PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Likes Dare

Pages : [1] 2

jman182
11-14-2009, 01:42 PM
simple all you have to do is combine all the person likes into 1 dare

walapalooo
11-14-2009, 02:13 PM
I like the idea of this thread and it has potential so i shall dare first.

Put on a short skirt, or skirt if you can, a blouse, a bra filled with water balloons or socks if you can, and a thong/ some type of skimpy panty underneath. then take an item of your choosing and fuck yourself anally for at least 20 minutes.

dragonator
11-14-2009, 02:35 PM
strip butt naked and drive to a secluded area of the park where few ppl will see u, shove a buttplug up ur ass,now put on a thong and bra put beans in the bra give urself a bra connection wedgie hang urself on a tree limb by the wedgie, pee urself, write spank me on yourself (anywhere) and handcuff ur hands behind ur back and toss the keys to the base of the tree, and get someone to give u the keys, upon getting down u must ask if u can give them oral as a thank you, if not then masturbate until cum

horpat
11-15-2009, 03:36 AM
In the street you need to ask 5 girld what are they wearing currently and why.

jman182
11-17-2009, 07:45 PM
give yorself a thong wedgie while sucking on a large object roll a dice for the time 1=10 min 2=2Omin 3=30min

wonderboy33
11-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Ok i dare u to go somewhere public and wear white bikin breifs.Poop your pants while your there then walk around for 20 minutes.Then dump it out of the undies somewhere semi-public.Wedgie yourself and keep the perment wedgie in and the same underwear on for the next 24 hours.:D

my limits are in my sig:D
make it good all underwear i own right now are bikini breifs

Jsub
11-19-2009, 04:01 PM
put on some panties, and put a 3/4 cup of sugar in them. now give yourself a bra connection wedgie, filling the cups of the bra with a sock each. get dressed and go outside. for mission is to hug/get hugs from at least 5 people. maybe they will notice your tits, maybe they wont. you have 30 minutes to do so and if you fail pour 3/4 cup of corn syrup to go with your sugar. stay like that for 2 hours upon failure.

limits: scat, pain, friends/fam, visible public, lonnnng dares.

daremenow
11-19-2009, 08:15 PM
You should put on ur sexiest bra and panties and put a banana or similar in ur ass. Then go for walk or jog for about ten to fifteen minutes. When you get back home you can either stay like that or take it off. Have fun

sas
11-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Eat a laxative of some sort then tie some rope tight atoms ur balls. Run that top between ur legs at up ur back and tie it off at ur neck like a collar then cuff ur hands be hind ur neck attached to ur rope collar then lay face down on the floor and try get off humping the ground. U may only start humping once u can feel the affects of the laxitive

sas
11-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah

limits: cloathig, outdoors

MischievousKitten
11-20-2009, 03:28 AM
I don't really know that much about enemas but, my dare is to give yourself an enema with your own piss, plug it up for like 5 minutes. After the time is up you will suck on the butt plug that you just used, until you have cleaned up the mess caused by the enema.

I guess I'll define my likes as masturbation, pee, some bondage (though I don't have much to work with, I have belts and shoestrings and clover clamps.)

daredoin
11-20-2009, 03:51 PM
i dare you to tie your ankles together and then tie your balls up now kneel and tie your balls to you rope that is keeping your ankles together and now stand up

CardiffBoy
11-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Put clothespins on your nipples, your tongue and your eyebrows. Ask permission from a getdare user to remove each one.

Younger Buck
11-22-2009, 11:10 AM
fill your underwear with as many condiments as you can, tape your ankles together and give yourself a hanging wedgie until your underwear rips

daredoin
11-22-2009, 01:49 PM
i dare myou to dress in pink panties and black bra with a skirt and no shirt and to take min or 10 pictures and put on profile

jman182
11-22-2009, 05:41 PM
U have to attach 15 close pin and ask a getdare member for permision to remove each one

andrew_b
11-22-2009, 06:43 PM
U have to attach 15 close pin and ask a getdare member for permision to remove each one

shit yourself and go about your day normally

daredoin
11-22-2009, 07:14 PM
i dare u to go on msn and for every person you talk to u have to be on webcam naked and u have to masterbate on cam till u cum for every person u talk to

Muffins
11-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Well since you really have 1 like. I dare you to Put 30 clothepins all over your body

CardiffBoy
11-23-2009, 03:41 AM
Give yourself an atomic wedgie in a thong. Tie your hands behind your back, and your feet together. Roll a dice x10 to see how long (mins) you have to stay like this.

GetdareTEO
11-23-2009, 05:56 AM
Put jelly down your underwear and give yourself a hanging wedgie!

Likes: Public, light bondage, wedgie, locked out, semi-messy things down pants,dice dares

Limits: Anal, pee, poo, messy, strong bondage, friends/family, crossdress

hello1026
11-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Tie your balls up with string, then put on a diaper and use that for the bathroom all day. Roll a dice and if you get 1,2,3 you can stay home all day. If you get 4 5 6, you have to go out somewhere public.

Loves: Anal, Being treated like a girl(<3), Pee, humiliation.

Limits: Scat, permanent marks, blood, public, Anything that takes more than an hour.

edward
11-27-2009, 04:17 AM
Hi

Your dare is to pee on your boxers/pants which ever you wear, put them on and then go out to the shops and wander around for 10 minutes.

Mmmm the smell and being in public........enjoy

Edward

jman182
11-27-2009, 09:24 PM
write on your chest slut in a sharpie the stick as many pens in your butt you can fit put on some tight underwear and fill them with jelly stay like this for 30 min

Nick
11-27-2009, 09:25 PM
shave off your body hair from the neck down. Any hair you shaved, replace with hair drawn on with a sharpie. when you're done, put the sharpie up your ass and leave it there the rest of the day.

jman182
11-27-2009, 09:31 PM
put your jockstrap on backwords then put on some tight underwear pour a cup of syrup down them and give yourself a wedgie. I think nicks dare is for edward

meeep123
11-28-2009, 04:23 PM
put on a diper put ice cream in the diper put a skirt on (optional) pee and poop then sit in it an hour after

Dareme1
11-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Walk to a secluded area while in a bra-connecting wedgie with panties on, underneath your normal clothes. Bring a backpack with a pink girly t-shirt and a skirt and change into them when you get there (or wear this there if you're daring enough) Once you get there, pull down your panties and lift up your skirt. Then, roll a dice.

1- Spank yourself 20 times as hard as you can.
2- Spank yourself 15 times with any object you choose.
3- Pull up your panties and go home, no spanking today (get home in your girly outfit)
4- Spank yourself 30 times not too hard.
5- Spank until your ass turns beet red.
6- Spank yourself 10 times hard, and moan loudly after every one.

