allow four if I'm feeling generous) is the maximum per member.

I'm doing this for a few reasons...

1. I wanna see how creative you guys can be.
2. It's something I haven't seen done much on the forum before, so it's an experiment.
3. It'll help me massively, saving me some time and providing inspiration and ideas.
4. You'll benefit too because I'll post the complete story up here when it's done.

So yeah. In short, I want you guys to post two or three kinky sentences. They can be as dirty / kinky / naughty as you want. And you can use almost any fetishes / kinks. The only ones I'll strictly ban are: beastiality, shit / piss / blood, and anything else too extreme / illegal. Just use common sense.

Other notes: She's female and she prefers the idea of being submissive/dominated. Her name's Kelly and she's just turned 19. I'd prefer it if you used the words "he/she" instead of other characters - Kelly is the only character name you can use.

I look forward to seeing your kinky sentences :D

(Any questions? Just ask :))

interesting
11-17-2009, 03:09 PM
This is intriguing... kinky sentences... let me give this a try for your benefit.

Kelly felt the thug on the collar and shivered as the voice told her to stand still.

Wrapped in nothing but ropes and bindings, she felt more exposed than she had ever before.

The sensation of the fur on her naked skin made her tremble with delight, and only lead to more anticipation.

How are these?

Masterbob
11-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Nice idea hear is a couple of lines.

She could tell by the tone of his voice that she was going to suffer.

His breath was heavy around her neck, smothering her with his scent.

She presented herself to him as if he was her whole reason for exsisting.

Leopard
11-17-2009, 04:20 PM
She gasped at the breath whispering across her cheeks, his face hidden from her by the blindfold.

She didn't think she could take much more of this, but knew that he would continue until he was finished with using her body.

She had never wanted to please someone so much.

chubbsman7
11-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Tears started to roll down her cheeks as a combination of fear, excitement, and anticipation strained her thoughts.

"Good girl..." She heard a low, deep voice thunder through her frightened, yet excited mind.

"Now, just hold still for me... good girl..." The man continued, as she stopped all muscle movement throughout her body, being limp as a dead worm.

Hows that?