PDA

View Full Version : Pure Humiliation

ColoradoSlaveBoy
12-07-2018, 07:20 AM
I’ve been a bad sub lately and deserve to be punished. My Mistress usually likes corporal punishment like spankings or caning but this time she’s decided she wants to punish me with Humiliation.
So I’ll be taking any suggestions on humiliation dares or ideas for her to try for a while. Anything goes as long as it’s within my limits.
I’m a chubby short male slave with a small dick that likes to be forced to crossdress or be treated like a dog, please humiliate me as much as possible.
I’ll submit a full report on every dare I complete here in this forum.

SlaveBoy31
12-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Ok think a good one would be to get in a push-up position with your ass in the air. Then have your mistress tie a string around the plug and tie it to a point on the ceiling or a high point. Then set a timer for an hour. Try to hold that position so the plug doesn’t come out. When the plug comes out the rest of the time you must be at her feet kissing them and begging her for forgiveness.

DareFiend
12-07-2018, 02:51 PM
I think you should take a trip to the pet store and buy yourself a nice bright pink puppy collar. Be sure to try it on in the store to see if it fits. After you pay for it, put it on before you leave the store and wear it all the way home.

Of course you may already have a nice bright pink puppy collar. In that case you should take a trip to the mall, put it on before you leave your car, and walk into the mall with it on. Make sure it's not covered by other clothing. If you have to wear a coat into the mall, take it off and carry it on your arm once inside. Browse around the mall for at least one hour, spending at least half of your time looking in the windows of stores showing women's clothing. Extra points: walk into those stores and look through the panties for sale. You don't need to buy any panties, unless of course you find some that are just -so you- .

RachaelB1997
12-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Do this roulette for 12 rolls and send pics
https://www.faproulette.co/5539/100-body-writing/