Unless you rolled a 3, you can walk home in whatever you want.

hello1026
11-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Get naked in your backyard, masturbate, and when you're about to cum, go upside down and squirt on your face. Lay there for 5 more minutes.

Likes: Anal, Being treated like a girl/bitch, humiliation, pee.
LIMITS:PUBLIC, scat, blood

jman182
11-29-2009, 10:01 PM
pee in a bowl pour it on your head then write i am a little girl on your chest then put the pen/marker up your butt for 10 min

freshlime
12-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Enema followed by plug and diaper. Then go shopping.

GetdareTEO
12-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Crossdress, handcuff yourself and freeze the key inside an ice cube. Now you have to wait for the ice cube to melt. ( If you like pain and accept a friend to help you, you can let him do what he wants to you while you're handcuffed (could be painful!)

Likes: semi-public, wedgies, locked out, games (fx. poker), nude
acceptable: crrossdress, mild pain, public
Limits: anal, pee & poo, hard pain, involving people (including family), too messy

icyrain
12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Give yourself a wedgie in panties and lay facedown in the grass in your back yard for 15 minutes, only wearing the panties

jman182
12-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Give yourself a wedgie stay like this for 30 min then pee through it

Bart
12-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Ok i dare you too finger your arse and lick your finger clean but you must finger it enough so you can insert a peeled banana all the way in.

daremenow
12-04-2009, 09:03 PM
get your nipple clamps and biggest thing you can fit in your ass and head to the car. drive to a secluded area and strip naked. put the item on your ass with any lube and put nipple clamps on. then you may start masterbating but you must edge at least three times before you are allowed to cum.

Hope
12-04-2009, 09:47 PM
ok you are to take clothes pegs and clip them to your balls. now drink 5 cups of water and put a ballon on your dick, now you my pee. now take the vib and rub it up and down your dick. once you are about to cum then lay your dick upwards(laying on your body) pop the ballon then go on with the vib... when you cum aim for your mouth... you may sallow or spit out.

Enjoy!

Mirandawhore
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
ok you are to take clothes pegs and clip them to your balls. now drink 5 cups of water and put a ballon on your dick, now you my pee. now take the vib and rub it up and down your dick. once you are about to cum then lay your dick upwards(laying on your body) pop the ballon then go on with the vib... when you cum aim for your mouth... you may sallow or spit out.

Enjoy!

Purchase (if you don't already have one) an adult video that specializes in your fantasies, four sets of handcuffs. Freeze the key to one set in an ice cube. Prepare yourself for an enema. cuff each ankles to something sturdy so that they're apart. Apply clothespins to your nipples and as many binder clips as you can to your "private area". cuff one wrist to something sturdy, start the enema, place the ice cube within reach, cuff your remaining wrist to something sturdy. enjoy

Hope
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
I wasnt really looking to buy anything... (i dont have handcuffs) could you maybe try again(with maybe more painful stuff?)

Mirandawhore
12-04-2009, 10:25 PM
okay, how about tying your ankles and wrists? maybe some harsher clamps for your genitals?

jman182
12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Crossdress any way you like then go to a window and spank yourself 20 times with a ruler

rocketfish
12-05-2009, 06:45 PM
pee in a bowl pour it on your head then write i am a little girl on your chest then put the pen/marker up your butt for 10 min

you may not pee for 4 hours (if you do you must in your pants and wear them for the rest of the dare) when you start drink 3 cups of water. drink 1 more cup every hour and at the 2 hour mark you must do 25 crunches, jumping jacks and sit ups at the 3:45 minutes in go into you bath room and listen to some dripping water for 15 minutes. then you may go to the bathroom if you haven't already

zoodcat
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Give yourself a bra connection wedgie while wearing 4 pairs of underwear one of which must be a thong. Dirnk a gallon of water before the dare starts. You may not pee for 5 hours (which is how long the wedgie must be in for) if you do pee it must be in the underwear.

wonderboy33
12-06-2009, 11:41 AM
:DOk i dare you to put on some panties(white or pink) then walk around your yard picking up things like leaves,rocks,bugs,dirt etc)then put it all down the back of the panties then walk around for 30 minutes dont take it out or change for 3 hours

my likes and limits are in my sig please no croos-dress right now thank you

jman182
12-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Fill your panties with mustard, ketchup, mayo, honey, and dirt then give yourself a wedgie and go outside like that at night

zoodcat
12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
put on fiver pairs of under wear and then wear them for the whole day. Every time your have to go to the bathroom you have to go in your underwear. make sure you drink at least 20 glasses of water throughout the day.

jman182
12-09-2009, 08:15 PM
put on a pair of panties and fill them with mud and grass stay like that for 30 min

GetdareTEO
12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Wear a diaper all time for 2 days. You can't take it off, no matter what!!!

Limits: anal, pee, poo, involving people, extreme pain, diapers

Foxpaws
12-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, you're going to be hard since you have no likes, but I guess you can wear a pair of panties for a day if you want. XD

Bart
12-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Ok im going for your public restroom like next time you go to the mall you have to go to the rest rooms and strip completly 5 people have to come in and then leave again before you can dress. the catch is you have to be masterbating and moaning the whole time.

zoodcat
12-13-2009, 08:16 PM
go for a drive. every red light you come to you must take off a piece of clothing (shoes and socks count too one per each). Then when you are fully naked you must continue to drive around and must be stopped at 10 red lights. at said lights you will masterbate the whole time the light is red but you can not cum. then after the tenth light changes you will continue to masterbate the whole way home, but u can not cum. if you do then you must sit in your car naked outside your house for 15 minutes in the middle of the day. once you get home if you have already haven't came you may now cum.

Comeintotheparlor
12-13-2009, 08:25 PM
go to a shop buy something messy then go to the toilets and put the messy thing in your underwear.

Matt87
12-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Tie your ankles to chair legs. Roll a dice, put that number times 3 ice cubes into your panties. Put a clothespin on each nipple. Tie your wrists behind the chair (so you can undo them later). Don't untie yourself until all the ice is melted.

meeep123
12-14-2009, 06:24 AM
peel a banana but up but then put in the makings of a sunde then do a shoulder wedgie

fitsexyguy
12-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Wear women's underwear for all of tomorrow and make sure its slightly visible when you bend over.

Likes: Masturbation, Mild pain, Anal, Insertions, Kinky, Nudity,

Bart
12-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Masturbation and anal. i dare you to insert the biggest thing you can in your arse but the only lube is the cum you can produce from masturbating. if you need more you have to cum again.

