PDA

View Full Version : Need some kinky relationship advice

creativekink
12-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Fairly new user here- i've been in the chat getting to know a few of you (yes I know I need to fill out my profile better lol).

Anyway i'm in a real time casual relationship where we have some kinky play. I consider myself 100% dominant. We keep most our play in the bedroom but it does branch out a little to some kinky tasks for her to do at work.

She's hinted at being a switch and wanted to be in charge in the bedroom from time to time. For some reason I just can't do it. I'm not sure if it's my dominant nature but I have a road block. Once she starts talking about making me beg, wear her panties, not let me cum, I loose interest and think it's silly lol.

Now i'm not some chauvinistic jerk and I treat every woman with respect but sexually I just don't have any urge to submit. I'm sure there are many partners out there that "suck it up" and do things for their partners. This relationship probably will always be casual so i'm just not sure I feel the need to swallow my pride and do it.

Anybody else ever been in the same situation or have similar experiance?

Also i'm really enjoying the community here and hope to get to know more of you.

poetrylover828
12-06-2018, 07:33 AM
Honestly if you really aren't interested tell them. Just be clear. Since it is causal I would guess that you would be fine if they found a second partner to try out being more domme. Just be clear and honest with her. And remember that it's fine if it's not what you are into just be clear with your partner.

elf_ears
12-11-2018, 07:57 AM
If you really don't like being submissive in any way then that' fine but you might also consider thinking about if there are any aspects of being submissive that you might be more open to. The things that you mentioned; begging, panties, denial, might not be your kink but maybe there are some other aspects of submissiveness you might be more open to. Even something as simple as letting your partner pick the position or sex acts you do. Most important thing is to talk to your partner about it. Sex and relationship experts often recommend writing each other a "want, will, won't list". I want to try X, I'm willing to try Y, I won't try Z.