PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

sexylee87
11-15-2009, 08:55 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi people!

Im a 22 year old male from the UK. Im 6ft tall and im in pretty good shape from playing sports. I have short dark hair and dark eyes. Im at uni so i live away from home and now have enough privacy to be a slave.

Im posting this add because im a very sexual and kinky person and enjoy anything of a sexual nature. I find the idea of having somebody control you and being at the mercy of that person such a turn on. I havent had any real experience at being a slave but have fantasized about it for a while. I have a cam and the ability to take and send pics.

The relationship I seek would be long-term and serious. Initially online however there is always the chance of it becoming offline with the right person. I would like daily tasks, rules, instructions and correspondance via email and reguar messenger cam sessions . I am seeking to have my life controlled in as many ways as possible but for master to also to be understanding of the fact I have a life!

I have a few limits these are extreme public, i dont mind doing some public but nothing thats likely to get me arrested! I dont like scat and i wont do anything that could cause permenant damage, other than that i will try pretty much anything.

My ideal master would be kinky, creative and someone who can be strict and mean when i've been bad. They also need to be understanding and respectful of my limits and understand the fact that i have a life!

If you've red this and are interested in becoming my master either reply to this post, PM me or add me at [email protected]. If you add me on hotmail send a message saying you want to be my master.

sexylee87
11-23-2009, 01:30 PM
I think im looking again as the mistress i found has disapeared! lol

I meant to write somewhere in my post that i would prefer a mistress rather than a master.

gaygayism
11-23-2009, 11:33 PM
still looking? pm me. or add me [email protected]

sexylee87
11-28-2009, 08:02 AM
hey peeps! still lookong for preferably a mistress, the mistress i found has definately done a disapearing act!!

SupremeMaster
11-28-2009, 09:10 AM
I have PM'ed you

sexylee87
12-15-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey im still looking for preferably a mistress. I no longer have a webcam because it broke, i can however take pics.