PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in US (ready for cam)

viterz72
11-17-2018, 04:01 AM
24/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in US (ready for cam)

What I am looking for:

I'm looking for a female dom that loves to talk smack and is good at degrading and making fun of their subs. I simply enjoy being controlled and forced to do ridiculous things that make you laugh and entertain you. I don't care if you are aren't extremely attractive. Sometimes that's even a plus to be put in my place by someone I wouldn't really consider dating. I do require that you prove you are a woman since their are plenty of men that lie on here. Age isn't a main concern either. Just as long as you are over 18

Physical description:

I am 6ft 1in tall. I weight 195lb. I just recently started working out again and my goal is to get my six pack back. Overall I have a decent body that's better than the average male body. I've actually go a lot of compliments on my butt in the past.

Some of my favorite tasks:

- Waiting on cam on my knees with a dildo in my mouth while you watch tv or do other everyday tasks
-eating dog food
-dressing up in embarrassing outfits
-sucking on dildos with your direction
***Its always more fun if you are taunting and making fun of me during tasks

Toys:

I have 4 different dildos and one of them can squirt liquid, a penis mouth gag, chastity device, butt plugs and one has a tail attached, lingerie, bras, thongs, panties, ballerina costume, cheerleading outfit, and a variety of other feminine clothes.
*** If there is a toy you really want me to buy that shouldn't be a problem

Message me on kik if you are interested: Jakevit123
***The first person to contact me can pick a new profile picture for me within my limits even if you don't become my dom

Likes: crossdressing, sending humiliating pics, light anal, body writing, basically anything degrading

Dislikes: online (pics being posted), writing lines, hidden public, self bondage, prolonged tasks, cum eating

Limits: face, public, permanent, other people, extreme pain, shaving, poop, cbt, illegal, tasks during the times I work