PDA

View Full Version : Guys thong dare

Manbearpig
07-02-2006, 10:48 AM
hey guys!!! here is a dare for guys only.

easy-wear a thong for a day
medium- wear the same thong for a week (can take it off if u have to got to the bathroom)
hard- wear a thong for a week (see above) and dress like a women underneath (bra, stockings, ect.)
very hard- apply everything above but u have to dress like a women completly!!! u can have no connection to manhood at all!!! use ladys restroom, shop at ladys stores, ect.
even harder- buy costumes, like french maid costume, school girl, which would require u to shave ur chest, legs, ect.

props for anyone who can try this. ive gone up to medium, its hard

mgg
07-02-2006, 10:57 AM
good ones!

Glutgod
07-06-2006, 07:23 AM
Lol I tried the very hard one but it was easy because everybody really thought I was a girl! It was funny too acting like a girl and people calling me miss or lady but in genral it was fun it took forever to get the cloths and makeup on now I know why girls take so long.

Manbearpig
07-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Lol I tried the very hard one but it was easy because everybody really thought I was a girl! It was funny too acting like a girl and people calling me miss or lady but in genral it was fun it took forever to get the cloths and makeup on now I know why girls take so long.

wow. pretty good. i could never do that one.

darefreak
08-11-2006, 12:25 PM
I dare my slave to do this one.

crossdresser-boi
11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
can i be your slave darefreak

Hades
07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
I did a LOT of thread digging and sawed this one. I tried and liked :)

Dareholic
08-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Last Tuesday, my Mistress made me do this. It was ok, but not really into wearing female clothes. So my Master told me take it off, he did like how it looked. Mistress and Master then agreed to not make me wear them again.

ferrari909
02-23-2015, 03:28 AM
sorry replying to old thread but i will try easy mode i guess :)