PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

peaceful_soul
11-15-2009, 12:15 AM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hey there...

Thanks for looking over my thread. If you a female slave looking for a master, then maybe I am what you are looking for.

I have had a few years of experience being a master ( online ). I never really had a chance to explore offline, but I do know what I am doing.

My expectations are not high at all. If you are good at obeying rules, respecting your master, willing to explore new things, and developing a fun long lasting relationship. Your what what I am looking for. But of course I do want to get to you know a little better and talk over things so that we can make the relationship firm and long lasting.

Now I am sure you are probably wondering what actives and rules that will be involved. The rules are nothing you can't handle, but the rules and actives are things that we should both go over together...although humiliation is my personal favorite. Also I do respect your limits 100%, but I expect you to explore new things.

Webcams, digital camera, mic, phones, pictures..ect not required.... but If you don't mind sharing, feel free. I understand how sometimes online can make people insecure by exposing such material.

Thanks again for reviewing my thread. If are interested in becoming my slave or have further questions. Feel free to PM me or simply respond to this thread.

PS: I forgot to mention, I am looking for a messenger chat slave, not a email slave

allyuop
01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
hi i amnew here but i would like to get to learn how to doing things so if u would like me as a slave plz get back to me thxs