Could i have a public dare please.

johnwashere
12-15-2009, 12:53 PM
i dare you to do the same thing :)

Bart
12-15-2009, 05:17 PM
You have to masturbate and cum loudly twice in public toilets.

jman182
12-15-2009, 05:27 PM
get in a car and stick as many marker up your ass as you can fit then cum and rub on your body

Bart
12-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Ok take a bath but you have to pee and shit in the water before you get in.

Coyote
12-15-2009, 06:16 PM
this seems pretty fun for you lol. drive to a parking lot that is crowded enough to your liking. then insert something anally. now masturbate until you cum until a cup. if the coast is clear, get out of your car nude and dump the cum over as much of your car as possible(preferably the back window). then with your finger draw slut with the cum into the window. now drive home nude with the object in your ass

Bart
12-15-2009, 06:24 PM
that dare sounds very fun.
You have to wear womens underwear and a Karada under your normal clothes for 3 days.

hello1026
12-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Put 5 ice cubes up your ass, then some kind of object up your ass. Put your clothes back on and go somewhere where there are other people. They won't have a clue and you'll feel so awkward.

Bart
12-15-2009, 06:48 PM
In the shower you must have the largest object you can in your ass for the whole shower.

lucy.transvestite
12-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Put a pen up your ass, and then masturbate until you cum. Leave the pen in for the day.

meeep123
12-15-2009, 07:57 PM
go on a walk some were after about half way change your clothes to a skirt and walk back

plump
12-15-2009, 09:54 PM
go to a park with trees and wear either your mums or ur sisters dirty panties use more than one pair if nessersary. give youself a hanging wedgie from a tree for 1 hour if anyone sees you u must ask them to tug on ur legs and then to spank u 50 times if they refuse or this is not in ur limits you must spank your self with a wooden spoon 100 times for each person who sees you

likes wedgies, crossdressing, anal, enemas

limits no public no family

cools900
12-16-2009, 12:49 AM
for the next 2 hours wear girl's socks. If you can't get them make white socks colorful and put "dady's girl" on them. you can't wear shoes. find the biggest bra you can and fill it with whipcream then wear it under a small t-shirt. you can play with your ass for 30 mins or give yourself your favort wedgie very hard untell you start to cry 3 drops or more. now cum in the bra which should be melted and sticky, eat the cum and whipcream if not a limit.

plump
12-16-2009, 04:00 AM
give your self a goldeen shower, then bondage yourself so that the rope is wedgied up ur ass reallty tight now try to take a shit. whilst doing this wank and fill a shot glass with ur cum when u drink it u may release urself

likes wedgies, crossdressing, anal, enemas

limits no public no family

fitsexyguy
12-16-2009, 04:39 AM
Get naked. Have an enema, hold it in for 20 mins. After enema is in, put on panties and bra and give yourself a bra connection wedgie for the 20 mins. Then you can take them off and get rid of the enema!

My Limits are in my sig, I hope, just added them!

CardiffBoy
12-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Put on your tightest pair of underwear, fill front and back with ice. Now masturbate through your underwear. Keep going till the ice melts, even if you cum.

Coyote
12-16-2009, 12:11 PM
my dare was against my limits. can i have a new one

jman182
12-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Put on some panties and a bra then tie yourself to your bed for 30 min

qatguy
12-16-2009, 11:11 PM
wear 10 diapers at the same time for 2 hours, without removing them.

please give me diaper dares at work, that won't get me fired

plump
12-17-2009, 01:17 AM
insert the ballon in your ass and fill it up with water, tie it off and leave
next put on a thight thong and miniskirt and tank top bloww up 2 ballons and use them as fake bbreasts under the top give urself a wedgie and stay like this for the rest of the day

likes anal enemas wedgies crossdressing

GetdareTEO
12-17-2009, 05:43 AM
Crossdress and give yourself a thong wedgie for the rest of the day!

OK: wedgies, crossdress , public (not involving people), things down pants (not messy)

Stardares
12-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Strip naked, and roll a dice.
You must cum that amount of times before you can dress again.

johnwashere
12-17-2009, 12:19 PM
strip naked, lie on your bed and tie yourself in a hogtie...then try and hump the bed untill you cum

zoodcat
12-17-2009, 02:16 PM
you must go masterbate and cum while standing in a park. the spot you do this doesn't have to be in plane sight.

plump
12-17-2009, 06:56 PM
using some panties give youerself a hanging wedgie with 20 icecubes

likes anal wedgies crossdreesing enemas

welshdresser
12-18-2009, 09:19 AM
dress up in a slutty outfit.
Give yourself a nice big enema, so you are nicely full.
Now, go for a walk outside. You may hide your clothes under normal ones if you need to, but you must take them off and be crossdressed for at least 100 yards at some point... so choose your location well! Once you are just in your women's clothes, squat down and let out all your enema contents. Do this WITHOUT removing your panties. Now cover up and get home :-).

plump
12-18-2009, 09:12 PM
bress up in a thong mini skirt aand tank top roll a dice and times by 5 insert that many ice cubes in ass now go to a mall and wall around til they melt may cover up clothes when theyve melted release the water in a urinary unit

like wedgies anal enemas crossdressing

Lolfave1
12-19-2009, 12:59 PM
give yourself an enema, then a wedgie, how long can you hold it in for?

under 5 minutes - do a punishment from this site

Stardares
12-19-2009, 01:53 PM
I dare you to go to a shop changing room, insert something in your ass and leave it in until you get home.

Nick
12-19-2009, 03:19 PM
masturbate into a pair of panties and wear those for 3 days.

broob009
12-19-2009, 03:47 PM
go on webcam to one of your friends, and give yourself a wedgie with a jockstrap either in view or not

jman182
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
stick your dildo in your ass then put on your bikini and tie yourself to your bed for 30 min

plump
12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
give yourself a large enema then wear a diaper you have to keep this on for the next 2 hours so if u dont mind sitting in ur own shit you may realese into the diaper other wise try ur best to hold it :)

like anal wedgies enemas crossdressing

Stardares
12-20-2009, 10:26 AM
Give yourself an enema and hold it in using using a thong wedgie.

plump
12-20-2009, 06:50 PM
isert 15 icecubes cover in ttohpaste up ur ass now give yourself 3o squeeky cleans and then a hanging wedgie in panties take pictures and send to me

likes anal, enemas, wedgies crossdressing

primo the beast
12-21-2009, 11:51 AM
alright so wear a bikini and have a golf ball up ur ass. if u cant get that in there find a smaller type of ball and put a couple in, and then go do ur own "photo shoot" with different posed(u dont actually have to take pics), when u r done with that go take a freezing cold shower and u can realease the golf ball, keep ur bikini on and give urself a bra connect wedgie(so just get something to tie ur bottom to ur top and then tie ur legs together and duct tape ur mouth, roll a dice (number shown X 10 for how long to stay like that) u can modify the time though

ignore like in my sig but keep the limits
new likes r-gymnastics type stuff like splits ect., light crossdressing(only clothes), light anal, and light bondage
half our max

cools900
12-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Idk if you can but strech and try to give yourself oral for 2 mins. Then put on a bra and put panties in your mouth then tape your mouth shut for rest of dare. put 2 fingers up your ass and move them slowly up and down. watch 10 mins of gymnastics or work out porn without touching yourself but your ass. you can cum after the 10 mins is up.

