PDA

View Full Version : Boy meets Girl [fiction]

younggun
11-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Before I start, I need to explain something, this is my first ever story so im not expecting much. so if this story is rubbish, im sorry.

BOY MEETS GIRL...INTRO

It was a cold winters morning, Mike Fletcher was on his way to the bus stop, he was thinking of the night before, he had met a girl called Michelle. Michelle was 17, had long flowing brown hair and was probably the fittest girl Mike knew.

The night had started with a brisk walk. Mike was late to a party. Any before we go into too much detail I suppose I should give you a brief description of Mike. A model student in every way, he is good both academically and physically. He plays rugby at school and for his region. The problem is he isn’t the most handsome guy well he wasn’t when he first started his school, but he is now beginning to show signs of a rugged and sexy man.

Where were we.......The night started with a brisk walk. Mike was late for a party. This was the first party mike had been invited to. He wasn’t sure what to expect. As he approached the front door, he could feel his heart beating faster, a bead of sweat was already appearing on his forehead.

curious-young-girl
11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
not too bad of a start for your first story, just dont rush into everything and maybe make post longer..but pretty gud start