PDA

View Full Version : Tack bra for small breasts - advice needed

Kate92
11-08-2018, 03:19 AM
Hi All,

I have always been intrigued by the idea of a tack bra, and for a while now i have been contemplating making one for myself. The issue is that i have small 32A sized boobs.

Do you think a tack bra will still work for me?
Will it be less safe on me than on someone with bigger boobs?
Any advice on what the best way is to make one?

Look forward to receiving some guidance!

- Kate

Phaade
11-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Hey
I don't have many experience with tack Bras, but what I heard and seen, most are made from cheap bras, where you just stick tacks in from the outside, so the points are going through the bra and pointing at your breasts. Then you can put a normal bra over it to make it even tighter or just cover it up.

I would say you are less likely to hurt yourself since your tits are smaller and dont fill out the bra so "tightly", so It should actually be less painful or dangerous. But I would start slow and try it carefully.

bee9
11-08-2018, 03:31 AM
You'll need a size smaller bra, something like 30AA (if you can find one, but just go and try whatever you can find), then what he said.

chrs
11-08-2018, 03:55 AM
If you don't find a smaller bra that puts enough pressure on your tits you could also fully exhale and then wrap your chest tightly with seran wrap

Kate92
11-08-2018, 06:44 AM
Many thanks for the advice, i am glad to hear that the size of my tits shouldn't be an issue! I am planning to use inserts from an old padded bra and push the tack pins through the inserts. I can then stick the tack inserts inside the cups of another bra, smaller than 32A if possible. Will try this out over the weekend.

Any precautions that i should take? Apart from ensuring that the tacks are sterilised, of course, and that they are inserted close together so that they do not pierce the skin!

beof95
11-08-2018, 07:36 AM
just know the closer they are the less painful it is, but the further they are the more dangerous it is

you can use duck-tape and tacks instead of a bra

MasterMichaelNY
11-08-2018, 08:56 AM
First off, they will not pierce the skin, as long as you use tacks, if you use needles, they will.

Next, they need to be pushing on the skin, why you ask. If they are away from the skin, they can scrape you and draw blood that way. So you need pressure on them.

Like pointed out above, a bra size that is too small should do the trick. If you can't find one, ask around the pain slut, if anybody made a tack bra, from a "sports bra"

Happy Me
11-08-2018, 10:17 AM
When I made mine I just used card stock paper and stuck tacks in one side of the paper, taped the flat sides to the paper, and then used those as inserts in any bra. I was worried too about scratching and blood, but there were no issues like that! It did leave teeny tiny little bruises, but that’s it.

bee9
11-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Consider cooling your tits first with ice — all your sensations will be altered and prolonged. It will take longer to get to the peak but it will be well worth it.

Kate92
11-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Thanks all for the response!

@beof95: will ensure that the tacks are as close together as possible.

@MasterMichaelNY - understood, will ensure that the brains tight enough to put pressure on the tacks. Don't want to get scrapes on my tits if I can avoid it!

@Happy Me - thanks for sharing your experience. Good to hear there wasn't any scratching or blood! Instead of sticking the bra inserts to a single bra, I might also take a cue from you and see if I can use them with any bra!

@bee9 - thank you, will keep that in mind.

Mousey123
11-08-2018, 08:53 PM
I don't have small for a bit have made these and inserted in a bra, very effective.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2416278&postcount=13

Happy Me
11-09-2018, 10:24 AM
I don't have small for a bit have made these and inserted in a bra, very effective.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2416278&postcount=13

Yeah! That’s basically what I did too, just with card stock and some pretty pink tape. :D

SBGuy11
11-15-2018, 04:12 PM
Hey Kate,

Similar experience here, as a guy wearing a tack bra for punishment/humiliation. I'm somewhat skinny, but not sure what my chest size would translate into as far as cup size, but small is small right?

What I did was use a sports bar, putting the tack pattern through a double layer of duck tape (Sticky side to sticky side). Then I added a layer of padding with some thick socks cut up, inside the bra and behind the duct tape. The lady who wanted me to do this wanted to make it harder to conceal, so extra layers of padded were added until there was an even pressure.

Some tips I can provide:

-Use a dense pattern of tacks at first. Wear it for while to get a good idea of what it feels like, then take out tacks if more discipline is desired.

-Consider avoiding tacks over the nipples at first.

-Take it slow, experiment, find what works for you.

Have lotsa fun!

-Lee