Bart
12-22-2009, 11:06 AM
you have to tie your feet together then roll on your back so you are resting on your shoulders and your cock is above you face now you have to cum in that postion and catch as much cum in your mouth as you can and swallow it.

hello1026
12-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Go into an empty private bathroom in a store. Make sure its private so you have enough time. You may use public if you want...
Bring a toy that you can ram your ass with and use it up your ass while you masturbate, finish by cumming on the toilet seat.

plump
12-22-2009, 07:26 PM
find a small bottle and use it to squirt shampoo up ur ass then using the shower hose give your self an enema till you cant hold any more. each day increase theamount of soap by one. eg first day one bottle next day 2 etc send me a pm when you cant take any more soap

Bart
12-23-2009, 11:42 AM
insert the biggest thing you can in your ass then give yourself a wedgie in a thong for 3 hours.

Nick
12-23-2009, 11:45 AM
drive to a local supermarket or mall and park your car in the parking lot. strip naked and masturbate, cum on one of the seats of your car. Dress and then drive home, you can only clean up your mess once you get home.

Bart
12-23-2009, 11:48 AM
You have to go somewhere public with no underwear and very lose pants and you cant hold them up. you can only pull them up if they drop to the floor.

CardiffBoy
12-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Drive to a carpark, drop your trousers and underwear to the floor and play with yourself for 10 mins. After this you may dress again, but you cant leave the carpark until after you have cum!

Bart
12-23-2009, 01:44 PM
My dare is like a tack bra but for guys get a pair of breifs and put tacks through them now wear them for 30 min.

plump
12-23-2009, 06:27 PM
drive through the city and back to ur house everytime you stop at a traficc light insert a marble into ur ass

karaninmumbai
12-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Carry a glass of pee in a transparent glass in a mall.

plump
12-25-2009, 03:26 AM
wtf hows that my likes

Nick
12-25-2009, 06:29 PM
every hour for twelve hours give yourself a different wedgie. There are a ton, google them if you don't know twelve. Keep each wedgie in for an hour and then switch to the next.

hello1026
12-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Make sure your pubes are shaved before this.
Duct tape your whole cock and balls so you can't get hard. Then with a permanent marker write slut right above your ass, tramp stamp style. Then go on webcam and show 3 people both of these.

gerble96
12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
i dare you to give your self a wedgie with 5 ice cubes down you undies in a thong.....

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
likes-wedgies, masterbate, spankin
limits- messy, blood

perkygirlie
12-26-2009, 12:16 AM
i dare you to rub your crotch until you cum while you have a wedgie, then spank yourself

cools900
12-26-2009, 01:36 AM
get naked in the tub like and put a belt around your neck like a slave should. then pee on your underwear tell they are very wet and hot. wipe your face well with it for 1 min. then you can cum but you need to cum in the underwear and right after put the underwear in your mouth.

gerble96
12-26-2009, 08:43 PM
i dare you to give you self a hanging wedgie while staring at porn and cant get down until you shit your self

:Dnaked, pain, masturbation, wedgies, snow
:phypnosis, semi-public
:(permanent marks, animals, getting caught,messy,blood.pee&poop. porn, long period of time

plump
12-26-2009, 09:23 PM
fill your underware with snow and give your self a hanging wedgie
masterbate till you come every 5 minutes

man are you going to be worn out lol :)

likes wedgies anal enemas crossdressing

jman182
12-27-2009, 12:02 AM
give yourself an enema then put on a pair of panties and wedgie yourself for 30 mins.

Mirandawhore
12-27-2009, 12:04 AM
put on a diaper and a pair of pantyhose over it and mess yourself. Stay that way for an hour

cools900
12-27-2009, 01:35 AM
dislikes: getting arrested, lol nice one

this dare will last three days. first day get naked and write "dirty cum slut" all over your body in a marker that you get to pick. ( no touching yourself today ) ( if marker is washable don't wash yourself ). the next day go to a store and buy pantiehose and a short-skirt and say "I will look pirty in these/this" to the cashier. ( no cuming but you can touch yourself today ) the last day have alot of time to yourself ( wait tell your alone for a while ) then put on your pantiehose, skirt, take off everything eles. you should have the marker still on you and go to http://www.milovana.com/webteases/ and do 3 teases... ( they are fun :D ) you may cum as much as you want.

plump
12-27-2009, 02:56 AM
give yourself a golden shower with your mouth open any that goes in must be swollowed now materbate in ur underware an leave the mess for an hour then lick ur underware clean

likes anal enemas wedgies crossdressing

Dareme1
12-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Wear a bra and panties under your normal clothes for a day. You must give yourself and enema with water and plug it up with something, and give yourself a perm wedgie with the panties. You must go about your normal day like this for at least 2 hours, then you can take out the enema and the plug, but keep the bra and panties on.

CardiffBoy
12-27-2009, 07:24 PM
fill ur underwear with wet leaves and hump a tree till u cum

boy-toy
12-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Tie up your balls, and give yourself a wedgie by pulling the rope up between your cheeks, and tie it off around your waste. You may now masturbate, but if you cum you have to lick it up.

Likes: Humiliation (Private or On-line - have webcam), Feminization (have panties), Masturbation, Pain (have clothespins), Bondage (have thin rope), Insertion (only have household items for the most part), Forced Cum Eating.

Dislikes: Public Humiliation (In person), Involving Family / Friends, Blood-play, Scat, Marks

plump
12-28-2009, 04:44 AM
giv yourself a hanging wedgie in panties, tie ur ankles together and hand behind back. you can only come down when panties rip. when the do insert them into your ass and leave for a hour

likes wedgies anal enemas crossdressing

Bart
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Give yourself an enema but you have to let it out outside.

dare_devil
12-28-2009, 09:20 PM
put a butt plug in your ass, go to a park in the woods with the but plug still in and masterbate till you cum and eat your cum

Lonelyangel
12-28-2009, 10:49 PM
For the next 24 hours you must have something up both your pussy and arse, you may take it for the toilet but everytime you do you must put one ice cube up there before hand.

Coyote
12-28-2009, 10:57 PM
while your in your room, you must be crossdressed as much as possible. when you are out of your room in your apartment, you must were 2 bras and 3 panties, each wedgied slightly more than the next. When you are out of your apartment, you must have nails painted atleast 3 days a week and a thong and bra on atleast 5.

