PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

deutschsub132
12-01-2018, 09:19 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hey Sirs!

I'll try to keep this short and simply. I'm a Chicago-based sub/slave who is hoping to find an online master. I'm open to both long-term and short-term play, but prefer long-term.

My ideal dynamic would involve occasionally "live-action" sessions on cam, as well as regular rules and tasks I can submit proof of. I'm particularly hoping to really push my interests in chastity and public play.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. A lot of my stats are below.

Please contact me on kik if you're interested (deutschsub132). Please send a message with information similar to what I've provided here. Only sending "hey" doesn't get us anywhere.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Stats - 20m, 6'2", 175lbs, 4.5" cock, brown hair, green eyes, average build, average body hair, shoulder-length hair

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, CBT, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, online exposure, ass to mouth

deutschsub132
12-15-2018, 07:19 PM
Hey everyone!

Still haven't found a Dom that's a good a fit. Please send me a message on kik if you're read the above and are interested.