PDA

View Full Version : New Years Denial

truthmaker
12-03-2018, 02:27 AM
Hello :)

here is my situation:
My girlfriend just found out about NoNutsNovember and thinks i wouldn't manage to hold it back for that long.
I felt she was a bit sad, that November is over and we can't try it.
After telling her that there is also a 'Locktober' she laughed and suggested we could do at least 2 months per year then ... (to that time we played with a chastity cage for some hours).

Now here is my question:
Do you think it's a good idea to give her (among other things) a voucher for a 1-month-orgasm-denial to her birthday next weekend?

I actually never managed to achieve 2 weeks ... so ^^

I'm not sure if it's too much for me or if this present could be inappropriate.

elf_ears
12-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Hello :)

here is my situation:
My girlfriend just found out about NoNutsNovember and thinks i wouldn't manage to hold it back for that long.
I felt she was a bit sad, that November is over and we can't try it.
After telling her that there is also a 'Locktober' she laughed and suggested we could do at least 2 months per year then ... (to that time we played with a chastity cage for some hours).

Now here is my question:
Do you think it's a good idea to give her (among other things) a voucher for a 1-month-orgasm-denial to her birthday next weekend?

I actually never managed to achieve 2 weeks ... so ^^

I'm not sure if it's too much for me or if this present could be inappropriate.

If she's into the idea then I don't think it would be inappropriate. The question is, if you have only managed 2 weeks in the past, are you pushing yourself beyond your limits? You don't want to promise something you can't commit to. Maybe the incentive of having made the promise will spur you on? I would suggest being in chastity for the duration and giving her the key if you feel comfortable with that. It makes it more of a gift and also takes the pressure off you having to struggle with not touching.