Lonelyangel
12-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Coyote, im back home so am currently limited to 5 panties till i can see my friend at new years., but i do have the whole house to myself right now till tomorrow afternoon GMT. So another dare would be nice :) Also the nail varnish is a no no atm too. :(

For you, go shopping in jeans with no belt, the girliest panties you have and short shirt, you must use the public urinals atleast twice and the some of the panties must be on display at all times. Whilst out you must ask one stranger (female) if she can pick a pair of panties for you to buy. (humiliating but i'm hoping because it's a stranger you won't mind about the public)

Coyote
12-28-2009, 11:10 PM
personally that dare is too public for me so ill hook you up with another if you hook me up with one aswell.

Tomorrow you will wear 1 pair or panties. then the next day you will wear 2. then 3 the next day and so on,

while you are alone tomorrow,you should have 4 pairs of free panties. so tape them to an open window, also tape a piece of paper that says crossdresser underneath them. leave them for either(u choose) 30 minutes or
throw a house key outside. then step outside in just the panties and find it so u can get back inside.

Lonelyangel
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Ok tomorrow wear 3 pairs of panties, one normally, but also two round your kness, this should restrict your walking abilities a little. Also if you can try and strap a bra round there two, when next alone you must stay like this for the the whole time.

cools900
12-28-2009, 11:47 PM
wear pantie hose in your house and let one of the strangers see that yo had it on. then run up to your room get naked but keep pantie hose on and cover yourself in soda. now put on some some underwear/panties thats see-though and drink 3 bottles of water or 3 sodas. wait one hour, ( do homework or something eles ). If you have to pee you will have to run to the bathroom and hope you don't get seen. now turn on porn with high sound and masterbait tell you cum. when you cum you must do it on your face.

If you did not do all the dare or came too early you must tell 3 people that you stuff to make yourself look big.

Orichal
12-29-2009, 04:54 AM
ok...
first off you gotta tie yourself up...really well...then you gotta poop and piss yourself. then when you're all messy leave it as long as you can bear, if anyone asks about the smell, tell them exactly what happened.
when you can't bear it anymore, take off your pants, and cum into your already messy pants, and pull them back up. do 5 star jumps, and 10 squats, then sit down for at least a minute...
Then you can clear up :)

jman182
12-29-2009, 02:00 PM
stick a marker up your butt put on some tight panties you can put on whatever over top but you need to walk around a store for 30 min

deschut
12-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Go take a bath and fill with all kinds of fluids that you can find. e.g. chocolate milk, honey, ice, icecream, butter - anything goes!

Enjoy :)

plump
12-30-2009, 01:12 AM
change your clothes completely twice in front of an open window

likes anal wedgies enemas and crossdressing

cools900
12-30-2009, 01:41 AM
put on a bra for the day then finger your ass for 10 mins.

mijman
12-30-2009, 08:54 PM
masturbate for 10 minutes while watching a video from http://www.footfetishtube.com. when you come you must wipe it over a shoe and then lick the shoe clean

jman182
12-30-2009, 08:54 PM
poop and pee in your underwear then sit in the shower and jerk off lick up your cum

cools900
12-31-2009, 01:39 AM
finger yourself for 10 mins then put on some pants without underwear and poop/pee yourself ( both ). no more one line dares please...? person under me give a long dare for Orichal please. ;)

plump
12-31-2009, 08:51 PM
give yourself a golden shower dont wash and give your self a hanging wedgie with toothpaste when underwear rips you may wash

likes wedgies enemas anal crossdessing

horpat
01-01-2010, 03:04 AM
Since dotn know your limits, just guessing. So x-dress like a slutt, miniskirt Vcutted top, gstring high heels and wig (if can)! also make up. Now give yourself an enema with milk. Shove up a tampon to your ass. Now wait 5minutes, than do squeaky clean wedgies untul you cant hold the nemema inside!

qatguy
01-02-2010, 11:56 PM
wear 5 disposable diapers at the same time for a minimum of 3 hours

horpat
01-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Sorry i cant buy :S I spent all of my money :( Any punishment or other dare?

qatguy
01-03-2010, 01:22 AM
you are NOT allowed to wear mens underwear for the whole month of January

icyrain
01-03-2010, 03:43 AM
You must wear a short skirt and a diaper with a tank top on (stuffed of course) for the next 24 hours. If you have to go to the bathroom you must do it in the diaper.

Orichal
01-03-2010, 04:29 AM
well i have no idea what your likes are...
sooo.....you have to walk into a lingerie store, and say you're buying a gift for a friend of yours, when they ask what size she is say, "she is exactly the same size as me"

CardiffBoy
01-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Ok mate. Wear a different kind of female underwear everyday this week

Monday A thong
Tuesday Some lacy french knickers
Wednesday A G string
Thursday 'Borrow' some from a female friend
Friday A nice big pair of granny pants!!

zoodcat
01-03-2010, 01:35 PM
cover penis and balls in a lot of icyhot. then rub toothpaste on asshole. finally give yourself 10 squeaky clean wedgies, and finally masterbate with a hand full of icyhot.

Nick
01-03-2010, 01:39 PM
put on some women's underwear (bra and panties if you have both). Go out to the backyard wearing just that. Fill the underwear with snow or dirt/mud and spend either 2 minutes outside or do 60 pushups and go back inside, your choice.

jman182
01-03-2010, 08:45 PM
give yourself a wedgie in a pair of panties for 20 min. and for three min. you have to go outside in your backyard.

horpat
01-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Pee yourself in the backyard (if have if dont use the bath tub) and smear it all over you! Also after it x-dress like a slutt and suck the door knob for 10mins!

Bart
01-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Give youself a bra connection wedgie.

jman182
01-07-2010, 05:00 PM
tie your hands to your steering wheel while having a marker up your butt and stay like that for 10 min

thomas
01-08-2010, 12:47 PM
next time you poo do it in a bottle get it out and smear it all over your body

my likes ar anal and masturbation

terracotta pie
01-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Get 10 pens or markers.
For pen or marker you can't find, add 2 minutes to your time.
Now stick as many pens or markers into your ass as you can.
For every one you can't, add 2 minutes to your time.
Your time is how long you have to masturbate for without cumming.

Hg.
01-08-2010, 03:00 PM
OK, then.

(You can substitute in clover clamps if you have them)

Tie a piece of string that doesnt quite reach from your nipples to your crotch to a clothepeg and repeat oncemore, so you have two similar string-to-clothespegs.

attach the other end of string to your hands, one each, and then fasten the pegs to your nipples.

Your task it to masterbate (to orgasm if possible), with your hands pulling on your nipples through the string. If they snap off put them back on, if you get no-where near before they snap off lengthen the string a bit.

have fun :P

Qwertypop911
01-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Sit in an uncomfortable position , pinch a clothespin on the skin under sack and masturbate until you cum.

catsanddogs
01-17-2010, 02:52 PM
get a pair of panties on, put something in ur ass resembling a tail and tie a rope around ur balls and crawl around ur backyard like a dog for 5 min and post a pic of urself on getdare of u doin it

Nick
01-17-2010, 03:19 PM
strip naked, masturbate for one hour to your favorite porn. you may only cum after one hour has passed and must aim for your mouth once it's time to cum.

meeep123
01-17-2010, 03:19 PM
stri nude, mastibate till cum then walk around your room like a dog

hello1026
01-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Crossdress in the middle of the night, and go in your backyard or front yard with just a bra and panties. Stay for 15 minutes.

jman182
01-17-2010, 06:04 PM
for the next 2 days when you take a before you take a shower put the handle of a toothebrush up your butt and give yourself a golden shower leave the toothbrush up their until you are done showering

tfd
01-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Complete my Story dare (link in sig)

My Limits: No Family/Public/Not too much Pain/Scat/Pee
My Loves: X-Dress (Though I'd have to purchase anything first)/MESSY! ^_^/Humiliation/Masturbation

Comeintotheparlor
01-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Cover yourself in honey,go outside, roll around in mud. You have to stay like this for the rest of the day.

catsanddogs
01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
piss in an ice tray and let freeze then place in ur ass until they melt and tie ur dick and balls up until the ice melts

Boom_Stick
01-21-2010, 08:40 AM
go into your backyard naked on all fours like a dog and why you ass on the grass like a dog would

catsanddogs
01-21-2010, 03:09 PM
im not able to do the dare

Hircine
01-21-2010, 03:17 PM
go into your backyard naked on all fours like a dog and why you ass on the grass like a dog would

Dress up in revealing girly clothes and stick the largest object you can use up your ass and try to cum by riding on it, no touching your dick.

catsanddogs
01-21-2010, 05:41 PM
go into ur backyard in some panties and piss like a dog with the largest thing u can find in ur ass and don't wash off or take off the panties for an hour

Boom_Stick
01-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Dress up in revealing girly clothes and stick the largest object you can use up your ass and try to cum by riding on it, no touching your dick.

when i do this am i allowed to upload photos of this

meeep123
01-28-2010, 08:01 PM
strip nude put dildo up bum put on a thong and stay like that for 1 hour

Wedgie_king
01-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Hanging wedgie with 5 pairs of the stongest underwear u can get and wait there till they all rip

kissel
01-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Give yourself a wedgie with your fav underwear until it rips then pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 10 min

likes: ball pain, prevention of getting off for time periods
limits: messy, public, and perminate

Marken4
01-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Lock yourself into a room completely naked, bouncing a ball against the wall and try to hit your penis. Every time you miss counts as one hour without masturbating. Bounce the ball for at least half an hour. (Did you understand that? xD)

meeep123
01-29-2010, 06:07 AM
strip nude wait one hour then mastribate till u cum

Marken4
01-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Wear a thong and give yourself a wedgie with the left hand and spank you with the right. Make it last for an hour.

(Be creative okey?)

Wedgie_king
01-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Masturbate with spit as lube until u edge twice then cum into a cup and leave it in the fridge

deschut
01-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Get yourself and your girlfriend in front of a window flashing your boobs. You might have to convince her to do it ;-)

Have fun :)

meeep123
01-30-2010, 06:40 AM
got to a secluded park with a bag of ice strip nude rub the ice on you till it all melts then wait there nude for 15min

walapalooo
01-30-2010, 07:19 AM
you've been bad, so dress up like a nughty school girl. thats right tights/ stockings, high heels, pigtails if you can, a thong, a short skirt, fake boobs and a white blouse or shirt if you can. make sure the bra is colorful. Pick a spot you can go where no one will see you. Give yourself a wedgie while bending over and give 20 spankings to each cheek. Then Give yourself a hanging wedgie and deliver another 15 spankings to each cheek if you last that long in the air : P

TeenSlave
01-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Strip naked and stick something up your ass, beore putting on some girls underwear and giving yourself a hangign wedgie with 2 bannas in your underwear

MrCrevonald
01-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Put on a dog collar whenever your alone for the whole of next week, for the rest of that week you can only go to the loo when you are on all fours. This is the same for cumming

TeenSlave
01-30-2010, 12:06 PM
for the next week you have to sleep tied up in girls underwear with a wedgie

terracotta pie
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Dogs like to chew on shoes.
So get naked, on all fours, and have on a collar if you have one. Now crawl to any pair of shoes and chew on them for 5 min. Then you can hump them for as long as you'd like but if you orgasm then you have to go outside and take a shit.

catsanddogs
01-31-2010, 01:30 PM
ok put the largest thing u can in ur ass and jerk off until u cum but dont wash off until tomorrow morning. put on some panties and only sleep in those

qatguy
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
under your clothes and you can't remove them to pee, only to poo, for the next 48 hours

terracotta pie
02-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Okay first blow up seven balloons halfway and bunch them together. Now put on a skirt, bra and shirt, but no panties. Next do one of the following:
A: Stick a pen up your ass pointy end out or
B: Blindfold yourself and stick a pen in your mouth pointy end out.
You now have five seconds to pop as many balloons as you can.
Now count the remaining balloons and put on a diaper. Each balloon represents one day. Wear the diaper for that many days.

Bart
02-02-2010, 04:07 PM
You can only sleep in panties for 1 week.

Purplehaze
02-02-2010, 06:25 PM
you must masturbate with a pen in you ass while in a car (not at your house), and then swallow your cum ( if this does not count as cum play, then wipe all of your cum onto your stomach, and not was it off untill the end of the day

zegogez
02-03-2010, 11:40 AM
I dare you to tie yourself in a frogtie and stay that way for thirty minutes while also having a wedgie

TeenSlave
02-03-2010, 12:05 PM
hanging wedgie with 3 different messy foods down your underwear

lsufootball
02-03-2010, 06:10 PM
have your dog lick your foot

Wedgie_king
02-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Put 2 ice cubes in ur ass and wait till it melts if clothespins on nipples is light enough pain then put them on and keep them till the ice has completely melted

TeenSlave
02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
have ur gf give u a wedgie

terracotta pie
02-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Get on all fours and stick something in your ass. Try to wag it like a tail. If you can, cool. If not, then you have to go to the bathroom outside for the next 24 hours and can only eat food on the floor.

Coyote
02-05-2010, 11:40 PM
spend 3 hours with something anally. you must be wearing panties, bra, heels(if u have), tights(if you have), feminine shirt, and skirt or short shorts. You have to complete three things.
1. Call someone and have a 18 minute conversation with them.
2. Make 2 meals for yourself. one you enjoy and 1 you dont.'
3.Do 50 pushups, 50 situps, and 250 squats.(doesnt have to be continious)

jman182
02-06-2010, 01:10 PM
give yourself a reverse thong wedgie then spank yourself with a ruler 20 times finally tie your hands to your feet and remain like that for 30 min.

TeenSlave
02-06-2010, 05:53 PM
wear a diaper for 24 hours with at least 3 different messy substances in besides pee or poop

t_or_dgal
02-06-2010, 07:32 PM
For the next week, you can only orgasm if you have a Pony Tail Butt Plug inserted.

TeenSlave
02-07-2010, 06:20 AM
I dnt have one..................

thomas
02-07-2010, 06:33 AM
finger you self with 3 fingers up the ass i like anal and masturbation and dares on cam

TeenSlave
02-07-2010, 06:25 PM
for the next week you have to be playing with ur cock whenever on cam.

Canker1
02-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Ok your dare is: for the next week, whenever you are alone you must act like a dog. Eat like dog stuff like that.

Coyote
02-08-2010, 12:42 AM
well your likes are everything else so...

1. attach nipple clamps
2.tie your ankles together
3. shave as much hair off as you feel comfortable
4. take a marker and write slut on your cock
5. insert the same marker up your butt
6.spend atleast 30 minutes like this.

Bart
02-09-2010, 05:09 PM
wear a karada over some panties and a bra under your normal clothes for a day.

TeenSlave
02-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Your not allowed to cum without something in your ass for the next week

xava
02-10-2010, 05:25 AM
put something edible (chocolate sauce etc) on your feet, watch 20 minutes of foot fetish porn without touching yourself for the first 10 mins, then edge twice. before you can cum lick your feet clean

Wedgie_king
02-11-2010, 08:28 PM
put 3 ice cubes in ur ass and give urself a permanent wedgie till they all welt then masturbate for 15 minutes and u cant cum till the fifteen minutes are up or u have to start the dare over

qatguy
02-12-2010, 01:01 AM
you have to get 10 clothespins for this dare.

now, you can be dressed in bra and panty or remain naked all the time you are masturbating.

next, put all 10 clothespins on your body, including 1 on your nose and 1 on each ear.

lastly, after all 10 pins are on your body, start masturbating just to an edge. once you edge, gently remove 1 clothespin off. if however, you go over the edge even once, yank all the clothespins off, and you can't masturbate for 1 week.

jman182
02-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Fill a balloon with some mustard, then put on a diaper and put the balloon down the back stay like that for 5 hours. If it pops you must add 2 hours to the dare

qatguy
02-12-2010, 01:49 PM
put baking soda in the front and back of the diaper, then keep the diaper on until you pee. then keep it on for 4 hours more.

catsanddogs
02-13-2010, 08:19 PM
put on a girls bra and panties then put inflated baloons in the bras then try to pop them

Coyote
02-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Cum in a bowl, then strip nude. tie your thighs together and get on all fours. Spend the day as a puppy and every few hours dip your face/dick in the cum

spanky777
02-13-2010, 09:08 PM
put a pair of scissors in another room Tie yourself thighs, feet, hands, together in front of a window wearing a thong a skirt and high socks. ;) you must stay there until you begging to get released then you may roll to where you left the your scissors. havefun :)

catsanddogs
02-15-2010, 06:35 AM
go into ur backyard, hav clamps on ur balls and nipples. now go find a nice and muddy place and lay in it, then u must piss all over urself and u can get clean or leave the backyard u must cum(u can take off clamps if it helps)

d4rek1ng1
02-15-2010, 07:05 AM
hump a piece of furniture like a randy jack russell until you cum over it.

jman182
02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Hump some kind of melon and when you cum suck the cum out with a straw and leave it in your mouth for 1min then spit it back in the melon and eat the melon

Wedgie_king
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
wear a diaper for a full day sleeping and awake u cannot take it off for any reason after a full 24 hrs u can remove it

catsanddogs
02-24-2010, 06:49 PM
hav ur gf giv u the hardest wedgie she can

mast333
02-26-2010, 10:29 PM
Pretend you are a dog and hump whatever you want until you cum. Shove a tail into your ass too.

23/M/OR
Like: Masturbation games, xdress, humiliation, bondage
Limit: Public, Scat/Pee, Extreme Pain

Stardares
02-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Wear your favourite full crossdress, tie your legs together, and cum all over your face.

csaa
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM

d4rek1ng1
03-08-2010, 04:37 AM
complete this webtease in full, property of milovana.com

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=4574

please can i have a detailed dare from my likes below

Platypus
04-17-2010, 11:41 AM
likes- cum play, cum on food, insertions anal and cock (in objects like melons ect). wet clothing (bath, shower, sink, puddle etc) messy. sexual. tease. crossdressing. humiliation. dice dares. card game dares. little bondage

i can't get all of you likes into one dare but ill give you multiple parts to get as much as i can:

if you have a sister, dress up in the outfit she wore yesterday. if not, find some female's clothes. get a dildo-like object that is bigger than a marker pen, and something from your refridgerater that is safe to use as lube (chocolate sauce?) that you have in large quantities. roll a dice.

strip naked, and pour the lube substance all over yourself, covering as much as you can. then put the clothes on. go into the shower and turn it on (hot, cold, whatever you want) with the lube, masturbate to orgasm. cover the dildo with your come, and put it in your ass. in the shower, ride it like you would a cock. pretend you are your sister/female riding your own cock. you cannot touch yourself. your dice roll x 5 is how many minutes you must ride it without touching yourself. when you cum, you must eat it. eat all the remaining substance from your body. if you used a food item for your dildo that has an outer coating (like a cucumber), eat it after removing it anything that could get you sick, and eat it.

Wedgie_king
04-23-2010, 05:25 PM
tie ur legs into spread eagle position, then edge twice then cum into a cup, now go make a salad and use ur cum as the dressing

Stardares
04-24-2010, 06:05 AM
Place an object of your choice inside your ass, and your pussy.
Give yourself a wedgie using a pair of dirty panties, and have another pair in your mouth. Spank yourself while rubbing your clit till you cum.

JJ77Luigi
04-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Get naked, go into your backyard and have anal sex with an object of your choice, edge, then hump a tree until soft again. put on your underwear and wedgie yourself as hard as you can. then you are alowed to cum :)

Platypus
04-25-2010, 08:13 PM
tie ur legs into spread eagle position, then edge twice then cum into a cup, now go make a salad and use ur cum as the dressing

the lieks at the top were not my likes there were of the person above me ad so this dare does not include my likes

Wedgie_king
04-29-2010, 05:00 PM
wear panties a skirt and a girls shirt, and masturbate to edge 3 times before u can cum

ashleyjohnson
04-29-2010, 05:09 PM
drink a glass of water, then go pee when you can,
after drink some of it- (pee in a cup basically)
if you dont want to do that- dip your dick in it- keep it dirty.
put on a bra and a diaper, try and masturbate through the diaper.

likes masturbating, orgasms

ashleyjohnson
04-29-2010, 05:10 PM
drink a glass of water, then go pee when you can,
after drink some of it- (pee in a cup basically)
if you dont want to do that- dip your dick in it- keep it dirty.
put on a bra and a diaper, try and masturbate through the diaper.

likes masturbating, orgasms

this was meant for the person before you, sorry

trenton
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
masturbate with your panites so they get nice and wet, pee and a glass and sock the panties in there and were those panites for the rest of the day and night

garrasdevil
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
ok, start mastrubating, but every minute you have to speed up, than every 45 seconds, slow down. you must edge twice than eat it.
sorry that was bad dare. T_T

Princesa
04-29-2010, 05:17 PM
ok, start mastrubating, but every minute you have to speed up, than every 45 seconds, slow down. you must edge twice than eat it.
sorry that was bad dare. T_T

You have to throw a pair of your underwear out of the window, and leave them there until morning. If someone else finds them and starts asking questions, you have to use your imagination!

garrasdevil
04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
You have to throw a pair of your underwear out of the window, and leave them there until morning. If someone else finds them and starts asking questions, you have to use your imagination!

ok, wear high heals, white tube top, mini skirt and no undergarments. accidently spill a glass of water on your top at the mall and walk around for an hour. than you may go home/cover up

garrasdevil
04-29-2010, 05:25 PM
ok, wear high heals, white tube top, mini skirt and no undergarments. accidently spill a glass of water on your top at the mall and walk around for an hour. than you may go home/cover up

btw my likes are everything not in my limits

Linkfan
04-30-2010, 01:40 PM
btw my likes are everything not in my limits Alright, then I got one for ya. Whenever you are alone wear, panties, a bra, high heels, and a frilly dress for at leats 20 minutes. Whenever you are done with this you can change back into your clothes, if you insert something like a dildo (or a dildo) into your ass and leave it there for 10 minutes. If you don't do this part then stay in the dress for another hour.

boundc
05-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Put womens panties on, and fill them with your favourite messy stuff. Then go out of your house for 30 minutes on a walk.

Platypus
05-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Dress up in only panties and a tight tank top. place clothespins/clamps on both your nipples. Using chocolate sauce as lube, masturbate in the middle of your from yard (you can go behind a tree to cover up a little). When you cum, cum all over yourself and leave it there for 10 minutes. Then go take a shower in those clothes and leave them on until they are completely dry.

likes and limits in sig

jman182
05-01-2010, 09:31 PM
When playing a shooter game keep a tally sheet of everytime you die. Play for one hour and when the time is up put an object up your ass and a pair of panties on for ten minutes times the number of deaths.

lucy-ann
05-02-2010, 04:11 PM
wear some girly clothes and a diaper underneath insert your favourite messy thing into the diaper and also pee/poo in it... then take a 30 min walk around in backgarden or something =D

ginger88
05-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Give yourself as big of a wedgie as you can with a thong without breaking it. Now you have to somehow cum with the thong still on (;

wonderboy33
05-03-2010, 01:13 PM
ok you have to insert 3 ice cubs into your ass then drink 2 glassfuls of water then tie yourself up and wait 15 minutes then get out

likes/limits are in sig

horpat
05-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Get a big grany-panties or brief. Roll a dice 3 times!

If its:

1- Penaut butter
2- Egg
3- Whipped cream
4- Honey
5- Honey
6- Honey

Now roll again, where to put/smear them (again 3X times)

1- Crotch part
2- Back
3- Back
4- Middle
5- Middle
6- Crotch part

And finaly, get on your pantie, and do a frontal-normal wedgie, 5times!
Please report back how its went!

My likes are: Thongs (L) / Bondage / Wedgies / Anithing that not in my limits

Wedgie_king
05-04-2010, 09:50 AM
tie ur inderwear to the head of ur bed tjen move as far down ur bed as u can and tie urself to the end of ur bed giving u a mega wedgie now stay lile that for an hour and to add to ur likes make ur underwear a thong

Linkfan
05-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Alright if I understand your likes correctly then try this. Walk up to your girlfriend and ask her to give you a makeover and pick out your clothes to wear for the next 2 days around the house or wherever you live.

horpat
05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Crossdress as good and as slutier as you can. Wedgie up your g-string, and tie your legs. Now try to walk around your house like this :)

meeep123
05-06-2010, 06:25 AM
put on only 5 pairs of panties thenhang wedgie for 1 hour

Linkfan
05-08-2010, 03:48 PM
First you must put on 3 pairs of women's underwear, one of them must be a thong. Then, put on a bra and stuff it to your liking. Now, put on your most frilly dress/clothes. Stay like this for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes take another one of the thongs(or whatever you chose) and make a bra connection wedgie. Once you have reached your 3rd pair, wedgie it and stay like this for another 30 minutes. No picking at them or you must stay in the clothes another 5 minutes.

i_am_your_slave
05-08-2010, 03:53 PM
put on a pair of tight pants and put 4 eggs down them 2 in front and 2 in back. then walk out side with out breaking the eggs. once outside you must roll around on the floor untill all 4 eggs have broken. once they have all broken you must wank and cum in your pants, then walk back inside.

Coyote
05-08-2010, 03:57 PM
masturbate and cum on your hands. then rub it on your face and chest. pour chocolate sauce over yourself and tie your hands behind back. Now walk around your house nude for 15 minutes non stop

Linkfan
05-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok take your frilliest dress/clothes you have. Also get your highest heels and put the clothes and heels on. Now stay like this for at least 1 hour. If you want to take a dildo or dildo like object and stick it in your bum. However you don't have to do this if you don't want to. You could even shave your legs if you felt like it. :)

ginger88
05-09-2010, 03:03 PM
I dare you to fill a pair of panties with chocolate syrup, and give yourself a wedgie with the. Then put on your smallest pair of shorts and go for a jog around the block (:

jman182
05-09-2010, 07:31 PM
tie yourself to a chair while watching gay porn for 10 minutes, when the time is up you can masturbate with 2 fingers up your ass. When done you must lick up your cum

walapalooo
05-10-2010, 05:56 AM
dress up as a regular teenage girl. shorts/jeans you know. bra but instead of panties use a diaper. drink 5 glasses of water in the next 30 mins. and you can only go in your diaper. you can't change until your diaper leaks.